|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Bertie done the night before Jeeves arrives?
(a) Gotten hit in the head by a badminton racket.
(b) Gone drinking.
(c) Had an argument with his fiancee's father.
(d) Made a fool of himself at the opera.
2. Who is Willoughby?
(a) Bertie's uncle.
(b) Florence's neighbor.
(c) Florence's uncle.
(d) Bertie's grandfather.
3. What does Jeeves prepare for Bertie upon arriving at his home?
(a) Some headache pills.
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) A clean set of clothes to wear.
(d) A hangover cure.
4. What century does "Jeeves Takes Charge" take place in?
(a) The twentieth century.
(b) The eighteenth century.
(c) The nineteeth century.
(d) The twenty-first century.
5. What is Bicky's full name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wilmot go to jail?
2. What has Willoughby written a book about?
3. What worries Florence about Willoughby's book?
4. What does Jeeves tell Bertie he did with the book?
5. Who is Lord Worplesdon?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Bertie returns from the country, where is Wilmot?
2. Right after Lady Malvern leaves, how does Wilmot show that he will be more trouble than his mother promised?
3. What does Bertie find Wilmot has been up to when he returns home after a couple of nights away?
4. Why does Willoughby search Bertie's room, and what does he find?
5. Who informs Willoughby that his book is missing?
6. Why does Lady Malvern bring her son, Wilmot, to Bertie's flat?
7. What does Jeeves tell Bertie he did with Willoughby's book, and how does Bertie react?
8. Why does Bertie rehire Jeeves at the end of "Jeeves Takes Charge"?
9. What does Jeeves tell Lady Malvern when she arrives to pick up Wilmot?
10. Where does Bertie pack a suitcase to go to avoid Wilmot?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)