|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lady Malvern feel after learning why her son is in prison?
2. Who is Lord Worplesdon?
(a) Florence's father.
(b) Bertie's neighbor.
(c) Jeeves' former employer.
(d) Bertie's father.
3. What is Bertie told to tell Lady Malvern should she return before Wilmot is out of jail?
(a) That Wilmot went to Boston.
(b) That Wilmot went home.
(c) That Wilmot eloped.
(d) That Wilmot joined a camping trip.
4. How long does Lady Malvern intend to leave Wilmot at Bertie's flat?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) Three months.
(d) A fortnight.
5. Where does Wilmot see his mother off?
(a) The docks.
(b) The train station.
(c) The airport.
(d) At the hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which state does Bicky's uncle want him to move to?
2. What is Corky's fiancée's surname?
3. Where does Bertie hide Willoughby's book?
4. Who pretends to be Bicky's servant while his uncle visits?
5. How is Wilmot described by his mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Bertie returns from the country, where is Wilmot?
2. Why does Willoughby search Bertie's room, and what does he find?
3. What does Jeeves tell Lady Malvern when she arrives to pick up Wilmot?
4. What does Jeeves suggest Miss Singer should do to be accepted by Alexander Worple?
5. In "The Artistic Career of Corky", how does Corky make a living?
6. Right after Lady Malvern leaves, how does Wilmot show that he will be more trouble than his mother promised?
7. What does Jeeves tell Bertie he did with Willoughby's book, and how does Bertie react?
8. Who is Lady Malvern?
9. What does Wilmot tell Bertie he intends to do while his mother is away?
10. Who informs Willoughby that his book is missing?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)