Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was "My Beloved Friend" written to?
2. In "Last Talks with Jim Hardwick," what did Carver belive would happen when he died?
3. What color were Carver's eyes in "Mineralogy"?
4. When was "The Year of the Sky-Smear"?
5. What did Hardwick do for Carver?
Essay Topic 1
The pursuit of happiness was a common theme found in this book. What parts of the plot embodied this theme, and how was it presented?
Essay Topic 2
What were some of Carver's main talents, and how did these affect his success throughout his life?
Essay Topic 3
How did the relationship between Carver and Sarah end, and why? How did this affect their lives?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)