|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Professor Carver's Bible Class to Friends in the Klan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was "The Lace-Maker"?
(a) Susan Jensen.
(c) Booker T. Washington.
2. What was Carver thanked for in "From an Alabama Farmer"?
(a) Showing someone how to fertilize fields.
(b) Teaching black students.
(c) Not forgetting his roots.
(d) Creating the agricultural program.
3. Who defended Carver when a student tried to insult him?
(a) The faculty.
(c) The janitors.
(d) Other students.
4. When did Watkins realize George was meant for greatness?
(a) When she heard him read.
(b) When she saw him holding a flower.
(c) When she saw him work so hard at school.
(d) When she read his writing.
5. What instrument did Carver play in "Old Settlers' Reunion"?
(a) The guitar.
(b) The piano.
(c) The accordian.
(d) The lip harp.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many acres did the homesteader in "Old Settlers' Reunion" own?
2. Who narrated "The Nervous System of the Beetle"?
3. What is the name of Carver's brother?
4. What caused Carver to laugh in "The Nervous System of the Beetle"?
5. Where was "Ruellia Noctiflora" found by Carver?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)