|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Willoughby?
(a) Florence's uncle.
(b) Bertie's grandfather.
(c) Florence's neighbor.
(d) Bertie's uncle.
2. What does the girl Gussie wants to marry do for a living?
(a) She is an actress.
(b) She is a showgirl.
(c) She is a model.
(d) She is an opera singer.
3. Who suggests that Wilmot stay with Bertie?
(a) Uncle Willoughby.
(b) Wilmot himself.
(c) Aunt Agatha.
(d) Aunt Dahlia.
4. How old is Wilmot?
(a) Twenty-three years old.
(b) Seventeen yearls old.
(c) Thirteen years old.
(d) Twenty years old.
5. What is Lady Malvern studying in America?
(d) National parks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog does Wilmot bring to Bertie's flat?
2. Where does Wilmot see his mother off?
3. What is Bicky's full name?
4. How does Jeeves raise money for Bicky?
5. Which state does Bicky's uncle want him to move to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bertie rehire Jeeves at the end of "Jeeves Takes Charge"?
2. Why does Willoughby search Bertie's room, and what does he find?
3. What does Jeeves tell Lady Malvern when she arrives to pick up Wilmot?
4. Why is Florence Cray upset by Willoughby's plan to publish a book?
5. In "The Artistic Career of Corky", how does Corky make a living?
6. On their first meeting, what inspires Bertie to hire Jeeves as his valet right away?
7. What does Corky do to lose his inheritance in "The Artistic Career of Corky"?
8. What does Jeeves suggest Miss Singer should do to be accepted by Alexander Worple?
9. What does Jeeves reveal is the reason Wilmot hit the constable?
10. Where does Bertie pack a suitcase to go to avoid Wilmot?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)