|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was "Ruellia Noctiflora" found by Carver?
(a) His garden.
(b) The woods.
(c) A greenhouse.
(d) A street corner.
2. In "God's Little Workshop," what did Carver call his miracle?
(a) The new year.
(d) His boys.
3. In "Last Talks with Jim Hardwick," what did Carver call nature?
(a) The mother of all.
(b) His binding tie to Earth.
(c) His destiny.
(d) A conserver.
4. Where did Booker T. Washington die?
(a) His classroom.
(b) The hospital.
(c) His bed.
(d) His office.
5. In "Chicken-Talk," how many chickens were unaccounted for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Curtis's first name?
2. In "Letter to Mrs. Hardwick," what relation did Carver say he would never have?
3. Who did Carver write to about Curtis?
4. What did Carver refuse to do after Booker T. Washington's death?
5. What did the sign on Carver's workshop say in "God's Little Workshop"?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)