|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Professor Carver's Bible Class to Friends in the Klan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an invertebrate?
(a) A kind of worm.
(b) A sea creature.
(c) An armored reptile.
(d) A creature with no back bone.
2. In "Poultry Husbandry," how were Carver and his many tasks described?
3. In "Poultry Husbandry," why did the chickens start killing each other?
(a) They were hungry.
(b) They were bored.
(c) They were dirty.
(d) They were sick.
4. Who wanted the formula for Egyptian Blue?
(a) Toy makers.
(b) Art Institutes.
(c) Fabric Manufacturers.
(d) Paint companies.
5. What did Carver say WWI taught him in "House of Ways and Means"?
(a) To be respectful.
(b) To accept criticism.
(c) To go without dessert.
(d) To be kind to allies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Carver's nickname in College?
2. What amazed Pammel about Carver?
3. Where did black WWI veterans receive discrimination?
4. What is the "Arachis Hypogaea"?
5. What did Carver say would destroy a person in "Goliath"?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)