1. How long after the assassination of President Kennedy did the police track down the killer according to Chapter 1?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 24 hours.
2. Who was killed by Oswald the same day as President Kennedy?
(a) Jackie Kennedy.
(c) Officer J.D. Tippit.
(d) Lyndon Johnson.
3. Where was the man the police received a tip on?
(a) The movie theater.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A church.
(d) A shoe store.
4. How many types of identification did the man they arrested have?
5. What were the names on the pieces of identification carried by the man the police arrested?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald and Marc Thunstein.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald and Alek Hidell.
(c) Lee Harvey Oswald and RomanTip.
(d) Lee Harvey Oswald and Oscar Williams.
6. When was Lee Harvey Oswald born?
7. How long before Oswald's birth did his father die?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 month.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 2 months.
8. What was Oswald's mother's name?
This section contains 4,031 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)