|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Freddie's fiancée end their engagement?
(a) Freddie has a gambling problem.
(b) Her father told her to.
(c) They had a fight.
(d) She saw Freddie with another girl.
2. Who does Biff plan to see when he returns home?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A psychologist.
(c) A chiropractor.
(d) A nerve specialist.
3. What is Biff's first name?
4. How do Egbert and Jeeves know each other?
(a) They are former co-workers.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are childhood friends.
(d) Their mothers are friends.
5. After going out with Jeeves, what does Rocky's aunt think of the city?
(a) She wants to move there permanently.
(b) It is too expensive to live there.
(c) It is dirty and dangerous.
(d) It is full of evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time passes before Biff's engagement is announced?
2. What happens at the end of "Fixing It for Freddie"?
3. Where does Bertie stay while Rocky's aunt is around?
4. What happens after Bertie and Sippy are arrested?
5. What does Jeeves plan to teach the small boy to say?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Heloise Pringle?
2. What happens when Dr. Glossop turns up at the Pringles' house?
3. What happens when Freddie takes the small boy to Elizabeth?
4. Where does Jeeves take Aunt Isabel instead of to a club?
5. What does Jeeves suggest he can do to help Rocky deceive his aunt?
6. What condition does Rocky's aunt put on her offer to give him his full inheritance?
7. What does Jeeves do, which confuses Bertie?
8. What problem does Sippy tell Bertie about?
9. What does Aunt Isabel think of Bertie when she arrives at his flat?
10. How does Bertie find out where the small boy lives, and why doesn't his family take him back?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)