|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie feel about having Wilmot stay with him?
2. How does Bertie react to Jeeves' actions with Willoughby's book?
(a) Bertie pats Jeeves on the back.
(b) Bertie tells Jeeves to apologize.
(c) Bertie fires Jeeves.
(d) Bertie doesn't understand Jeeves' explanation.
3. What is Wilmot told to do after seeing his mother off?
(a) Go to the library and collect some books.
(b) Take Bertie out for dinner.
(c) Buy himself a new dinner jacket.
(d) Go straight back to Bertie's.
4. Where does Willoughby leave his book to await being taken to the publisher?
(a) On his desk.
(b) On the mantle.
(c) On a table.
(d) On a bookshelf.
5. Why does Wilmot hit the constable?
(a) Jeeves bets him money to do it.
(b) He mistakes the constable for someone else.
(c) He knows the constable is taking bribes.
(d) The constable calls him a name.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jeeves raise money for Bicky?
2. How does Lady Malvern feel after learning why her son is in prison?
3. What is Lady Malvern studying in America?
4. Who is Willoughby?
5. What does Bicky intend to do with any money Jeeves raises for him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Miss Singer end up marrying?
2. Right after Lady Malvern leaves, how does Wilmot show that he will be more trouble than his mother promised?
3. Why did Dr. Glossop end Bertie's engagement to his daughter?
4. Why does Bertie Wooster fire his valet at the beginning of "Jeeves Takes Charge", and who is sent to replace him?
5. How does Biff lose contact with Mabel?
6. What does Wilmot tell Bertie he intends to do while his mother is away?
7. Where does Bertie pack a suitcase to go to avoid Wilmot?
8. What condition does Rocky's aunt put on her offer to give him his full inheritance?
9. After going out with Jeeves, what does Aunt Isabel beg Rocky to do?
10. Who is Lady Malvern?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)