|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Carver say caused weeds in "The Wild Garden"?
(a) Mother Nature.
(c) The devil.
2. In "The Joy of Sewing," what did Carver like about the finished sewing projects?
(a) They displayed his skills.
(b) They invited questions.
(c) They were useful.
(d) They were something to think about.
3. In "The Wild Garden," what did Carver say men could have a balanced diet of?
(a) Flowers and bulbs.
(c) Bread and water.
(d) Wild vegetables.
4. What maneuver did the black pilot do for Carver in "Moton Field"?
(a) A dive.
(b) A loop.
(c) A piwheel.
(d) A roll.
5. What did the sign on Carver's workshop say in "God's Little Workshop"?
(a) Enter at your own risk.
(b) Do not disturb.
(c) Busy. Move on.
(d) Will be back later.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of jacket did Carver wear in "Ruellia Noctiflora"?
2. Who did Carver pray for when the KKK marched against the Tuskegee hospital?
3. Where did Carver meet most of his boys in "Lovingly Sons"?
4. Who did Carver write to about Curtis?
5. Where was "Ruellia Noctiflora" found by Carver?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)