Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 5-6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the title of Willoughby's book?
2. Who is Edwin?
3. Where does Wilmot see his mother off?
4. How much time passes before Biff's engagement is announced?
5. How long does Lady Malvern intend to leave Wilmot at Bertie's flat?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Wilmot tell Bertie he intends to do while his mother is away?
2. What does Jeeves suggest Bicky do to impress his uncle while he visits?
This section contains 917 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)