|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rocky's vocation?
(a) He is a writer.
(b) He is a painter.
(c) He is a poet.
(d) He is a musician.
2. Who does the small boy's family claim to be acquainted with?
(a) Bertie's aunt.
(b) Freddie's mother.
3. What does Jeeves offer to do about the situation between Biff and Dr. Glossop's daughter?
(b) He offers to tell Dr. Glossop the truth about Biff.
(c) He offers to break them up.
(d) He offers to help them elope.
4. What does Jeeves plan to teach the small boy to say?
(a) Forget Freddie.
(b) Kiss Freddie.
(c) Marry Freddie.
(d) Love Freddie.
5. After going out with Jeeves, what does Rocky's aunt think of the city?
(a) It is dirty and dangerous.
(b) It is too expensive to live there.
(c) She wants to move there permanently.
(d) It is full of evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rocky's aunt think of Bertie when she meets him?
2. Why does Rocky's aunt want to give him his full inheritance?
3. What assumption does Bertie make about the small boy on the beach?
4. How does Bertie act on the outing with Biff and Dr. Glossop?
5. What was the name of the girl Biff proposed to?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)