|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beside Reading to The Sweet-Hearts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the students' parents at Tuskagee do for a living?
(a) They were farmers.
(b) They were plantation inheritors.
(c) They were slaves.
(d) They were industry workers.
2. What religious group did Carver join in college?
(a) A prayer group.
(b) A hymn singing choir.
(c) A Service Society.
(d) A Bible Study Group.
3. What did Carver teach his assistants in "1905"?
(a) Germination fo Flowers.
(c) Poultry Farming.
(d) The Theory of Relativity.
4. How many stillborn children did Carver's mother have?
5. What tone was "My People" written in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is new about the generation Carver taught at Tuskagee?
2. How did Carver pay for his piano lessons?
3. In "Drifter," what was Carver curious about?
4. What did Carver keep on his bedside table?
5. What did Carver teach former slaves about in "1905"?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)