|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Florence's relation to Bertie?
(a) They are in-laws.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are engaged.
(d) They are former classmates.
2. Why does Wilmot go to jail?
(a) For stealing a pocketwatch.
(b) For assaulting a constable.
(c) For jaywalking.
(d) For vandalizing Bertie's flat.
3. What group does Edwin belong to?
(a) The Woodcraft Folk.
(b) The Boys Brigade.
(c) The Boy Scouts.
(d) The Royal Rangers.
4. What does Bertie prepare after seeing what Wilmot has been up to in his flat?
(a) A hotel room for Wilmot.
(b) A telegram to Wilmot's mother.
(c) A lawsuit.
(d) A suitcase.
5. What does Corky do for a living?
(a) He is a poet.
(b) He is an artist.
(c) He is a novel writer.
(d) He is an actor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Lady Malvern intend to leave Wilmot at Bertie's flat?
2. Where does Wilmot see his mother off?
3. What is the name of the valet who is stealing from Bertie?
4. What is Wilmot told to do after seeing his mother off?
5. What does Bicky intend to do with any money Jeeves raises for him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Corky do to lose his inheritance in "The Artistic Career of Corky"?
2. In front of the Duke, what does Jeeves tell Bicky he will have to do in order to raise money to start his chicken farm?
3. On their first meeting, what inspires Bertie to hire Jeeves as his valet right away?
4. Who is Lady Malvern?
5. Right after Lady Malvern leaves, how does Wilmot show that he will be more trouble than his mother promised?
6. Why is Florence Cray upset by Willoughby's plan to publish a book?
7. What has the Duke of Chiswick been led to believe from his nephew, Bicky's, letters?
8. What does Jeeves tell Lady Malvern when she arrives to pick up Wilmot?
9. When Bertie returns from the country, where is Wilmot?
10. What does Jeeves reveal is the reason Wilmot hit the constable?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)