|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was "My Beloved Friend" written to?
2. In "Last Talks with Jim Hardwick," what did Carver belive would happen when he died?
(a) He would go to another Earth.
(b) He would go to Heaven.
(c) He would haunt Tuskegee.
(d) He would be reincarnated.
3. What color were Carver's eyes in "Mineralogy"?
4. When was "The Year of the Sky-Smear"?
5. What did Hardwick do for Carver?
(a) Reminded him of virtue.
(b) Helped him feel alive.
(c) Inspired him to move.
(d) Restored his faith in humanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Carver pray for when the KKK marched against the Tuskegee hospital?
2. What did Carver watch at night in "Veil-Raisers"?
3. What did Carver like to do while riding in "Driving Mr. Carver"?
4. What did the sign on Carver's workshop say in "God's Little Workshop"?
5. What kind of patient did Carver refuse to treat in "The Penol Cures"?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)