|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that Wilmot stay with Bertie?
(a) Wilmot himself.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) Aunt Dahlia.
(d) Uncle Willoughby.
2. At the beginning of "Jeeves Takes Charge", what does Bertie discover his valet is stealing from him?
(c) Small change.
3. What is Wilmot told to do after seeing his mother off?
(a) Go to the library and collect some books.
(b) Buy himself a new dinner jacket.
(c) Go straight back to Bertie's.
(d) Take Bertie out for dinner.
4. What does Wilmot intend to do while his mother is away?
(a) Everything she never let him do.
(b) See the city sights with Bertie.
(c) Meet some college friends.
(d) Finish his literary studies.
5. Where does Jeeves suggest Bicky's uncle stay while visiting?
(a) At Bertie's flat.
(b) At Aunt Dhalia's.
(c) At a hotel.
(d) At Sidney's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Willoughby leave his book to await being taken to the publisher?
2. What is Florence's relation to Bertie?
3. How does Bertie feel about having Wilmot stay with him?
4. Which of Florence's family members does Willoughby mention in his book?
5. What does Florence send Bertie at the beginning of the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has the Duke of Chiswick been led to believe from his nephew, Bicky's, letters?
2. Right after Lady Malvern leaves, how does Wilmot show that he will be more trouble than his mother promised?
3. Where does Bertie pack a suitcase to go to avoid Wilmot?
4. What does Bertie find Wilmot has been up to when he returns home after a couple of nights away?
5. What does Jeeves reveal is the reason Wilmot hit the constable?
6. What does Jeeves tell Lady Malvern when she arrives to pick up Wilmot?
7. What does Jeeves suggest Bicky do to impress his uncle while he visits?
8. What does Jeeves tell Bertie he did with Willoughby's book, and how does Bertie react?
9. Who is Lady Malvern?
10. Why does Bertie rehire Jeeves at the end of "Jeeves Takes Charge"?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)