|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Corky's uncle written books about?
(d) Historical battles.
2. What does the girl Gussie wants to marry do for a living?
(a) She is an actress.
(b) She is a model.
(c) She is a showgirl.
(d) She is an opera singer.
3. What is the title of Willoughby's book?
(a) A Gentleman's European Travelogue.
(b) How Rome Did Fall.
(c) The Bird Species of England.
(d) Recollections of a Long Life.
4. In Chapter 2, who sends Bertie to America?
(a) His uncle Thomas.
(b) His uncle Henry.
(c) His aunt Dahlia.
(d) His aunt Agatha.
5. What does Jeeves tell Bicky he must do in order to raise money?
(a) Visit a casino.
(b) Sell his family heirlooms.
(c) Write and publish a story about the situation.
(d) Find a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Jeeves to work for Bertie?
2. Where does Wilmot see his mother off?
3. Which state does Bicky's uncle want him to move to?
4. What is Bicky's apartment like?
5. What is Bicky's full name?
Short Essay Questions
1. On their first meeting, what inspires Bertie to hire Jeeves as his valet right away?
2. Right after Lady Malvern leaves, how does Wilmot show that he will be more trouble than his mother promised?
3. What does Jeeves suggest Miss Singer should do to be accepted by Alexander Worple?
4. What does Wilmot tell Bertie he intends to do while his mother is away?
5. Who is Lady Malvern?
6. What does Corky do to lose his inheritance in "The Artistic Career of Corky"?
7. Why does Bertie Wooster fire his valet at the beginning of "Jeeves Takes Charge", and who is sent to replace him?
8. Who informs Willoughby that his book is missing?
9. Why does Bertie rehire Jeeves at the end of "Jeeves Takes Charge"?
10. What does Jeeves suggest Bicky do to impress his uncle while he visits?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)