Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was "My Beloved Friend" written to?
2. In "Last Talks with Jim Hardwick," what did Carver belive would happen when he died?
3. What color were Carver's eyes in "Mineralogy"?
4. When was "The Year of the Sky-Smear"?
5. What did Hardwick do for Carver?
What are some of the inventions and advances made by Carver that we are still enjoying today, and how did these come to be?
Despair was an emotion that affected a number of the people in this book. Which characters were most affected by despair, and how did this change the course of the plot branches they were involved in?
How did the author use poems to present this life story, and what are some of the good and bad sides to this unique form of narrative?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)