|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Biff once propose to a girl?
(a) A train station.
(b) At a cafe.
(c) On a beach.
(d) The airport.
2. Where do Biff, Bertie, and Jeeves meet?
(c) New York.
3. Who does one of Sippy's relatives resemble?
(b) Honoria Glossop.
(c) Aunt Agatha.
4. What does Rocky's aunt think of Bertie when she meets him?
(a) That he is sponging off her nephew.
(b) That he is chasing after Rocky's girlfriend.
(c) That he is a sutable friend for Rocky.
(d) That he has a promising future.
5. How does Dr. Glossop feel about seeing Bertie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt to hear speak?
2. What is Rocky's vocation?
3. How much time passes before Biff's engagement is announced?
4. When did Rocky last see his aunt?
5. What does Bertie see Elizabeth giving to a boy on the beach?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Heloise Pringle?
2. What is Bertie's friend, Rocky, like?
3. How does Sippy's aunt react to the news of Sippy's incarceration?
4. What does Jeeves do, which confuses Bertie?
5. After going out with Jeeves, what does Aunt Isabel beg Rocky to do?
6. What does Jeeves suggest he can do to help Rocky deceive his aunt?
7. What scheme does Bertie come up with to help Freddie win Elizabeth back?
8. What happens when Dr. Glossop turns up at the Pringles' house?
9. Using the small boy, what plan does Jeeves hatch to get Freddie and Elizabeth back together?
10. How does Bertie find out where the small boy lives, and why doesn't his family take him back?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)