|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Carver show the government in "Out of the Fire"?
2. Why did Carver refuse to many assistants before Curtis came along?
3. What color were Carver's eyes in "Mineralogy"?
4. Why was a student doubting God in "Goliath"?
5. What did the person in "My Beloved Friend" dispel?
Essay Topic 1
This book took place during World War I. How did this historical and world changing event affect this plot and the people in it?
Essay Topic 2
What were some of Carver's main talents, and how did these affect his success throughout his life?
Essay Topic 3
How was Carver's upbringing unique for the time, and how did he respond to this?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)