|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Glossop feel about seeing Bertie?
2. Who does Biff plan to see when he returns home?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A chiropractor.
(d) A nerve specialist.
3. What is Sippy's first name?
4. How does Bertie act on the outing with Biff and Dr. Glossop?
(b) As rudely as possible.
(c) Like he has something to hide.
(d) Very politely.
5. What does Aunt Jane love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which establishment does Jeeves say is the "place of the moment"?
2. What is Biff's first name?
3. Where does Jeeves get the idea to solve Rocky's problem?
4. What happens at the end of "Fixing It for Freddie"?
5. What does Rocky do as little as possible?
Short Essay Questions
1. After going out with Jeeves, what does Aunt Isabel beg Rocky to do?
2. How does Sippy's aunt react to the news of Sippy's incarceration?
3. What happens at the end of the story when Elizabeth offers the small boy a candy?
4. What happens when Freddie takes the small boy to Elizabeth?
5. What scheme does Bertie come up with to help Freddie win Elizabeth back?
6. What does Jeeves do, which confuses Bertie?
7. What does Bertie realize about Sippy's distant relatives?
8. Using the small boy, what plan does Jeeves hatch to get Freddie and Elizabeth back together?
9. What does Jeeves suggest he can do to help Rocky deceive his aunt?
10. What does Aunt Isabel decide to do after receiving some letters from Rocky?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)