|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did Bicky's uncle originally want his nephew to do?
(c) Horse racing.
2. What worries Florence about Willoughby's book?
(a) It will make Willoughby famous.
(b) It will not be a financial success.
(c) It will embarrass her family.
(d) It will take public attention away from her family.
3. Why does his uncle finally give Bicky enough money to start his farm?
(a) He forgives Binky for tricking him.
(b) He doesn't want Bicky to take up gambling.
(c) He does not want his name in the paper.
(d) He feels sorry for his nephew.
4. What is the name of the valet who is stealing from Bertie?
5. What is Florence's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeeves tell Bertie he did with the book?
2. What does Florence send Bertie at the beginning of the story?
3. What title does Jeeves come up with for the work Corky sells?
4. Why does Wilmot go to jail?
5. Who is Edwin?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "The Artistic Career of Corky", how does Corky make a living?
2. Who is Lady Malvern?
3. What does Jeeves suggest Bicky do to impress his uncle while he visits?
4. What does Wilmot tell Bertie he intends to do while his mother is away?
5. What does Florence tell Bertie to do in order to ruin Willoughby's plan to publish a book?
6. Why does Bertie rehire Jeeves at the end of "Jeeves Takes Charge"?
7. What has the Duke of Chiswick been led to believe from his nephew, Bicky's, letters?
8. What does Bertie find Wilmot has been up to when he returns home after a couple of nights away?
9. Where does Bertie pack a suitcase to go to avoid Wilmot?
10. Who does Miss Singer end up marrying?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)