|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the girl Biff proposed to at the beginning of the story turn out to be?
(a) Dr. Glossop's assistant.
(b) Biff's second cousin.
(c) Jeeves' niece.
(d) Bertie's ex-fiancee.
2. Which establishment does Jeeves say is the "place of the moment"?
(b) The Maison Pierre.
(c) Frolics on the Roof.
3. Who does one of Sippy's relatives resemble?
(a) Honoria Glossop.
(d) Aunt Agatha.
4. How much time passes before Biff's engagement is announced?
(a) Five months.
(b) Three and a half months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Less than a month.
5. Who tells Sippy he must visit some distant relatives?
(a) Sippy's father.
(b) Sippy's aunt.
(c) Sippy's fiancee.
(d) A judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeeves know Sippy's aunt has been having trouble with?
2. Who does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt to hear speak?
3. What does Rocky's aunt think of Bertie when she meets him?
4. How old was Sippy when he last saw the relatives he must visit?
5. Where does Jeeves get the idea to solve Rocky's problem?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Biff lose contact with Mabel?
2. How does Bertie find out where the small boy lives, and why doesn't his family take him back?
3. Who is Heloise Pringle?
4. What is Bertie's connection to Dr. Glossop?
5. Using the small boy, what plan does Jeeves hatch to get Freddie and Elizabeth back together?
6. What happens at the end of the story when Elizabeth offers the small boy a candy?
7. What advice does Bertie give Sippy in order to avoid his relatives?
8. How does Sippy's aunt react to the news of Sippy's incarceration?
9. What does Jeeves suggest he can do to help Rocky deceive his aunt?
10. Where does Jeeves take Aunt Isabel instead of to a club?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)