|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Dear Spiritual Boy to The Penol Cures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pammel call Carver?
(a) God's Gift to Teachers.
(b) A Freak of Nature.
(c) A Path to Freedom.
(d) The Black Darwin.
2. In "The Penol Cures," what disease was cured?
(b) Small Pox.
3. How long was the train in "Coincidence" delayed?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
4. In "The New Rooster," what was Bridgeforth's occupation?
5. In "Chemistry 101," where did Carver take his class?
(a) A labratory.
(b) The river.
(c) A garden.
(d) The dump.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Lovingly Sons," who are Carver's boys?
2. What was the person Carver saw in "A Patriarch's Blessing" sitting in?
3. When did Booker T. Washington die?
4. What form was "My Dear Spiritual Boy" written in?
5. What is new about the generation Carver taught at Tuskagee?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)