|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rocky's surname?
2. What does Jeeves know Sippy's aunt has been having trouble with?
(a) A local constable.
(b) A local hat-maker.
(c) A local judge.
(d) A local policeman.
3. How does Bertie describe Rocky's aunt?
(a) As prim and proper.
(b) As solid.
(c) As petite.
(d) As ball-shaped.
4. Where did Biff think the girl he proposed to disappeared to?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A crowd of tourists.
(c) A bus.
(d) A train.
5. On what night are Bertie and Sippy arrested?
(a) On the night of the Blandings' garden party.
(b) On the night of the boat race.
(c) On the night of the championship horse race.
(d) On the night of Sippy's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeeves offer to do about the situation between Biff and Dr. Glossop's daughter?
2. Where does Bertie decide to take Freddie to get over his lost fiancée?
3. What assumption does Bertie make about the small boy on the beach?
4. Who does one of Sippy's relatives resemble?
5. How does Bertie find out the small boy's name and address?
Short Essay Questions
1. After going out with Jeeves, what does Aunt Isabel beg Rocky to do?
2. What happens when Dr. Glossop turns up at the Pringles' house?
3. What happens when Freddie takes the small boy to Elizabeth?
4. How does Sippy's aunt react to the news of Sippy's incarceration?
5. What is Bertie's connection to Dr. Glossop?
6. What condition does Rocky's aunt put on her offer to give him his full inheritance?
7. What is Bertie's friend, Rocky, like?
8. How does Biff lose contact with Mabel?
9. What problem does Sippy tell Bertie about?
10. Why did Dr. Glossop end Bertie's engagement to his daughter?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)