|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Glossop feel about seeing Bertie?
2. Where does Jeeves get the idea to solve Rocky's problem?
(a) From a novel he read.
(b) From Bertie.
(c) From Rocky's aunt herself.
(d) From his own aunt.
3. How old was Sippy when he last saw the relatives he must visit?
(a) Twenty years old.
(b) Ten years old.
(c) Fifteen years old.
(d) Five years old.
4. Who tells Sippy he must visit some distant relatives?
(a) A judge.
(b) Sippy's fiancee.
(c) Sippy's father.
(d) Sippy's aunt.
5. Where does Bertie decide to take Freddie to get over his lost fiancée?
(a) To Scotland.
(b) A ski resort.
(c) To Paris.
(d) A holiday beach resort.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Egbert and Jeeves know each other?
2. What is the name of the story told in Chapter 7?
3. What happens at the end of "Fixing It for Freddie"?
4. What was the name of the girl Biff proposed to?
5. What is the surname of Sippy's distant family members?
Short Essay Questions
1. What condition does Rocky's aunt put on her offer to give him his full inheritance?
2. What scheme does Bertie come up with to help Freddie win Elizabeth back?
3. What solution does Jeeves come up with so that Sippy's aunt doesn't find out he hasn't visited his family?
4. What is Bertie's connection to Dr. Glossop?
5. Where does Jeeves take Aunt Isabel instead of to a club?
6. What problem does Sippy tell Bertie about?
7. What happens when Dr. Glossop turns up at the Pringles' house?
8. What happens at the end of the story when Elizabeth offers the small boy a candy?
9. What does Jeeves do, which confuses Bertie?
10. What does Jeeves suggest he can do to help Rocky deceive his aunt?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)