|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Willoughby's book?
(a) How Rome Did Fall.
(b) Recollections of a Long Life.
(c) The Bird Species of England.
(d) A Gentleman's European Travelogue.
2. Where does Jeeves suggest Bicky's uncle stay while visiting?
(a) At a hotel.
(b) At Bertie's flat.
(c) At Sidney's house.
(d) At Aunt Dhalia's.
3. What is Lady Malvern studying in America?
(c) National parks.
4. What is the name of Corky's rich uncle?
(a) Alexander Worple.
(b) Harold Basset.
(c) Reginald Herring.
(d) Esmond Upjohn.
5. Who is Willoughby?
(a) Bertie's grandfather.
(b) Florence's neighbor.
(c) Bertie's uncle.
(d) Florence's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wilmot go to jail?
2. How old is Wilmot?
3. What is the name of Wilmot's dog?
4. Why does Wilmot hit the constable?
5. Where is Wilmot's dog found?
Short Essay Questions
1. In front of the Duke, what does Jeeves tell Bicky he will have to do in order to raise money to start his chicken farm?
2. Why does Willoughby search Bertie's room, and what does he find?
3. Why does Lady Malvern bring her son, Wilmot, to Bertie's flat?
4. Who is Lady Malvern?
5. Why does Bertie rehire Jeeves at the end of "Jeeves Takes Charge"?
6. What does Corky do to lose his inheritance in "The Artistic Career of Corky"?
7. Why does Bertie Wooster fire his valet at the beginning of "Jeeves Takes Charge", and who is sent to replace him?
8. Where does Bertie pack a suitcase to go to avoid Wilmot?
9. What does Jeeves suggest Miss Singer should do to be accepted by Alexander Worple?
10. What does Florence tell Bertie to do in order to ruin Willoughby's plan to publish a book?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)