|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After receiving some letters from Rocky, what does his aunt decide to do?
(a) Visit Rocky.
(b) Take her money back.
(c) Have Rocky's activities investigated.
(d) Have Rocky move back home.
2. Which of Rocky's aunts sends him a letter in "The Aunt and the Sluggard"?
3. What is Elizabeth's surname?
4. How old was Sippy when he last saw the relatives he must visit?
(a) Fifteen years old.
(b) Five years old.
(c) Ten years old.
(d) Twenty years old.
5. What does Bertie tell Sippy he should steal?
(a) A jacket.
(b) A helmet.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) An automobile.
6. What is the name of the girl who makes advances towards Bertie?
7. What assumption does Bertie make about the small boy on the beach?
(a) That he can't swim.
(b) That he must know Freddie.
(c) That he is around seven years old.
(d) That he is related to Elizabeth.
8. What does Rocky do as little as possible?
(a) Ride in an automobile.
(b) Ask friends for favors.
(c) Go to the city.
(d) Visit his family.
9. Who does one of Sippy's relatives resemble?
(a) Honoria Glossop.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
10. Why did Freddie's fiancée end their engagement?
(a) Her father told her to.
(b) She saw Freddie with another girl.
(c) Freddie has a gambling problem.
(d) They had a fight.
11. What is Rocky's vocation?
(a) He is a writer.
(b) He is a painter.
(c) He is a poet.
(d) He is a musician.
12. Where does Rocky usually live?
(a) In London.
(b) In New York.
(c) At a coastal resort.
(d) In the country.
13. How does Dr. Glossop feel about seeing Bertie?
14. What happens after Bertie and Sippy are arrested?
(a) Bertie asks Jeeves to notify his aunt.
(b) Sippy gets angry with Bertie.
(c) Bertie is brought before a judge.
(d) Bertie runs away from the police.
15. Where did Sippy and Bertie originally meet?
(a) At the race track.
(b) At school.
(c) At Blandings Castle.
(d) At the Drones Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeeves offer to do about the situation between Biff and Dr. Glossop's daughter?
2. On what night are Bertie and Sippy arrested?
3. What does Biff break before being taken to jail?
4. When did Rocky last see his aunt?
5. What does Jeeves know Sippy's aunt has been having trouble with?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)