|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My People to Coincidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Drifter," what was Carver curious about?
(a) All of these.
(c) The corn.
(d) The rain.
2. What did Carver always wear in his lapel?
(a) A watch chain.
(b) A cotton fluff.
(c) A button.
(d) A flower.
3. What was Pammel's occupation?
4. In "Chemistry 101," what did Carver want his students to imagine?
(a) The future.
(b) All their possibilities.
(c) How things were a hundred years back.
(d) The tiny organisms all around them.
5. How did Carver pay for his piano lessons?
(a) He washed clothes.
(b) He plowed fields.
(c) He sold his paintings.
(d) He taught literary lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Carver live in "Washboard Wizard"?
2. What is the name of Carver's brother?
3. Where was Carver born?
4. In "Four a.m. in the Woods," what did Carver realize?
5. What was Carver called in "A Charmed Life"?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)