|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bertie hide Willoughby's book?
(a) A linen closet.
(b) In a bathroom cabinet.
(c) A night dresser.
(d) Under his mattress.
2. At the beginning of "Jeeves Takes Charge", what does Bertie discover his valet is stealing from him?
(a) Small change.
3. What is Florence's surname?
4. What does Florence send Bertie at the beginning of the story?
(a) A postcard.
(b) A present.
(c) A newspaper clipping.
(d) A letter.
5. What does Jeeves tell Bicky he must do in order to raise money?
(a) Write and publish a story about the situation.
(b) Visit a casino.
(c) Sell his family heirlooms.
(d) Find a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What century does "Jeeves Takes Charge" take place in?
2. Who suggests that Wilmot stay with Bertie?
3. What is Bertie's surname?
4. What does Bicky's uncle decide after seeing how well his nephew is doing?
5. Which city does "Jeeves Takes Charge" take place in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Bertie pack a suitcase to go to avoid Wilmot?
2. What does Corky do to lose his inheritance in "The Artistic Career of Corky"?
3. What has the Duke of Chiswick been led to believe from his nephew, Bicky's, letters?
4. Why is Florence Cray upset by Willoughby's plan to publish a book?
5. What does Bertie find Wilmot has been up to when he returns home after a couple of nights away?
6. Who is Lady Malvern?
7. What does Jeeves suggest Miss Singer should do to be accepted by Alexander Worple?
8. On their first meeting, what inspires Bertie to hire Jeeves as his valet right away?
9. What does Wilmot tell Bertie he intends to do while his mother is away?
10. Who does Miss Singer end up marrying?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)