|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter to Mrs. Hardwick to Moton Field.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Cafeteria Food," how did Carver say he wanted to serve blacks?
(a) Through legislation.
(b) Through agriculture.
(c) Through education.
(d) Through equality.
2. What was Carver's nickname in College?
3. What did Carver name one of the chickens in "Poultry Husbandry"?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Gerald Ford.
(d) Teddy Roosevelt.
4. How did Carver's colleagues at Tuskagee describe Carver's accent?
5. What kind of climate does the "Arachis Hypogaea" like?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did "The Perceiving Self" take place?
2. When did Watkins realize George was meant for greatness?
3. Who did the person in "My Beloved Friend" embody?
4. What was the Earth compared to in "Clay"?
5. In "Last Talks with Jim Hardwick," what did Carver call nature?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)