|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Bertie and Sippy are arrested?
2. After seeing the small boy on the beach, what does Bertie decide to do?
3. Who does one of Sippy's relatives resemble?
4. What does Bertie see Elizabeth giving to a boy on the beach?
5. Who does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt to hear speak?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aunt Isabel think of Bertie when she arrives at his flat?
2. What does Aunt Isabel decide to do after receiving some letters from Rocky?
3. What happens when Freddie takes the small boy to Elizabeth?
4. What solution does Jeeves come up with so that Sippy's aunt doesn't find out he hasn't visited his family?
5. What does Jeeves do, which confuses Bertie?
6. What advice does Bertie give Sippy in order to avoid his relatives?
7. Who is Heloise Pringle?
8. What condition does Rocky's aunt put on her offer to give him his full inheritance?
9. What does Bertie realize about Sippy's distant relatives?
10. Using the small boy, what plan does Jeeves hatch to get Freddie and Elizabeth back together?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss humor in "Carry on, Jeeves". How is humor used? What types of comedy are present? Does Wodehouse approach all of his short stories in the same humorous manner?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss irony in "Carry on, Jeeves". What are the three types of irony, and what are some examples of each type from the stories?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the relationship between Jeeves and Wooster. How would one define their relationship? What is their relationship based on? How do they treat one another?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)