|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passes before Biff's engagement is announced?
(a) Less than a month.
(b) Five months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Three and a half months.
2. Where does Bertie stay while Rocky's aunt is around?
(a) At Rocky's house.
(b) With his cousins in the city.
(c) A hotel.
(d) At his flat.
3. What is described as "devices of the devil to drag people down into the Bottomless Pit"?
(a) The theater.
4. Why does Rocky's aunt want to give him his full inheritance?
(a) She knows he needs the money.
(b) She's tired of managing her estate.
(c) She believes she is dying.
(d) She thinks he will invest it well.
5. Where did Biff think the girl he proposed to disappeared to?
(a) A crowd of tourists.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A train.
(d) A bus.
6. Who goes to see Sippy's relatives in Sippy's place?
(b) No one.
7. Who does Biff plan to see when he returns home?
(a) A nerve specialist.
(b) A psychologist.
(c) A chiropractor.
(d) A dentist.
8. Which area does Egbert work in?
(c) Much Matchingham.
9. Where did Sippy and Bertie originally meet?
(a) At school.
(b) At the race track.
(c) At Blandings Castle.
(d) At the Drones Club.
10. What does Rocky's aunt ask him to do in exchange for giving him his full inheritance?
(a) Go to business school.
(b) Live the high life.
(c) Send her an allowance.
(d) Move in with her.
11. What does Aunt Jane love?
12. What is used to train the small boy to say a certain phrase?
(b) Ice cream.
(d) Cotton candy.
13. What does Jeeves know Sippy's aunt has been having trouble with?
(a) A local judge.
(b) A local constable.
(c) A local policeman.
(d) A local hat-maker.
14. Where do Biff, Bertie, and Jeeves meet?
(b) New York.
15. What is the name of the girl who makes advances towards Bertie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rocky usually live?
2. Who does one of Sippy's relatives resemble?
3. How does Bertie find out the small boy's name and address?
4. Why does the small boy's family refuse to open the door to Bertie?
5. What is Freddie's surname?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)