|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used to train the small boy to say a certain phrase?
(a) Ice cream.
(b) Cotton candy.
2. Where does Bertie stay while Rocky's aunt is around?
(a) At Rocky's house.
(b) With his cousins in the city.
(c) At his flat.
(d) A hotel.
3. Where does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt instead of to a club?
(a) To Times Square.
(b) Madison Square Garden.
(c) To see the Statue of Liberty.
(d) To Central Park.
4. What does Bertie see Elizabeth giving to a boy on the beach?
(a) A ball.
(b) An ice cream cone.
(c) Some juice.
5. Who does Bertie warn Biff about?
6. What is Elizabeth's surname?
7. What does Rocky's aunt ask him to do in exchange for giving him his full inheritance?
(a) Live the high life.
(b) Go to business school.
(c) Move in with her.
(d) Send her an allowance.
8. Who does the small boy's family claim to be acquainted with?
(a) Freddie's mother.
(d) Bertie's aunt.
9. What does Bertie tell Sippy he should steal?
(a) A jacket.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A helmet.
(d) An automobile.
10. How does Dr. Glossop feel about seeing Bertie?
11. What is Bertie's punishment for his arrest?
(a) Bertie must do community service.
(b) Bertie is put under house arrest.
(c) Bertie must go to jail for a fortnight.
(d) Bertie must pay a fine.
12. Who does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt to hear speak?
(a) Jimmy Mundy.
(b) Rev. Heppenstall.
(c) Agnes Flack.
(d) Bruce Pinker.
13. Who does one of Sippy's relatives resemble?
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(d) Honoria Glossop.
14. Who does the girl Biff proposed to at the beginning of the story turn out to be?
(a) Jeeves' niece.
(b) Bertie's ex-fiancee.
(c) Dr. Glossop's assistant.
(d) Biff's second cousin.
15. What does Rocky say he does until five o'clock most days?
(b) Visits with friends.
(c) Stays in his pajamas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rocky's vocation?
2. What is Biff's first name?
3. What is the surname of Sippy's distant family members?
4. After receiving some letters from Rocky, what does his aunt decide to do?
5. Who goes to see Sippy's relatives in Sippy's place?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)