|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Curve-Breaker to Called.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Carver's nickname in College?
2. What did Carver always wear in his lapel?
(a) A flower.
(b) A button.
(c) A watch chain.
(d) A cotton fluff.
3. In "Four a.m. in the Woods," what did Carver love about the woods?
(a) The cold.
(b) The mist.
(c) The darkness.
(d) The quiet.
4. How many times did Miss Bud send Carver home?
5. Where does "A Ship Without a Rudder" take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Cafeteria Food," how did Carver say he wanted to serve blacks?
2. Where did Carver live in "Washboard Wizard"?
3. What religious group did Carver join in college?
4. In "Drifter," what was Carver curious about?
5. What did Pammel say Carver did to other people?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)