|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Professor Carver's Bible Class to Friends in the Klan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an invertebrate?
(a) A kind of worm.
(b) An armored reptile.
(c) A sea creature.
(d) A creature with no back bone.
2. What did Carver show the government in "Out of the Fire"?
(a) How to fertilize fields.
(b) How to burn stubbled fields.
(c) How to use peanuts.
(d) How to dehydrate food.
3. What did Carver teach his assistants in "1905"?
(a) The Theory of Relativity.
(b) Poultry Farming.
(c) Germination fo Flowers.
4. What did Carver refuse to do after Booker T. Washington's death?
(a) All of these.
(b) Go to labs.
(c) Leave his room.
5. Where did Carver meet most of his boys in "Lovingly Sons"?
(b) Bible studies.
(c) Speaking tours.
(d) Farming presentations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Pammel's occupation?
2. What form is "From an Alabama Farmer" written in?
3. What kind of studio did Carver ask for in "Odalisque"?
4. In "Poultry Husbandry," how many classes was Carver teaching?
5. What society in College did Carver organize?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)