Quiz: Out of Slave's Ransom to Washboard Wizard to A Patriarch's Blessing to The Year of the Sky-Smear
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the name of Carver's brother?
2. Where did "The Perceiving Self" take place?
c) South Carolina.
3. What amazed Pammel about Carver?
a) The way he looked at the world.
b) The way he got others to like him.
c) The way he absorbed information.
d) The way he fit in.
4. What instrument did Carver play in "Old Settlers' Reunion"?
a) The accordian.
b) The lip harp.
c) The guitar.
d) The piano.
5. Where did Carver see the most beauty in the world?
This section contains 290 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)