|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Professor Carver's Bible Class to Friends in the Klan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Carver see the most beauty in the world?
(b) The ocean.
(c) The sky.
2. What did Carver teach his assistants in "1905"?
(a) Poultry Farming.
(c) Germination fo Flowers.
(d) The Theory of Relativity.
3. How many paintings of Carver's were displayed at the World Fair?
4. How did Carver tell his students to defeat their own "Goliath"?
(a) By ignoring the bad things in the world.
(b) By spreading universal good.
(c) By turning the other cheek.
(d) By educating themselves.
5. What was the Earth compared to in "Clay"?
(a) A stone foundation.
(b) A lump of clay.
(c) A frescoed wall.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Carver always wear in his lapel?
2. Who was Carver's boss at Tuskegee?
3. What caused Carver to laugh in "The Nervous System of the Beetle"?
4. Who did Carver pray for when the KKK marched against the Tuskegee hospital?
5. What was Carver's nickname in College?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)