Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drops in unexpectedly at Sippy's relatives' house?
2. Where did Biff think the girl he proposed to disappeared to?
3. Why does the small boy's family refuse to open the door to Bertie?
4. Who does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt to hear speak?
5. Where does Bertie stay while Rocky's aunt is around?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the motif of social class in the short story collection. What social class does Wooster belong to? What social class does Jeeves belong to? How does social rank affect the relationship between Jeeves and Wooster?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss irony in "Carry on, Jeeves". What are the three types of irony, and what are some examples of each type from the stories?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the tone of the stories in the collection. Are they written in a lighthearted and comedic tone? Are they written in a suspenseful and dark tone? Why might Wodehouse have written the stories in this tone?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)