|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Professor Carver's Bible Class to Friends in the Klan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Carver name one of the chickens in "Poultry Husbandry"?
(a) George Washington.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) Teddy Roosevelt.
(d) Gerald Ford.
2. Where did Carver say God lived in "Professor Carver's Bible Class"?
(a) In our minds.
(b) In Heaven.
(c) Within us.
(d) In nature.
3. Who wanted the formula for Egyptian Blue?
(a) Paint companies.
(b) Fabric Manufacturers.
(c) Art Institutes.
(d) Toy makers.
4. How often did Carver's boss at Tuskegee want reports about his chickens?
5. What did Carver say WWI taught him in "House of Ways and Means"?
(a) To go without dessert.
(b) To be kind to allies.
(c) To be respectful.
(d) To accept criticism.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Carver keep in touch with his boys in "Lovingly Sons"?
2. Where did Carver see the most beauty in the world?
3. What was Carver offered as a joke in "House of Ways and Means"?
4. Which of these was NOT kept on Carver's bedside table?
5. In "Poultry Husbandry," why did the chickens start killing each other?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)