|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After going out with Jeeves, what does Rocky's aunt beg Rocky to do?
(a) Go on a trip with her.
(b) Start going to church.
(c) Return her fortune.
(d) Move to the country.
2. What is Dr. Glossop's first name?
3. What is Freddie's surname?
4. What does Bertie tell Sippy he should steal?
(a) A helmet.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) An automobile.
(d) A jacket.
5. Where did Biff once propose to a girl?
(a) At a cafe.
(b) A train station.
(c) On a beach.
(d) The airport.
6. Who tells Sippy he must visit some distant relatives?
(a) Sippy's fiancee.
(b) A judge.
(c) Sippy's aunt.
(d) Sippy's father.
7. Why does Rocky's aunt want to give him his full inheritance?
(a) She believes she is dying.
(b) She knows he needs the money.
(c) She thinks he will invest it well.
(d) She's tired of managing her estate.
8. How old was Sippy when he last saw the relatives he must visit?
(a) Five years old.
(b) Ten years old.
(c) Twenty years old.
(d) Fifteen years old.
9. Where does Jeeves get the idea to solve Rocky's problem?
(a) From Rocky's aunt herself.
(b) From a novel he read.
(c) From his own aunt.
(d) From Bertie.
10. Why does Dr. Glossop end Bertie's engagement to his daughter?
(a) Dr. Glossop wants his daughter to marry Biff instead.
(b) Bertie's family isn't wealthy enough.
(c) Bertie's family has a history of mental disturbances.
(d) Dr. Glossop witnessed Bertie throwing a tantrum.
11. How do Egbert and Jeeves know each other?
(a) They are former co-workers.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) Their mothers are friends.
(d) They are childhood friends.
12. Where does Bertie stay while Rocky's aunt is around?
(a) With his cousins in the city.
(b) At his flat.
(c) At Rocky's house.
(d) A hotel.
13. Why does the small boy's family refuse to open the door to Bertie?
(a) They have pneumonia.
(b) They have the flu.
(c) They have measles.
(d) They have the mumps.
14. What is Rocky's vocation?
(a) He is a poet.
(b) He is a musician.
(c) He is a painter.
(d) He is a writer.
15. Where did Sippy and Bertie originally meet?
(a) At school.
(b) At Blandings Castle.
(c) At the Drones Club.
(d) At the race track.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Bertie and Sippy are arrested?
2. What is Sippy's first name?
3. Who drops in unexpectedly at Sippy's relatives' house?
4. What does Rocky's aunt think of Bertie when she meets him?
5. How does Bertie act on the outing with Biff and Dr. Glossop?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)