Quiz: My Dear Spiritual Boy to The Penol Cures
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did the person in "My Beloved Friend" dispel?
2. Where was Carver speaking in "Eureka"?
a) Los Angelos.
d) New York.
3. What was Carver criticized for in "Eureka"?
a) Not having children.
b) Basing his work on inspiration.
c) Turning his back on the black community.
d) Sharing too much of his experiment before it was completed.
4. What did Hardwick do for Carver?
a) Reminded him of virtue.
b) Restored his faith in humanity.
c) Helped him feel alive.
d) Inspired him to move.
5. Who did the person in "My Beloved Friend" embody?
This section contains 259 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)