|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bertie go to avoid Wilmot?
(a) To stay in the country.
(b) To his aunt's house.
(c) To a hotel.
(d) To a resort town.
2. What is Bicky's full name?
3. How old is Wilmot?
(a) Thirteen years old.
(b) Twenty years old.
(c) Seventeen yearls old.
(d) Twenty-three years old.
4. What does Florence tell Bertie to do to Willoughby's book?
(a) Spill a drink on it.
(b) Rewrite it.
(c) Steal it.
(d) Throw it in the fire.
5. Where does Jeeves suggest Bicky's uncle stay while visiting?
(a) At Bertie's flat.
(b) At Sidney's house.
(c) At a hotel.
(d) At Aunt Dhalia's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Corky's rich uncle?
2. How does Bertie feel about having Wilmot stay with him?
3. Who is Gussie?
4. What is Bertie's surname?
5. What is Bicky's apartment like?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Willoughby search Bertie's room, and what does he find?
2. Right after Lady Malvern leaves, how does Wilmot show that he will be more trouble than his mother promised?
3. What does Jeeves suggest Miss Singer should do to be accepted by Alexander Worple?
4. What does Jeeves reveal is the reason Wilmot hit the constable?
5. When Bertie returns from the country, where is Wilmot?
6. On their first meeting, what inspires Bertie to hire Jeeves as his valet right away?
7. Why does Lady Malvern bring her son, Wilmot, to Bertie's flat?
8. Why does Bertie rehire Jeeves at the end of "Jeeves Takes Charge"?
9. Who informs Willoughby that his book is missing?
10. Who does Miss Singer end up marrying?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)