|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the small boy?
2. What does Rocky say he does until five o'clock most days?
(a) Stays in his pajamas.
(c) Visits with friends.
3. Where does Bertie decide to take Freddie to get over his lost fiancée?
(a) A holiday beach resort.
(b) To Paris.
(c) A ski resort.
(d) To Scotland.
4. What is the name of the story told in Chapter 7?
(a) Jeeves and the Unbidden Guest.
(b) Without the Option.
(c) Out of School.
(d) Deep Waters.
5. What is feared will happen if Sippy's aunt finds out about his incarceration?
(a) She will cut him off financially.
(b) She will be shunned by her friends.
(c) She will have a nervous breakdown.
(d) She will send him to live overseas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at the end of "Fixing It for Freddie"?
2. What does Jeeves plan to teach the small boy to say?
3. What is Freddie's surname?
4. How does Bertie treat the girl who makes advances towards him?
5. What is Bertie's punishment for his arrest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the end of the story when Elizabeth offers the small boy a candy?
2. Who do we discover that Mabel is related to at the end of the story?
3. What scheme does Bertie come up with to help Freddie win Elizabeth back?
4. What condition does Rocky's aunt put on her offer to give him his full inheritance?
5. Why did Dr. Glossop end Bertie's engagement to his daughter?
6. What does Aunt Isabel think of Bertie when she arrives at his flat?
7. How does Bertie find out where the small boy lives, and why doesn't his family take him back?
8. What solution does Jeeves come up with so that Sippy's aunt doesn't find out he hasn't visited his family?
9. What is Bertie's connection to Dr. Glossop?
10. After going out with Jeeves, what does Aunt Isabel beg Rocky to do?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)