|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Professor Carver's Bible Class to Friends in the Klan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Carver pray for when the KKK marched against the Tuskegee hospital?
(a) His friend in the Klan.
(b) The reporters.
(c) The black doctors.
(d) The black veterans.
2. What religious group did Carver join in college?
(a) A prayer group.
(b) A hymn singing choir.
(c) A Bible Study Group.
(d) A Service Society.
3. What was Carver offered as a joke in "House of Ways and Means"?
(a) A watermelon.
(b) A cot.
(c) A new suit.
(d) A translator.
4. How did Carver keep in touch with his boys in "Lovingly Sons"?
(a) They made phone calls.
(b) They had annual reunion.
(c) They sent letters.
(d) They sent telegrams.
5. What caused Carver to laugh in "The Nervous System of the Beetle"?
(a) Someone said a beetle had a backbone.
(b) A textbook was mislabeled.
(c) Someone called him an invertebrate.
(d) A teacher gets confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did "Arachis Hypogaea" get to America?
2. What did Carver say WWI taught him in "House of Ways and Means"?
3. What did Carver name one of the chickens in "Poultry Husbandry"?
4. What was the Earth compared to in "Clay"?
5. In "Poultry Husbandry," why did the chickens start killing each other?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)