|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which state does Bicky's uncle want him to move to?
2. What is Bertie's surname?
3. In Chapter 2, who sends Bertie to America?
(a) His uncle Henry.
(b) His aunt Dahlia.
(c) His uncle Thomas.
(d) His aunt Agatha.
4. Who pretends to be Bicky's servant while his uncle visits?
5. What group does Edwin belong to?
(a) The Boys Brigade.
(b) The Boy Scouts.
(c) The Woodcraft Folk.
(d) The Royal Rangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bicky intend to do with any money Jeeves raises for him?
2. What is Bicky's apartment like?
3. Why doesn't Lady Malvern want to travel with her son?
4. What is the name of Corky's rich uncle?
5. How does Bertie react to Jeeves' actions with Willoughby's book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jeeves suggest Bicky do to impress his uncle while he visits?
2. What does Jeeves tell the headmistress at the all-girls school?
3. What has the Duke of Chiswick been led to believe from his nephew, Bicky's, letters?
4. To what does the title of the story refer?
5. In front of the Duke, what does Jeeves tell Bicky he will have to do in order to raise money to start his chicken farm?
6. What does Corky do to lose his inheritance in "The Artistic Career of Corky"?
7. What does Jeeves tell Bertie he did with Willoughby's book, and how does Bertie react?
8. What happens when Dr. Glossop turns up at the Pringles' house?
9. What problem does Sippy tell Bertie about?
10. Why does Bertie Wooster fire his valet at the beginning of "Jeeves Takes Charge", and who is sent to replace him?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)