|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the girl Biff proposed to?
2. What is described as "devices of the devil to drag people down into the Bottomless Pit"?
(c) The theater.
3. How much time passes before Biff's engagement is announced?
(a) Less than a month.
(b) Five months.
(c) Three and a half months.
(d) Two months.
4. Why does Dr. Glossop end Bertie's engagement to his daughter?
(a) Dr. Glossop witnessed Bertie throwing a tantrum.
(b) Dr. Glossop wants his daughter to marry Biff instead.
(c) Bertie's family has a history of mental disturbances.
(d) Bertie's family isn't wealthy enough.
5. After going out with Jeeves, what does Rocky's aunt think of the city?
(a) She wants to move there permanently.
(b) It is full of evil.
(c) It is dirty and dangerous.
(d) It is too expensive to live there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to see Sippy's relatives in Sippy's place?
2. Where do Biff, Bertie, and Jeeves meet?
3. What is Dr. Glossop's first name?
4. How does Sippy's aunt react when she hears the truth about Sippy?
5. Who tells Sippy he must visit some distant relatives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Dr. Glossop turns up at the Pringles' house?
2. What happens at the end of the story when Elizabeth offers the small boy a candy?
3. What problem does Sippy tell Bertie about?
4. What does Jeeves do, which confuses Bertie?
5. Who do we discover that Mabel is related to at the end of the story?
6. What does Bertie realize about Sippy's distant relatives?
7. What happens when Freddie takes the small boy to Elizabeth?
8. How does Sippy's aunt react to the news of Sippy's incarceration?
9. What advice does Bertie give Sippy in order to avoid his relatives?
10. What solution does Jeeves come up with so that Sippy's aunt doesn't find out he hasn't visited his family?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)