|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What century does "Jeeves Takes Charge" take place in?
2. What is Bertie told to tell Lady Malvern should she return before Wilmot is out of jail?
3. According to his mother, what does Wilmot enjoy doing?
4. Why does Wilmot go to jail?
5. What has Willoughby written a book about?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Who is Lady Malvern?
2. How does Sippy's aunt react to the news of Sippy's incarceration?
This section contains 988 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)