Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Wilmot's dog found?
(a) Locked in a closet.
(b) Tied to the kitchen table.
(c) Lying on Bertie's bed.
(d) Digging through the trash.
2. How does Bertie react to Jeeves' actions with Willoughby's book?
(a) Bertie tells Jeeves to apologize.
(b) Bertie pats Jeeves on the back.
(c) Bertie fires Jeeves.
(d) Bertie doesn't understand Jeeves' explanation.
3. Who pretends to be Bicky's servant while his uncle visits?
4. What worries Florence about Willoughby's book?
(a) It will make Willoughby famous.
(b) It will not be a financial success.
(c) It will embarrass her family.
(d) It will take public attention away from her family.
5. What is the title of Willoughby's book?
(a) A Gentleman's European Travelogue.
(b) The Bird Species of England.
(c) Recollections of a Long Life.
(d) How Rome Did Fall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertie feel when Florence breaks up with him?
2. Where does Bertie go to avoid Wilmot?
3. Who is Edwin?
4. What job did Bicky's uncle originally want his nephew to do?
5. Why does Corky's uncle revoke his inheritance?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Heloise Pringle?
2. What does Aunt Isabel decide to do after receiving some letters from Rocky?
3. Why does the Littles' cook refuse to leave their employment?
4. Why is Florence Cray upset by Willoughby's plan to publish a book?
5. What is Bertie's friend, Rocky, like?
6. What happens when Dr. Glossop turns up at the Pringles' house?
7. Why is Bingo Little upset when Bertie arrives for dinner?
8. What does Jeeves suggest Bicky do to impress his uncle while he visits?
9. Why does Bertie rehire Jeeves at the end of "Jeeves Takes Charge"?
10. Who is Peggy and how is she described?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)