|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the girl Biff proposed to at the beginning of the story turn out to be?
(a) Dr. Glossop's assistant.
(b) Jeeves' niece.
(c) Biff's second cousin.
(d) Bertie's ex-fiancee.
2. Why does the small boy's family refuse to open the door to Bertie?
(a) They have the mumps.
(b) They have pneumonia.
(c) They have the flu.
(d) They have measles.
3. What does Aunt Jane love?
4. What does Rocky's aunt ask him to do in exchange for giving him his full inheritance?
(a) Live the high life.
(b) Go to business school.
(c) Move in with her.
(d) Send her an allowance.
5. Where does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt instead of to a club?
(a) Madison Square Garden.
(b) To Central Park.
(c) To Times Square.
(d) To see the Statue of Liberty.
6. What does Jeeves know Sippy's aunt has been having trouble with?
(a) A local judge.
(b) A local constable.
(c) A local hat-maker.
(d) A local policeman.
7. What does Biff break before being taken to jail?
(a) Some glass.
(b) A chandelier.
(c) A golf club.
(d) His own arm.
8. After receiving some letters from Rocky, what does his aunt decide to do?
(a) Take her money back.
(b) Have Rocky move back home.
(c) Visit Rocky.
(d) Have Rocky's activities investigated.
9. How long does Sippy go to jail for?
(a) Six months.
(b) Thirty days.
(c) He doesn't go to jail.
(d) One week.
10. Which area does Egbert work in?
(b) Much Matchingham.
11. Where does Bertie stay while Rocky's aunt is around?
(a) A hotel.
(b) At Rocky's house.
(c) At his flat.
(d) With his cousins in the city.
12. What does Rocky's aunt think of Bertie when she meets him?
(a) That he is chasing after Rocky's girlfriend.
(b) That he is sponging off her nephew.
(c) That he has a promising future.
(d) That he is a sutable friend for Rocky.
13. After seeing the small boy on the beach, what does Bertie decide to do?
(a) Have Freddie take the boy a popsicle.
(b) Have a son of his own someday.
(c) Take the boy so Freddie can be a hero by returning him.
(d) Hold the boy for ransom.
14. How does Jeeves offer to help Rocky deal with his aunt's request?
(a) Jeeves will refuse her request on Rocky's behalf.
(b) Jeeves will pretend to be Rocky's banker.
(c) Jeeves will go to clubs and take notes.
(d) Jeeves will send telegrams to Rocky's aunt.
15. Where did Biff once propose to a girl?
(a) A train station.
(b) The airport.
(c) On a beach.
(d) At a cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which establishment does Jeeves say is the "place of the moment"?
2. How does Dr. Glossop feel about seeing Bertie?
3. How does Bertie describe Rocky's aunt?
4. What assumption does Bertie make about the small boy on the beach?
5. Who does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt to hear speak?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)