|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the girl Biff proposed to?
2. Where did Sippy and Bertie originally meet?
(a) At the Drones Club.
(b) At the race track.
(c) At Blandings Castle.
(d) At school.
3. Who does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt to hear speak?
(a) Bruce Pinker.
(b) Rev. Heppenstall.
(c) Jimmy Mundy.
(d) Agnes Flack.
4. Why does the small boy's family refuse to open the door to Bertie?
(a) They have measles.
(b) They have pneumonia.
(c) They have the mumps.
(d) They have the flu.
5. Where does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt instead of to a club?
(a) To see the Statue of Liberty.
(b) To Times Square.
(c) Madison Square Garden.
(d) To Central Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drops in unexpectedly at Sippy's relatives' house?
2. Who does Bertie warn Biff about?
3. What is Biff's first name?
4. What is Rocky's vocation?
5. What is the name of the girl who makes advances towards Bertie?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bertie find out where the small boy lives, and why doesn't his family take him back?
2. What condition does Rocky's aunt put on her offer to give him his full inheritance?
3. What does Aunt Isabel think of Bertie when she arrives at his flat?
4. After going out with Jeeves, what does Aunt Isabel beg Rocky to do?
5. What does Jeeves suggest he can do to help Rocky deceive his aunt?
6. What is Bertie's friend, Rocky, like?
7. What does Bertie realize about Sippy's distant relatives?
8. Who do we discover that Mabel is related to at the end of the story?
9. Where does Jeeves take Aunt Isabel instead of to a club?
10. What advice does Bertie give Sippy in order to avoid his relatives?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)