|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rocky do as little as possible?
(a) Ride in an automobile.
(b) Visit his family.
(c) Ask friends for favors.
(d) Go to the city.
2. Who does one of Sippy's relatives resemble?
(a) Honoria Glossop.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
3. How does Bertie find out the small boy's name and address?
(a) He asks the small boy.
(b) He asks at a sweets shop.
(c) He asks at the hotel.
(d) He talks to the police.
4. How much time passes before Biff's engagement is announced?
(a) Five months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Three and a half months.
(d) Less than a month.
5. Where does Bertie stay while Rocky's aunt is around?
(a) With his cousins in the city.
(b) At his flat.
(c) A hotel.
(d) At Rocky's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rocky's surname?
2. What does Rocky's aunt ask him to do in exchange for giving him his full inheritance?
3. What is the surname of Sippy's distant family members?
4. What does Jeeves know Sippy's aunt has been having trouble with?
5. Who does the girl Biff proposed to at the beginning of the story turn out to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Heloise Pringle?
2. Who do we discover that Mabel is related to at the end of the story?
3. How does Biff lose contact with Mabel?
4. What does Aunt Isabel think of Bertie when she arrives at his flat?
5. What happens when Freddie takes the small boy to Elizabeth?
6. What scheme does Bertie come up with to help Freddie win Elizabeth back?
7. How does Sippy's aunt react to the news of Sippy's incarceration?
8. What condition does Rocky's aunt put on her offer to give him his full inheritance?
9. What does Aunt Isabel decide to do after receiving some letters from Rocky?
10. What does Bertie realize about Sippy's distant relatives?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)