|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what night are Bertie and Sippy arrested?
(a) On the night of the championship horse race.
(b) On the night of Sippy's birthday.
(c) On the night of the Blandings' garden party.
(d) On the night of the boat race.
2. What is the surname of Sippy's distant family members?
3. Who does the girl Biff proposed to at the beginning of the story turn out to be?
(a) Jeeves' niece.
(b) Biff's second cousin.
(c) Dr. Glossop's assistant.
(d) Bertie's ex-fiancee.
4. What is Biff's first name?
5. How old was Sippy when he last saw the relatives he must visit?
(a) Five years old.
(b) Twenty years old.
(c) Ten years old.
(d) Fifteen years old.
6. How does Bertie find out the small boy's name and address?
(a) He asks at the hotel.
(b) He asks the small boy.
(c) He talks to the police.
(d) He asks at a sweets shop.
7. What does Aunt Jane love?
8. What is described as "devices of the devil to drag people down into the Bottomless Pit"?
(b) The theater.
9. What does Biff break before being taken to jail?
(a) Some glass.
(b) His own arm.
(c) A golf club.
(d) A chandelier.
10. What does Jeeves offer to do about the situation between Biff and Dr. Glossop's daughter?
(a) He offers to tell Dr. Glossop the truth about Biff.
(b) He offers to break them up.
(d) He offers to help them elope.
11. What is used to train the small boy to say a certain phrase?
(a) Ice cream.
(b) Cotton candy.
12. Which establishment does Jeeves say is the "place of the moment"?
(b) Frolics on the Roof.
(d) The Maison Pierre.
13. What is Rocky's vocation?
(a) He is a musician.
(b) He is a poet.
(c) He is a writer.
(d) He is a painter.
14. What does Rocky say he does until five o'clock most days?
(b) Visits with friends.
(d) Stays in his pajamas.
15. What is Rocky's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertie describe Rocky's aunt?
2. Which area does Egbert work in?
3. After going out with Jeeves, what does Rocky's aunt beg Rocky to do?
4. When did Rocky last see his aunt?
5. What is Dr. Glossop's first name?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)