|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter to Mrs. Hardwick to Moton Field.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Poultry Husbandry," how many classes was Carver teaching?
2. Where did Carver try to sleep in "A Patriarch's Blessing"?
(a) A train.
(b) A ship.
(c) A jail cell.
(d) A classroom.
3. Where did Miss Bud Teach?
(b) Tuskagee Institute.
(c) Simpson College.
(d) Rosevill University.
4. Why did Carver's colleague's at Tuskagee not like him?
(a) They thought he looked down on him.
(b) He got paid more.
(c) He had bigger rooms.
(d) All of these.
5. Where did "The Perceiving Self" take place?
(a) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jim die?
2. How did Miss Bud describe Carver's work?
3. Who did Carver write to about Curtis?
4. Who did Carver say caused weeds in "The Wild Garden"?
5. In "The Perceiving Self," what did Carver witness?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)