|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My People to Coincidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chemistry 101," what did Carver want his students to imagine?
(a) How things were a hundred years back.
(b) The future.
(c) The tiny organisms all around them.
(d) All their possibilities.
2. How did Jim die?
(a) He was hanged.
(b) He drowned.
(c) He had small pox.
(d) He had polio.
3. In "Old Settlers' Reunion," what did the homesteader build with his wife?
(a) A house.
(b) A wagon.
(c) A barn.
(d) A fence.
4. How did Carver's colleagues at Tuskagee describe Carver's accent?
5. Where did "The Perceiving Self" take place?
(d) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pammel say Carver did to other people?
2. Who did Carver hope to honor with his work in "Odalisque"?
3. What is an invertebrate?
4. How long was the train in "Coincidence" delayed?
5. What kind of studio did Carver ask for in "Odalisque"?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)