Quiz: A Patriarch's Blessing to The Year of the Sky-Smear
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did Carver watch at night in "Veil-Raisers"?
a) The lines of his face.
b) The trees in the wind.
c) Black couples walking.
d) The stars.
2. In "Chicken-Talk," how many chickens were unaccounted for?
3. Where did Carver try to sleep in "A Patriarch's Blessing"?
a) A classroom.
b) A train.
c) A ship.
d) A jail cell.
4. What did Carver wear in "The Joy of Sewing" that made people laugh at him?
b) Red shirts.
c) Fused lapels.
d) Second hand suits.
5. When was "The Year of the Sky-Smear"?
This section contains 243 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)