|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Willoughby's book?
(a) How Rome Did Fall.
(b) Recollections of a Long Life.
(c) A Gentleman's European Travelogue.
(d) The Bird Species of England.
2. How does Corky make a fortune at the end of the story?
(a) He paints a masterpiece.
(b) He writes a humorous book.
(c) He produces a popular play.
(d) He sells a cartoon to a newspaper.
3. Who is Edwin?
(a) Willoughby's son.
(b) Bertie's cousin.
(c) Willoughby's servant.
(d) Florence's brother.
4. Which state does Bicky's uncle want him to move to?
5. How is Wilmot described by his mother?
(a) As angelic.
(b) As rambunctious.
(c) As sneaky.
(d) As quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will publish Willoughby's book?
2. How does Lady Malvern feel after learning why her son is in prison?
3. Why doesn't Lady Malvern want to travel with her son?
4. Who suggests that Wilmot stay with Bertie?
5. Where does Jeeves suggest Bicky's uncle stay while visiting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aunt Isabel think of Bertie when she arrives at his flat?
2. How does Bertie find out where the small boy lives, and why doesn't his family take him back?
3. Who do we discover that Mabel is related to at the end of the story?
4. What does Jeeves tell Lady Malvern when she arrives to pick up Wilmot?
5. Right after Lady Malvern leaves, how does Wilmot show that he will be more trouble than his mother promised?
6. To what does the title of the story refer?
7. What does Jeeves tell Bertie he did with Willoughby's book, and how does Bertie react?
8. Why does Willoughby search Bertie's room, and what does he find?
9. What does Jeeves suggest he can do to help Rocky deceive his aunt?
10. What problem does Sippy tell Bertie about?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)