|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Sippy when he last saw the relatives he must visit?
(a) Five years old.
(b) Ten years old.
(c) Twenty years old.
(d) Fifteen years old.
2. Where does Bertie decide to take Freddie to get over his lost fiancée?
(a) A ski resort.
(b) To Scotland.
(c) A holiday beach resort.
(d) To Paris.
3. What is Bertie's punishment for his arrest?
(a) Bertie must pay a fine.
(b) Bertie is put under house arrest.
(c) Bertie must go to jail for a fortnight.
(d) Bertie must do community service.
4. What is feared will happen if Sippy's aunt finds out about his incarceration?
(a) She will cut him off financially.
(b) She will send him to live overseas.
(c) She will have a nervous breakdown.
(d) She will be shunned by her friends.
5. How long does Sippy go to jail for?
(a) Six months.
(b) Thirty days.
(c) One week.
(d) He doesn't go to jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bertie warn Biff about?
2. What is the name of the story told in Chapter 7?
3. Who does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt to hear speak?
4. What does Biff break before being taken to jail?
5. Who drops in unexpectedly at Sippy's relatives' house?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)