Chapters 1 and 2
* Chapter 1. Lee Harvey Oswald was born in New Orleans in 1938.
* Oswald's father died two month before his birth.
* Oswald's mother Marguerite raised him.
* Oswald had two brothers.
* Oswald lived in New York before moving to New Orleans to avoid Oswald's placement in a home for disturbed boys.
* Lee Harvey Oswald joined the Marines at age 17.
* Chapter 2. Oswald scored well as a sharpshooter.
* Oswald was described as a loner.
* Oswald spent time in Japan, Philippines and Indonesia.
* Oswald started thinking about defecting to USSR.
Chapters 3 and 4
* Chapter 3. Yuri Nosenko was a KGB officer.
* Nosenko contacted the Americans 2 months after Kennedy's assassination.
* Nosenko said the Russians considered Oswald a mental misfit.
* Nosenko said Russia had little to do with Oswald after his defection.
* The CIA wasn't sure he was a bona fide defector or a KGB plant.
* Nosenko finally defected in 1964.
* Lee Harvey Oswald application for a Soviet...
This section contains 1,928 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)