|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the girl Biff proposed to at the beginning of the story turn out to be?
(a) Biff's second cousin.
(b) Jeeves' niece.
(c) Dr. Glossop's assistant.
(d) Bertie's ex-fiancee.
2. What does Rocky's aunt ask him to do in exchange for giving him his full inheritance?
(a) Send her an allowance.
(b) Live the high life.
(c) Move in with her.
(d) Go to business school.
3. What does Bertie tell Sippy he should steal?
(a) A helmet.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A jacket.
(d) An automobile.
4. Where do Biff, Bertie, and Jeeves meet?
(c) New York.
5. Why does the small boy's family refuse to open the door to Bertie?
(a) They have the flu.
(b) They have measles.
(c) They have pneumonia.
(d) They have the mumps.
Short Answer Questions
1. After going out with Jeeves, what does Rocky's aunt think of the city?
2. How does Bertie describe Rocky's aunt?
3. What is the name of the story told in Chapter 7?
4. What is Rocky's surname?
5. Where does Jeeves get the idea to solve Rocky's problem?
Short Essay Questions
1. After going out with Jeeves, what does Aunt Isabel beg Rocky to do?
2. What happens when Freddie takes the small boy to Elizabeth?
3. Where does Jeeves take Aunt Isabel instead of to a club?
4. How does Bertie find out where the small boy lives, and why doesn't his family take him back?
5. What condition does Rocky's aunt put on her offer to give him his full inheritance?
6. What problem does Sippy tell Bertie about?
7. What does Jeeves do, which confuses Bertie?
8. How does Biff lose contact with Mabel?
9. What solution does Jeeves come up with so that Sippy's aunt doesn't find out he hasn't visited his family?
10. What happens at the end of the story when Elizabeth offers the small boy a candy?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)