|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rocky's aunt think of Bertie when she meets him?
(a) That he is sponging off her nephew.
(b) That he is chasing after Rocky's girlfriend.
(c) That he has a promising future.
(d) That he is a sutable friend for Rocky.
2. After receiving some letters from Rocky, what does his aunt decide to do?
(a) Visit Rocky.
(b) Take her money back.
(c) Have Rocky move back home.
(d) Have Rocky's activities investigated.
3. Who tells Sippy he must visit some distant relatives?
(a) Sippy's fiancee.
(b) Sippy's aunt.
(c) Sippy's father.
(d) A judge.
4. What is the name of the story told in Chapter 7?
(a) Out of School.
(b) Jeeves and the Unbidden Guest.
(c) Deep Waters.
(d) Without the Option.
5. What happens after Bertie and Sippy are arrested?
(a) Sippy gets angry with Bertie.
(b) Bertie runs away from the police.
(c) Bertie asks Jeeves to notify his aunt.
(d) Bertie is brought before a judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drops in unexpectedly at Sippy's relatives' house?
2. What does Jeeves plan to teach the small boy to say?
3. Which area does Egbert work in?
4. What is Rocky's vocation?
5. Where does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt instead of to a club?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aunt Isabel think of Bertie when she arrives at his flat?
2. What problem does Sippy tell Bertie about?
3. How does Sippy's aunt react to the news of Sippy's incarceration?
4. Using the small boy, what plan does Jeeves hatch to get Freddie and Elizabeth back together?
5. What happens when Freddie takes the small boy to Elizabeth?
6. What advice does Bertie give Sippy in order to avoid his relatives?
7. What solution does Jeeves come up with so that Sippy's aunt doesn't find out he hasn't visited his family?
8. Where does Jeeves take Aunt Isabel instead of to a club?
9. Why did Dr. Glossop end Bertie's engagement to his daughter?
10. What does Bertie realize about Sippy's distant relatives?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)