|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends Jeeves to work for Bertie?
(b) Aunt Dahlia.
(c) An agency.
(d) Bertie's chauffeur.
2. Who suggests that Wilmot stay with Bertie?
(a) Aunt Dahlia.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) Wilmot himself.
(d) Uncle Willoughby.
3. What is Florence's relation to Bertie?
(a) They are engaged.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are former classmates.
(d) They are in-laws.
4. What worries Florence about Willoughby's book?
(a) It will take public attention away from her family.
(b) It will not be a financial success.
(c) It will make Willoughby famous.
(d) It will embarrass her family.
5. Where is Wilmot's dog found?
(a) Tied to the kitchen table.
(b) Locked in a closet.
(c) Digging through the trash.
(d) Lying on Bertie's bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wilmot told to do after seeing his mother off?
2. Why does Wilmot go to jail?
3. What kind of dog does Wilmot bring to Bertie's flat?
4. Who pretends to be Bicky's servant while his uncle visits?
5. In Chapter 2, who sends Bertie to America?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Corky do to lose his inheritance in "The Artistic Career of Corky"?
2. Who does Miss Singer end up marrying?
3. Why does Willoughby search Bertie's room, and what does he find?
4. What does Bertie find Wilmot has been up to when he returns home after a couple of nights away?
5. Right after Lady Malvern leaves, how does Wilmot show that he will be more trouble than his mother promised?
6. Why does Bertie rehire Jeeves at the end of "Jeeves Takes Charge"?
7. Why does Lady Malvern bring her son, Wilmot, to Bertie's flat?
8. Who is Lady Malvern?
9. What does Jeeves suggest Bicky do to impress his uncle while he visits?
10. In "The Artistic Career of Corky", how does Corky make a living?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)