|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie act on the outing with Biff and Dr. Glossop?
(a) Very politely.
(c) Like he has something to hide.
(d) As rudely as possible.
2. What is Rocky's surname?
3. What does Bertie see Elizabeth giving to a boy on the beach?
(b) A ball.
(c) Some juice.
(d) An ice cream cone.
4. Who does Bertie warn Biff about?
5. After going out with Jeeves, what does Rocky's aunt think of the city?
(a) She wants to move there permanently.
(b) It is too expensive to live there.
(c) It is dirty and dangerous.
(d) It is full of evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. After seeing the small boy on the beach, what does Bertie decide to do?
2. What is the surname of Sippy's distant family members?
3. How does Jeeves offer to help Rocky deal with his aunt's request?
4. Where does Rocky usually live?
5. Who does one of Sippy's relatives resemble?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Bertie's connection to Dr. Glossop?
2. Why did Dr. Glossop end Bertie's engagement to his daughter?
3. What happens when Dr. Glossop turns up at the Pringles' house?
4. After going out with Jeeves, what does Aunt Isabel beg Rocky to do?
5. What scheme does Bertie come up with to help Freddie win Elizabeth back?
6. What condition does Rocky's aunt put on her offer to give him his full inheritance?
7. What is Bertie's friend, Rocky, like?
8. What does Jeeves do, which confuses Bertie?
9. What advice does Bertie give Sippy in order to avoid his relatives?
10. Where does Jeeves take Aunt Isabel instead of to a club?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)