|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lady Malvern feel after learning why her son is in prison?
2. What is Bicky's full name?
3. What has Corky's uncle written books about?
(d) Historical battles.
4. What does Wilmot throw at the restaurant?
(a) A napkin.
(c) Bread rolls.
(d) A glass of water.
5. How does Corky make a fortune at the end of the story?
(a) He produces a popular play.
(b) He sells a cartoon to a newspaper.
(c) He writes a humorous book.
(d) He paints a masterpiece.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pretends to be Bicky's servant while his uncle visits?
2. What kind of dog does Wilmot bring to Bertie's flat?
3. What is Bicky's apartment like?
4. How does Bertie feel about having Wilmot stay with him?
5. What title does Jeeves come up with for the work Corky sells?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jeeves suggest Miss Singer should do to be accepted by Alexander Worple?
2. Who does Miss Singer end up marrying?
3. What does Jeeves suggest Bicky do to impress his uncle while he visits?
4. Why does Bertie Wooster fire his valet at the beginning of "Jeeves Takes Charge", and who is sent to replace him?
5. What does Jeeves tell Lady Malvern when she arrives to pick up Wilmot?
6. Why does Lady Malvern bring her son, Wilmot, to Bertie's flat?
7. Who informs Willoughby that his book is missing?
8. What has the Duke of Chiswick been led to believe from his nephew, Bicky's, letters?
9. What does Jeeves tell Bertie he did with Willoughby's book, and how does Bertie react?
10. When Bertie returns from the country, where is Wilmot?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)