|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drops in unexpectedly at Sippy's relatives' house?
(b) A bishop.
(c) Aunt Dhalia.
(d) Dr. Glossop.
2. Where did Biff think the girl he proposed to disappeared to?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A train.
(c) A crowd of tourists.
(d) A bus.
3. Why does the small boy's family refuse to open the door to Bertie?
(a) They have the mumps.
(b) They have the flu.
(c) They have measles.
(d) They have pneumonia.
4. Who does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt to hear speak?
(a) Jimmy Mundy.
(b) Agnes Flack.
(c) Bruce Pinker.
(d) Rev. Heppenstall.
5. Where does Bertie stay while Rocky's aunt is around?
(a) With his cousins in the city.
(b) A hotel.
(c) At his flat.
(d) At Rocky's house.
6. What was the name of the girl Biff proposed to?
7. How does Sippy's aunt react when she hears the truth about Sippy?
(a) She shouts at Bertie.
(b) She faints.
(c) She cries.
(d) She laughs.
8. What is Biff's first name?
9. After seeing the small boy on the beach, what does Bertie decide to do?
(a) Have Freddie take the boy a popsicle.
(b) Hold the boy for ransom.
(c) Take the boy so Freddie can be a hero by returning him.
(d) Have a son of his own someday.
10. How does Bertie act on the outing with Biff and Dr. Glossop?
(a) Very politely.
(b) As rudely as possible.
(d) Like he has something to hide.
11. What does Aunt Jane love?
12. Where do Biff, Bertie, and Jeeves meet?
(b) New York.
13. What does Jeeves plan to teach the small boy to say?
(a) Marry Freddie.
(b) Love Freddie.
(c) Forget Freddie.
(d) Kiss Freddie.
14. Who does one of Sippy's relatives resemble?
(c) Honoria Glossop.
(d) Aunt Agatha.
15. After going out with Jeeves, what does Rocky's aunt think of the city?
(a) It is too expensive to live there.
(b) She wants to move there permanently.
(c) It is dirty and dangerous.
(d) It is full of evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at the end of "Fixing It for Freddie"?
2. Which establishment does Jeeves say is the "place of the moment"?
3. What is Rocky's vocation?
4. How does Jeeves offer to help Rocky deal with his aunt's request?
5. Which area does Egbert work in?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)