|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Professor Carver's Bible Class to Friends in the Klan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was "1905" about?
(a) Albert Einstein.
(c) Booker T. Washington.
(d) Isaac Newton.
2. What was Carver called in "A Charmed Life"?
(a) A pilgrim.
(b) An artist.
(c) A traitor.
(d) An anomaly.
3. What society in College did Carver organize?
(a) The Agricultural Society.
(b) The Artistry in Motion Society.
(c) The Freedom Speaking Society.
(d) The Diversity Society.
4. What amazed Pammel about Carver?
(a) The way he got others to like him.
(b) The way he looked at the world.
(c) The way he fit in.
(d) The way he absorbed information.
5. In "Professor Carver's Bible Class" how did the students view God?
(a) As a changing deity.
(b) As a dreamy mist person.
(c) As a white man.
(d) As a black man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did "Arachis Hypogaea" get to America?
2. In "Poultry Husbandry," how many classes was Carver teaching?
3. Who did Carver pray for when the KKK marched against the Tuskegee hospital?
4. What did Carver teach former slaves about in "1905"?
5. How did Carver keep in touch with his boys in "Lovingly Sons"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)