|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the girl Biff proposed to at the beginning of the story turn out to be?
(a) Bertie's ex-fiancee.
(b) Dr. Glossop's assistant.
(c) Jeeves' niece.
(d) Biff's second cousin.
2. After going out with Jeeves, what does Rocky's aunt beg Rocky to do?
(a) Move to the country.
(b) Start going to church.
(c) Go on a trip with her.
(d) Return her fortune.
3. What is Rocky's vocation?
(a) He is a writer.
(b) He is a musician.
(c) He is a poet.
(d) He is a painter.
4. After receiving some letters from Rocky, what does his aunt decide to do?
(a) Have Rocky's activities investigated.
(b) Visit Rocky.
(c) Have Rocky move back home.
(d) Take her money back.
5. Why does the small boy's family refuse to open the door to Bertie?
(a) They have pneumonia.
(b) They have the flu.
(c) They have the mumps.
(d) They have measles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which area does Egbert work in?
2. After seeing the small boy on the beach, what does Bertie decide to do?
3. What is Rocky's surname?
4. Where did Biff once propose to a girl?
5. What is feared will happen if Sippy's aunt finds out about his incarceration?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sippy's aunt react to the news of Sippy's incarceration?
2. What happens when Freddie takes the small boy to Elizabeth?
3. Where does Jeeves take Aunt Isabel instead of to a club?
4. Why did Dr. Glossop end Bertie's engagement to his daughter?
5. Using the small boy, what plan does Jeeves hatch to get Freddie and Elizabeth back together?
6. What happens at the end of the story when Elizabeth offers the small boy a candy?
7. What does Aunt Isabel think of Bertie when she arrives at his flat?
8. What does Aunt Isabel decide to do after receiving some letters from Rocky?
9. Who is Heloise Pringle?
10. What is Bertie's connection to Dr. Glossop?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)