|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeeves plan to teach the small boy to say?
(a) Love Freddie.
(b) Marry Freddie.
(c) Kiss Freddie.
(d) Forget Freddie.
2. Where did Biff think the girl he proposed to disappeared to?
(a) A crowd of tourists.
(b) A train.
(c) A bus.
(d) A hotel.
3. What is the name of the story told in Chapter 7?
(a) Deep Waters.
(b) Out of School.
(c) Jeeves and the Unbidden Guest.
(d) Without the Option.
4. What does Aunt Jane love?
5. What does Rocky say he does until five o'clock most days?
(a) Stays in his pajamas.
(b) Visits with friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rocky's vocation?
2. When did Rocky last see his aunt?
3. Who tells Sippy he must visit some distant relatives?
4. Who does the girl Biff proposed to at the beginning of the story turn out to be?
5. What is described as "devices of the devil to drag people down into the Bottomless Pit"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jeeves do, which confuses Bertie?
2. Using the small boy, what plan does Jeeves hatch to get Freddie and Elizabeth back together?
3. How does Biff lose contact with Mabel?
4. How does Bertie find out where the small boy lives, and why doesn't his family take him back?
5. What does Jeeves suggest he can do to help Rocky deceive his aunt?
6. How does Sippy's aunt react to the news of Sippy's incarceration?
7. Why did Dr. Glossop end Bertie's engagement to his daughter?
8. What happens when Freddie takes the small boy to Elizabeth?
9. What problem does Sippy tell Bertie about?
10. What happens when Dr. Glossop turns up at the Pringles' house?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)