|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter to Mrs. Hardwick to Moton Field.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was heard from the airfield in "Moton Field"?
2. Whose perspective is "Out of 'Slaves' Ransom," from?
(a) John Bentley's.
(b) Moses Carver's.
(c) Susan Carver'y.
(d) Maria Bentley's.
3. What gift did Carver give to the man who dedicated the George Washington Carver Museum?
(a) A box of minerals.
(b) A text book.
(c) A billfold.
(d) A diamond.
4. How did Carver keep in touch with his boys in "Lovingly Sons"?
(a) They sent letters.
(b) They had annual reunion.
(c) They made phone calls.
(d) They sent telegrams.
5. Where did Miss Bud Teach?
(a) Rosevill University.
(b) Tuskagee Institute.
(d) Simpson College.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many stillborn children did Carver's mother have?
2. In "House of Ways and Means" what did Carver want a protective tariff for?
3. What did the sign on Carver's workshop say in "God's Little Workshop"?
4. What color were Carver's eyes in "Mineralogy"?
5. How often did Carver's boss at Tuskegee want reports about his chickens?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)