|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Jane love?
2. How does Bertie act on the outing with Biff and Dr. Glossop?
(a) As rudely as possible.
(b) Like he has something to hide.
(c) Very politely.
3. Who does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt to hear speak?
(a) Rev. Heppenstall.
(b) Agnes Flack.
(c) Bruce Pinker.
(d) Jimmy Mundy.
4. After going out with Jeeves, what does Rocky's aunt beg Rocky to do?
(a) Go on a trip with her.
(b) Return her fortune.
(c) Start going to church.
(d) Move to the country.
5. On what night are Bertie and Sippy arrested?
(a) On the night of the Blandings' garden party.
(b) On the night of the championship horse race.
(c) On the night of the boat race.
(d) On the night of Sippy's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Rocky's aunt?
2. What is Dr. Glossop's first name?
3. What does Bertie see Elizabeth giving to a boy on the beach?
4. How does Jeeves offer to help Rocky deal with his aunt's request?
5. How does Sippy's aunt react when she hears the truth about Sippy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What solution does Jeeves come up with so that Sippy's aunt doesn't find out he hasn't visited his family?
2. What is Bertie's friend, Rocky, like?
3. After going out with Jeeves, what does Aunt Isabel beg Rocky to do?
4. What happens when Dr. Glossop turns up at the Pringles' house?
5. What does Aunt Isabel think of Bertie when she arrives at his flat?
6. What does Jeeves do, which confuses Bertie?
7. What advice does Bertie give Sippy in order to avoid his relatives?
8. How does Biff lose contact with Mabel?
9. What problem does Sippy tell Bertie about?
10. What is Bertie's connection to Dr. Glossop?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)