|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bertie stay while Rocky's aunt is around?
(a) At his flat.
(b) At Rocky's house.
(c) With his cousins in the city.
(d) A hotel.
2. Where did Sippy and Bertie originally meet?
(a) At Blandings Castle.
(b) At the race track.
(c) At the Drones Club.
(d) At school.
3. Where did Biff think the girl he proposed to disappeared to?
(a) A train.
(b) A bus.
(c) A crowd of tourists.
(d) A hotel.
4. Where does Rocky usually live?
(a) In London.
(b) In the country.
(c) In New York.
(d) At a coastal resort.
5. Where did Biff once propose to a girl?
(a) At a cafe.
(b) The airport.
(c) A train station.
(d) On a beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt to hear speak?
2. Why does Dr. Glossop end Bertie's engagement to his daughter?
3. What does Rocky's aunt ask him to do in exchange for giving him his full inheritance?
4. What is Sippy's first name?
5. What is the name of the story told in Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sippy's aunt react to the news of Sippy's incarceration?
2. What condition does Rocky's aunt put on her offer to give him his full inheritance?
3. How does Biff lose contact with Mabel?
4. Why did Dr. Glossop end Bertie's engagement to his daughter?
5. After going out with Jeeves, what does Aunt Isabel beg Rocky to do?
6. What does Jeeves do, which confuses Bertie?
7. What problem does Sippy tell Bertie about?
8. What happens when Dr. Glossop turns up at the Pringles' house?
9. What advice does Bertie give Sippy in order to avoid his relatives?
10. What solution does Jeeves come up with so that Sippy's aunt doesn't find out he hasn't visited his family?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)