Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drops in unexpectedly at Sippy's relatives' house?
2. Where did Biff think the girl he proposed to disappeared to?
3. Why does the small boy's family refuse to open the door to Bertie?
4. Who does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt to hear speak?
5. Where does Bertie stay while Rocky's aunt is around?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the title of the collection. What does it refer to? What does it say about the character, Jeeves? Who is telling Jeeves to 'carry on'?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the secondary characters in the stories. What are some similarities and differences amongst the characters? Does Wodehouse pay particular attention to the secondary characters? Is the focus mainly put on the protagonist instead?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the motifs of duty and honor. What are some examples of dutiful and honorable characters in the stories? How do they show their sense of duty and honor?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)