|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie feel about having Wilmot stay with him?
2. What does Corky do for a living?
(a) He is a poet.
(b) He is a novel writer.
(c) He is an artist.
(d) He is an actor.
3. Who is Bicky's uncle?
(a) The Duke of York.
(b) The Duke of Albany.
(c) The Duke of Wellington.
(d) The Duke of Chiswick.
4. What century does "Jeeves Takes Charge" take place in?
(a) The eighteenth century.
(b) The twenty-first century.
(c) The nineteeth century.
(d) The twentieth century.
5. What does Wilmot intend to do while his mother is away?
(a) Meet some college friends.
(b) Everything she never let him do.
(c) Finish his literary studies.
(d) See the city sights with Bertie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Wilmot?
2. Where does Willoughby leave his book to await being taken to the publisher?
3. Why does Wilmot hit the constable?
4. Why doesn't Lady Malvern want to travel with her son?
5. What has Willoughby written a book about?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Lady Malvern?
2. Where does Bertie pack a suitcase to go to avoid Wilmot?
3. Why does Willoughby search Bertie's room, and what does he find?
4. What does Florence tell Bertie to do in order to ruin Willoughby's plan to publish a book?
5. When Bertie returns from the country, where is Wilmot?
6. What has the Duke of Chiswick been led to believe from his nephew, Bicky's, letters?
7. In front of the Duke, what does Jeeves tell Bicky he will have to do in order to raise money to start his chicken farm?
8. What does Jeeves suggest Miss Singer should do to be accepted by Alexander Worple?
9. Why does Lady Malvern bring her son, Wilmot, to Bertie's flat?
10. What does Wilmot tell Bertie he intends to do while his mother is away?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)