|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rocky do as little as possible?
(a) Go to the city.
(b) Ask friends for favors.
(c) Ride in an automobile.
(d) Visit his family.
2. Who does the girl Biff proposed to at the beginning of the story turn out to be?
(a) Jeeves' niece.
(b) Biff's second cousin.
(c) Dr. Glossop's assistant.
(d) Bertie's ex-fiancee.
3. Who drops in unexpectedly at Sippy's relatives' house?
(a) Aunt Dhalia.
(c) A bishop.
(d) Dr. Glossop.
4. After going out with Jeeves, what does Rocky's aunt beg Rocky to do?
(a) Start going to church.
(b) Return her fortune.
(c) Go on a trip with her.
(d) Move to the country.
5. Where did Sippy and Bertie originally meet?
(a) At school.
(b) At the Drones Club.
(c) At Blandings Castle.
(d) At the race track.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is feared will happen if Sippy's aunt finds out about his incarceration?
2. What is the name of the small boy?
3. How does Jeeves offer to help Rocky deal with his aunt's request?
4. What was the name of the girl Biff proposed to?
5. What is the surname of Sippy's distant family members?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Biff lose contact with Mabel?
2. Using the small boy, what plan does Jeeves hatch to get Freddie and Elizabeth back together?
3. What advice does Bertie give Sippy in order to avoid his relatives?
4. What scheme does Bertie come up with to help Freddie win Elizabeth back?
5. How does Sippy's aunt react to the news of Sippy's incarceration?
6. Why did Dr. Glossop end Bertie's engagement to his daughter?
7. What is Bertie's friend, Rocky, like?
8. Who do we discover that Mabel is related to at the end of the story?
9. How does Bertie find out where the small boy lives, and why doesn't his family take him back?
10. After going out with Jeeves, what does Aunt Isabel beg Rocky to do?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)