|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Professor Carver's Bible Class to Friends in the Klan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Carver keep on his bedside table?
(b) A Bible.
(c) All of these.
(d) Dried leaves.
2. Who was Moses Carver?
(a) Carver's father.
(b) A local priest.
(c) The owner of Carver's mother.
(d) A slave trader.
3. What did Carver always wear in his lapel?
(a) A button.
(b) A watch chain.
(c) A cotton fluff.
(d) A flower.
4. What was different about the hospital at Tuskegee?
(a) It had white nurses and black doctors.
(b) It was free.
(c) It was only for blacks.
(d) It was for all veterans.
5. What got scalded in "Dawn Walk"?
(a) Some ewes.
(b) A student.
(c) Some dogs.
(d) An ear of corn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often did Carver's boss at Tuskegee want reports about his chickens?
2. In "The Wild Garden," what did Carver say men could have a balanced diet of?
3. How did Jim die?
4. In "Veil-Raisers," what did Carver write in his room at night?
5. What was Carver offered as a joke in "House of Ways and Means"?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)