|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bicky live?
(a) New York.
2. How does Lady Malvern feel after learning why her son is in prison?
3. Where is Wilmot's dog found?
(a) Lying on Bertie's bed.
(b) Digging through the trash.
(c) Tied to the kitchen table.
(d) Locked in a closet.
4. What is Bicky's apartment like?
(b) Small and dingy.
(c) Small by stylish.
(d) Large but drafty.
5. What does Wilmot intend to do while his mother is away?
(a) Meet some college friends.
(b) Everything she never let him do.
(c) Finish his literary studies.
(d) See the city sights with Bertie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Bicky's uncle originally want his nephew to do?
2. What does Jeeves tell Bertie he did with the book?
3. What is Lady Malvern studying in America?
4. How is Wilmot described by his mother?
5. What had Bertie done the night before Jeeves arrives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wilmot tell Bertie he intends to do while his mother is away?
2. Who informs Willoughby that his book is missing?
3. Why does Lady Malvern bring her son, Wilmot, to Bertie's flat?
4. Why does Bertie rehire Jeeves at the end of "Jeeves Takes Charge"?
5. Where does Bertie pack a suitcase to go to avoid Wilmot?
6. What does Bertie find Wilmot has been up to when he returns home after a couple of nights away?
7. Why is Florence Cray upset by Willoughby's plan to publish a book?
8. What does Jeeves tell Bertie he did with Willoughby's book, and how does Bertie react?
9. On their first meeting, what inspires Bertie to hire Jeeves as his valet right away?
10. Who is Lady Malvern?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)