|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt instead of to a club?
(a) Madison Square Garden.
(b) To Times Square.
(c) To see the Statue of Liberty.
(d) To Central Park.
2. Why does Dr. Glossop end Bertie's engagement to his daughter?
(a) Bertie's family has a history of mental disturbances.
(b) Dr. Glossop witnessed Bertie throwing a tantrum.
(c) Bertie's family isn't wealthy enough.
(d) Dr. Glossop wants his daughter to marry Biff instead.
3. What does Jeeves know Sippy's aunt has been having trouble with?
(a) A local policeman.
(b) A local constable.
(c) A local judge.
(d) A local hat-maker.
4. What is the surname of Sippy's distant family members?
5. Who does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt to hear speak?
(a) Rev. Heppenstall.
(b) Jimmy Mundy.
(c) Agnes Flack.
(d) Bruce Pinker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Glossop's first name?
2. How much time passes before Biff's engagement is announced?
3. What happens after Bertie and Sippy are arrested?
4. What is Elizabeth's surname?
5. Who does one of Sippy's relatives resemble?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)