|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does one of Sippy's relatives resemble?
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(d) Honoria Glossop.
2. What is Rocky's vocation?
(a) He is a musician.
(b) He is a painter.
(c) He is a poet.
(d) He is a writer.
3. Where do Biff, Bertie, and Jeeves meet?
(b) New York.
4. What does Biff break before being taken to jail?
(a) His own arm.
(b) Some glass.
(c) A golf club.
(d) A chandelier.
5. How old was Sippy when he last saw the relatives he must visit?
(a) Five years old.
(b) Ten years old.
(c) Fifteen years old.
(d) Twenty years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What assumption does Bertie make about the small boy on the beach?
2. How does Bertie act on the outing with Biff and Dr. Glossop?
3. After receiving some letters from Rocky, what does his aunt decide to do?
4. How do Egbert and Jeeves know each other?
5. Where does Rocky usually live?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who do we discover that Mabel is related to at the end of the story?
2. Who is Heloise Pringle?
3. What does Jeeves suggest he can do to help Rocky deceive his aunt?
4. What happens when Freddie takes the small boy to Elizabeth?
5. What condition does Rocky's aunt put on her offer to give him his full inheritance?
6. What is Bertie's friend, Rocky, like?
7. How does Sippy's aunt react to the news of Sippy's incarceration?
8. What problem does Sippy tell Bertie about?
9. Why did Dr. Glossop end Bertie's engagement to his daughter?
10. Using the small boy, what plan does Jeeves hatch to get Freddie and Elizabeth back together?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)