|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Jane love?
2. What is Biff's first name?
3. Where does Rocky usually live?
(a) In the country.
(b) In London.
(c) At a coastal resort.
(d) In New York.
4. What is used to train the small boy to say a certain phrase?
(b) Ice cream.
(c) Cotton candy.
5. How does Sippy's aunt react when she hears the truth about Sippy?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She shouts at Bertie.
(c) She faints.
(d) She cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie tell Sippy he should steal?
2. Who does one of Sippy's relatives resemble?
3. Where did Sippy and Bertie originally meet?
4. What does Rocky's aunt ask him to do in exchange for giving him his full inheritance?
5. What does Biff break before being taken to jail?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Jeeves take Aunt Isabel instead of to a club?
2. What does Aunt Isabel decide to do after receiving some letters from Rocky?
3. What problem does Sippy tell Bertie about?
4. Who do we discover that Mabel is related to at the end of the story?
5. What advice does Bertie give Sippy in order to avoid his relatives?
6. What does Aunt Isabel think of Bertie when she arrives at his flat?
7. What happens at the end of the story when Elizabeth offers the small boy a candy?
8. What happens when Freddie takes the small boy to Elizabeth?
9. What does Bertie realize about Sippy's distant relatives?
10. How does Sippy's aunt react to the news of Sippy's incarceration?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)