|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Dear Spiritual Boy to The Penol Cures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Poultry Husbandry," how were Carver and his many tasks described?
2. What is an invertebrate?
(a) An armored reptile.
(b) A sea creature.
(c) A creature with no back bone.
(d) A kind of worm.
3. In "The Wild Garden," what did Carver say men could have a balanced diet of?
(a) Wild vegetables.
(b) Bread and water.
(c) Flowers and bulbs.
4. In "Veil-Raisers," who did Booker t. Washington write notes to?
(a) Family members.
(b) Faculty members.
(d) All of these.
5. What did Carver teach his assistants in "1905"?
(b) The Theory of Relativity.
(c) Poultry Farming.
(d) Germination fo Flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Carver teach former slaves about in "1905"?
2. How often did Carver's boss at Tuskegee want reports about his chickens?
3. What caused "The Year of the Sky-Smear"?
4. What did Carver watch at night in "Veil-Raisers"?
5. What kind of climate does the "Arachis Hypogaea" like?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)