Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drops in unexpectedly at Sippy's relatives' house?
2. Where did Biff think the girl he proposed to disappeared to?
3. Why does the small boy's family refuse to open the door to Bertie?
4. Who does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt to hear speak?
5. Where does Bertie stay while Rocky's aunt is around?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the schemes which take place in some of the short stories. Which characters plan and act out schemes? Why is Ukridge a schemer? Is he a successful schemer?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the character of Wooster. What are his defining character traits? What is his role in the stories? How does he affect the tone and plot of the stories?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the motifs of duty and honor. What are some examples of dutiful and honorable characters in the stories? How do they show their sense of duty and honor?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)