|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Corky's fiancée's surname?
2. What is the name of the valet who is stealing from Bertie?
3. What does the girl Gussie wants to marry do for a living?
(a) She is an actress.
(b) She is a model.
(c) She is an opera singer.
(d) She is a showgirl.
4. Where does Bertie go to avoid Wilmot?
(a) To stay in the country.
(b) To his aunt's house.
(c) To a resort town.
(d) To a hotel.
5. What has Corky's uncle written books about?
(b) Historical battles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What century does "Jeeves Takes Charge" take place in?
2. What does Jeeves tell Bicky he must do in order to raise money?
3. How does Bertie react to Jeeves' actions with Willoughby's book?
4. What does Corky do for a living?
5. How does Bertie feel about having Wilmot stay with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. In front of the Duke, what does Jeeves tell Bicky he will have to do in order to raise money to start his chicken farm?
2. Right after Lady Malvern leaves, how does Wilmot show that he will be more trouble than his mother promised?
3. What does Jeeves suggest Bicky do to impress his uncle while he visits?
4. Why does Willoughby search Bertie's room, and what does he find?
5. Where does Bertie pack a suitcase to go to avoid Wilmot?
6. Why is Florence Cray upset by Willoughby's plan to publish a book?
7. What has the Duke of Chiswick been led to believe from his nephew, Bicky's, letters?
8. What does Corky do to lose his inheritance in "The Artistic Career of Corky"?
9. Who does Miss Singer end up marrying?
10. What does Jeeves suggest Miss Singer should do to be accepted by Alexander Worple?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)