|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Curve-Breaker to Called.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Drifter," what was Carver curious about?
(a) The corn.
(b) All of these.
(c) The rain.
2. What is the name of Carver's brother?
3. What amazed Pammel about Carver?
(a) The way he got others to like him.
(b) The way he absorbed information.
(c) The way he looked at the world.
(d) The way he fit in.
4. Where did George first see the Ivory handled knife?
(a) The store.
(b) A church meeting.
(c) The garden.
(d) A dream.
5. What was Pammel's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Miss Bud describe Carver's work?
2. In "Four a.m. in the Woods," what did Carver realize?
3. Who narrated "The Nervous System of the Beetle"?
4. What did Pammel say Carver did to other people?
5. How did Watkins meet Carver?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)