|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rocky's aunt think of Bertie when she meets him?
(a) That he is sponging off her nephew.
(b) That he has a promising future.
(c) That he is a sutable friend for Rocky.
(d) That he is chasing after Rocky's girlfriend.
2. What does Jeeves offer to do about the situation between Biff and Dr. Glossop's daughter?
(a) He offers to tell Dr. Glossop the truth about Biff.
(b) He offers to help them elope.
(d) He offers to break them up.
3. Who tells Sippy he must visit some distant relatives?
(a) Sippy's father.
(b) Sippy's fiancee.
(c) Sippy's aunt.
(d) A judge.
4. On what night are Bertie and Sippy arrested?
(a) On the night of the Blandings' garden party.
(b) On the night of the championship horse race.
(c) On the night of Sippy's birthday.
(d) On the night of the boat race.
5. Who does one of Sippy's relatives resemble?
(c) Aunt Agatha.
(d) Honoria Glossop.
6. Why does the small boy's family refuse to open the door to Bertie?
(a) They have measles.
(b) They have pneumonia.
(c) They have the flu.
(d) They have the mumps.
7. What does Rocky's aunt ask him to do in exchange for giving him his full inheritance?
(a) Send her an allowance.
(b) Go to business school.
(c) Live the high life.
(d) Move in with her.
8. What was the name of the girl Biff proposed to?
9. After seeing the small boy on the beach, what does Bertie decide to do?
(a) Have a son of his own someday.
(b) Hold the boy for ransom.
(c) Have Freddie take the boy a popsicle.
(d) Take the boy so Freddie can be a hero by returning him.
10. What does Biff break before being taken to jail?
(a) Some glass.
(b) A chandelier.
(c) His own arm.
(d) A golf club.
11. What does Jeeves know Sippy's aunt has been having trouble with?
(a) A local policeman.
(b) A local judge.
(c) A local constable.
(d) A local hat-maker.
12. What is Biff's first name?
13. What is Dr. Glossop's first name?
14. Who does the small boy's family claim to be acquainted with?
(a) Bertie's aunt.
(c) Freddie's mother.
15. How long does Sippy go to jail for?
(a) Six months.
(b) He doesn't go to jail.
(c) Thirty days.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bertie decide to take Freddie to get over his lost fiancée?
2. Which area does Egbert work in?
3. Where did Biff once propose to a girl?
4. What does Bertie tell Sippy he should steal?
5. Where does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt instead of to a club?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)