Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drops in unexpectedly at Sippy's relatives' house?
2. Where did Biff think the girl he proposed to disappeared to?
3. Why does the small boy's family refuse to open the door to Bertie?
4. Who does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt to hear speak?
5. Where does Bertie stay while Rocky's aunt is around?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the motif of deception. Who deceives who, and why? What tone are these deceptions written in?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss irony in "Carry on, Jeeves". What are the three types of irony, and what are some examples of each type from the stories?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the schemes which take place in some of the short stories. Which characters plan and act out schemes? Why is Ukridge a schemer? Is he a successful schemer?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)