|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the name of the school's headmistress?
a) Miss Tomlinson.
b) Miss Sharpe.
c) Miss Merridew.
d) Miss McAllister.
2. What group does Edwin belong to?
a) The Woodcraft Folk.
b) The Boys Brigade.
c) The Boy Scouts.
d) The Royal Rangers.
3. What is Elizabeth's surname?
4. How does Bertie find out the small boy's name and address?
a) He talks to the police.
b) He asks the small boy.
c) He asks at the hotel.
d) He asks at a sweets shop.
5. Which of Florence's family members does Willoughby mention in his book?
a) Her brother.
b) Her mother.
c) Her grandmother.
d) Her father.
This section contains 526 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)