|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter to Mrs. Hardwick to Moton Field.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Veil-Raisers," who did Booker t. Washington write notes to?
(a) All of these.
(b) Family members.
(c) Faculty members.
2. What kind of patient did Carver refuse to treat in "The Penol Cures"?
(a) An infant.
(b) A white one.
(c) An old one.
(d) A mean one.
3. In "The Wild Garden," what did Carver say about God's creations?
(a) Nothing goes to waste.
(b) Nobody understands them all.
(c) All is for man's good.
(d) All of these.
4. Who narrated "Odalisque"?
(a) Booker T. Washington.
(b) One of Carver's black colleages.
(d) Marilyn Nelson.
5. Who was "The Lace-Maker"?
(a) Susan Jensen.
(c) Booker T. Washington.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Poultry Husbandry," how were Carver and his many tasks described?
2. In "Letter to Mrs. Hardwick," what was Carver so surprised about?
3. What was Carver offered as a joke in "House of Ways and Means"?
4. In "Drifter," what was Carver on a quest for?
5. What did the sign on Carver's workshop say in "God's Little Workshop"?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)