Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drops in unexpectedly at Sippy's relatives' house?
2. Where did Biff think the girl he proposed to disappeared to?
3. Why does the small boy's family refuse to open the door to Bertie?
4. Who does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt to hear speak?
5. Where does Bertie stay while Rocky's aunt is around?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the motifs of duty and honor. What are some examples of dutiful and honorable characters in the stories? How do they show their sense of duty and honor?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the character, Jeeves. Why is he considered the most popular of Wodehouse's characters? What are his defining character traits? Why is he a 'gentleman's hero'? What stories is he featured in, and what happens in these stories?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the motif of friendship in "Carry on, Jeeves". How is friendship depicted in the stories? What are some examples of when the protagonist depends on his friends to help him? Do the friends ever cause trouble?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)