Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was "My Beloved Friend" written to?
2. In "Last Talks with Jim Hardwick," what did Carver belive would happen when he died?
3. What color were Carver's eyes in "Mineralogy"?
4. When was "The Year of the Sky-Smear"?
5. What did Hardwick do for Carver?
Essay Topic 1
Many people in this book are forced to sacrifice much in order to obtain their goals. Who are some of these people, and how did their sacrifices affect the other people around them? Were these sacrifices worth the reward?
Essay Topic 2
How did the author use poems to present this life story, and what are some of the good and bad sides to this unique form of narrative?
Essay Topic 3
Training and education were topics of discussion in this book. Where did these topics appear in this book, and what affect did they have on the characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)