|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Professor Carver's Bible Class to Friends in the Klan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "Arachis Hypogaea"?
(a) A shrub.
(b) A flower.
(c) A vine.
(d) A tree.
2. What confuses John Bentley about Susan Carver?
(a) She forgives Susan.
(b) She is afraid of black people.
(c) She doesn't own property.
(d) She cares about a black child.
3. What did Carver watch at night in "Veil-Raisers"?
(a) The stars.
(b) The trees in the wind.
(c) The lines of his face.
(d) Black couples walking.
4. How did Carver tell his students to defeat their own "Goliath"?
(a) By educating themselves.
(b) By spreading universal good.
(c) By turning the other cheek.
(d) By ignoring the bad things in the world.
5. When was "The Year of the Sky-Smear"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of climate does the "Arachis Hypogaea" like?
2. What did Carver show the government in "Out of the Fire"?
3. Where did Booker T. Washington die?
4. What kind of doctor did Susan say George was?
5. What did Carver teach his assistants in "1905"?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)