|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did Bicky's uncle originally want his nephew to do?
(d) Horse racing.
2. Why does Wilmot go to jail?
(a) For jaywalking.
(b) For vandalizing Bertie's flat.
(c) For stealing a pocketwatch.
(d) For assaulting a constable.
3. What does Corky do for a living?
(a) He is an actor.
(b) He is an artist.
(c) He is a novel writer.
(d) He is a poet.
4. Which state does Bicky's uncle want him to move to?
5. Where is Wilmot's dog found?
(a) Locked in a closet.
(b) Tied to the kitchen table.
(c) Digging through the trash.
(d) Lying on Bertie's bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertie react to Jeeves' actions with Willoughby's book?
2. What worries Florence about Willoughby's book?
3. How does Jeeves raise money for Bicky?
4. Who is Lord Worplesdon?
5. How old is Wilmot?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Heloise Pringle?
2. Who does Bertie meet at the Milady's Boudoir offices?
3. What does Bertie realize about Sippy's distant relatives?
4. What does Jeeves suggest Miss Singer should do to be accepted by Alexander Worple?
5. Why is Bingo Little upset when Bertie arrives for dinner?
6. Where does Jeeves take Aunt Isabel instead of to a club?
7. What happens when Bertie attempts to break into the Littles' house?
8. What solution does Jeeves come up with so that Sippy's aunt doesn't find out he hasn't visited his family?
9. Right after Lady Malvern leaves, how does Wilmot show that he will be more trouble than his mother promised?
10. What does Jeeves reveal is the reason Wilmot hit the constable?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)