|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Veil-Raisers," who did Booker t. Washington write notes to?
(a) Family members.
(b) All of these.
(c) Faculty members.
2. In "The New Rooster," what was Bridgeforth's occupation?
3. What did Carver like to do while riding in "Driving Mr. Carver"?
(c) Tell stories.
4. What kind of climate does the "Arachis Hypogaea" like?
5. In "Chicken-Talk," how many chickens were unaccounted for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift did Carver give to the man who dedicated the George Washington Carver Museum?
2. Where did Carver meet most of his boys in "Lovingly Sons"?
3. In "The New Rooster," what did Bridgeforth want to become?
4. What did Carver watch at night in "Veil-Raisers"?
5. What was interesting to Carver about the black pilot in "Moton Field"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Carver tell Hardwick he thought would happen to him when he died?
2. What did Moses say to Carver in "A Patriarch's Blessing"?
3. What did Carver say about God in "The Wild Garden"?
4. Why did Carver write to Mrs. Hardwick?
5. What was Carver criticized for in "Eureka"?
6. How and when did Carver learn about Moses's death?
7. How did Carver die?
8. What were some of the things Carver did while in the car in "Driving Mr. Carver"?
9. What is "Ruellia Noctiflora," and why was Carver so excited about it?
10. How did Carver honor Ford in "Mineralogy"?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)