|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Sippy he must visit some distant relatives?
(a) Sippy's aunt.
(b) A judge.
(c) Sippy's father.
(d) Sippy's fiancee.
2. Which area does Egbert work in?
(b) Much Matchingham.
3. What was the name of the girl Biff proposed to?
4. Why does Rocky's aunt want to give him his full inheritance?
(a) She thinks he will invest it well.
(b) She knows he needs the money.
(c) She's tired of managing her estate.
(d) She believes she is dying.
5. What is described as "devices of the devil to drag people down into the Bottomless Pit"?
(c) The theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to see Sippy's relatives in Sippy's place?
2. How old was Sippy when he last saw the relatives he must visit?
3. Who does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt to hear speak?
4. What assumption does Bertie make about the small boy on the beach?
5. After seeing the small boy on the beach, what does Bertie decide to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Heloise Pringle?
2. What advice does Bertie give Sippy in order to avoid his relatives?
3. What is Bertie's friend, Rocky, like?
4. What happens when Dr. Glossop turns up at the Pringles' house?
5. What happens when Freddie takes the small boy to Elizabeth?
6. Why did Dr. Glossop end Bertie's engagement to his daughter?
7. What does Jeeves suggest he can do to help Rocky deceive his aunt?
8. After going out with Jeeves, what does Aunt Isabel beg Rocky to do?
9. What scheme does Bertie come up with to help Freddie win Elizabeth back?
10. What problem does Sippy tell Bertie about?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)