|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff break before being taken to jail?
(a) A golf club.
(b) Some glass.
(c) His own arm.
(d) A chandelier.
2. When did Rocky last see his aunt?
(a) At Easter.
(b) Three years ago.
(c) When he was ten years old.
(d) At Christmas.
3. How does Sippy's aunt react when she hears the truth about Sippy?
(a) She shouts at Bertie.
(b) She faints.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She cries.
4. What does Bertie tell Sippy he should steal?
(a) A jacket.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A helmet.
(d) An automobile.
5. How long does Sippy go to jail for?
(a) He doesn't go to jail.
(b) Thirty days.
(c) One week.
(d) Six months.
6. What is Dr. Glossop's first name?
7. What does Rocky's aunt ask him to do in exchange for giving him his full inheritance?
(a) Go to business school.
(b) Live the high life.
(c) Send her an allowance.
(d) Move in with her.
8. After going out with Jeeves, what does Rocky's aunt beg Rocky to do?
(a) Go on a trip with her.
(b) Move to the country.
(c) Start going to church.
(d) Return her fortune.
9. How does Bertie describe Rocky's aunt?
(a) As solid.
(b) As prim and proper.
(c) As petite.
(d) As ball-shaped.
10. Who does one of Sippy's relatives resemble?
(a) Honoria Glossop.
(c) Aunt Agatha.
11. What happens at the end of "Fixing It for Freddie"?
(a) Bertie courts Elizabeth.
(b) Freddie goes back to London alone.
(c) Elizabeth gets engaged to the small boy's uncle.
(d) Freddie and Elizabeth reunite.
12. Who does the small boy's family claim to be acquainted with?
(b) Freddie's mother.
(d) Bertie's aunt.
13. What does Jeeves plan to teach the small boy to say?
(a) Marry Freddie.
(b) Forget Freddie.
(c) Kiss Freddie.
(d) Love Freddie.
14. On what night are Bertie and Sippy arrested?
(a) On the night of the championship horse race.
(b) On the night of the boat race.
(c) On the night of Sippy's birthday.
(d) On the night of the Blandings' garden party.
15. How does Bertie act on the outing with Biff and Dr. Glossop?
(a) Very politely.
(c) Like he has something to hide.
(d) As rudely as possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Biff plan to see when he returns home?
2. What assumption does Bertie make about the small boy on the beach?
3. Where did Biff once propose to a girl?
4. What does Rocky do as little as possible?
5. What is used to train the small boy to say a certain phrase?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)