|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Patriarch's Blessing to The Year of the Sky-Smear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Poultry Husbandry," how were Carver and his many tasks described?
2. In "A Ship Without a Rudder," what did Carver wear in his lapel?
(a) A snap dragon.
(b) A carnation.
(c) A peony.
(d) A rose.
3. What did Carver teach former slaves about in "1905"?
4. In "Four a.m. in the Woods," what did Carver love about the woods?
(a) The quiet.
(b) The cold.
(c) The mist.
(d) The darkness.
5. What did Carver keep on his bedside table?
(a) All of these.
(b) A Bible.
(c) Dried leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pammel say Carver did to other people?
2. In "Called," what did Carver rattle on about?
3. What was the person Carver saw in "A Patriarch's Blessing" sitting in?
4. Why did Carver's colleague's at Tuskagee think he had higher pay than them?
5. How did Carver feel about sewing?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)