|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the small boy?
2. After going out with Jeeves, what does Rocky's aunt beg Rocky to do?
(a) Return her fortune.
(b) Move to the country.
(c) Go on a trip with her.
(d) Start going to church.
3. When did Rocky last see his aunt?
(a) Three years ago.
(b) When he was ten years old.
(c) At Easter.
(d) At Christmas.
4. How do Egbert and Jeeves know each other?
(a) They are former co-workers.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) Their mothers are friends.
(d) They are childhood friends.
5. What is Dr. Glossop's first name?
6. Which of Rocky's aunts sends him a letter in "The Aunt and the Sluggard"?
7. How does Bertie find out the small boy's name and address?
(a) He asks at the hotel.
(b) He asks at a sweets shop.
(c) He asks the small boy.
(d) He talks to the police.
8. What happens after Bertie and Sippy are arrested?
(a) Bertie asks Jeeves to notify his aunt.
(b) Bertie runs away from the police.
(c) Sippy gets angry with Bertie.
(d) Bertie is brought before a judge.
9. Where does Bertie stay while Rocky's aunt is around?
(a) With his cousins in the city.
(b) At Rocky's house.
(c) A hotel.
(d) At his flat.
10. What is Rocky's vocation?
(a) He is a musician.
(b) He is a poet.
(c) He is a writer.
(d) He is a painter.
11. What does Jeeves know Sippy's aunt has been having trouble with?
(a) A local hat-maker.
(b) A local constable.
(c) A local policeman.
(d) A local judge.
12. How long does Sippy go to jail for?
(a) He doesn't go to jail.
(b) Six months.
(c) Thirty days.
(d) One week.
13. How does Sippy's aunt react when she hears the truth about Sippy?
(a) She faints.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She cries.
(d) She shouts at Bertie.
14. What does Jeeves plan to teach the small boy to say?
(a) Marry Freddie.
(b) Kiss Freddie.
(c) Forget Freddie.
(d) Love Freddie.
15. Which area does Egbert work in?
(a) Much Matchingham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the girl Biff proposed to?
2. Who does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt to hear speak?
3. What is described as "devices of the devil to drag people down into the Bottomless Pit"?
4. What does Jeeves offer to do about the situation between Biff and Dr. Glossop's daughter?
5. What is Bertie's punishment for his arrest?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)