|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Old Settlers' Reunion to Cafeteria Food.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Miss Bud teach?
2. What did the homesteader in "Old Settlers' Reunion" say Geroge did in the fields?
3. What instrument did Carver play in "Old Settlers' Reunion"?
(a) The accordian.
(b) The guitar.
(c) The piano.
(d) The lip harp.
4. In "Four a.m. in the Woods," what did Carver realize?
(a) His talent.
(b) His purpose in life.
(c) The reason for his brother's death.
(d) The reason for his daughter's birth.
5. Who was Moses Carver?
(a) A local priest.
(b) The owner of Carver's mother.
(c) A slave trader.
(d) Carver's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times did Miss Bud send Carver home?
2. Where did George first see the Ivory handled knife?
3. In "A Ship Without a Rudder," what did Carver wear in his lapel?
4. Where did Miss Bud Teach?
5. How did Helen Winterset feel about Carver?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)