|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sippy's aunt react when she hears the truth about Sippy?
(a) She shouts at Bertie.
(b) She faints.
(c) She cries.
(d) She laughs.
2. Who drops in unexpectedly at Sippy's relatives' house?
(a) A bishop.
(b) Dr. Glossop.
(d) Aunt Dhalia.
3. After going out with Jeeves, what does Rocky's aunt think of the city?
(a) It is too expensive to live there.
(b) She wants to move there permanently.
(c) It is dirty and dangerous.
(d) It is full of evil.
4. What does Rocky do as little as possible?
(a) Visit his family.
(b) Ask friends for favors.
(c) Go to the city.
(d) Ride in an automobile.
5. What assumption does Bertie make about the small boy on the beach?
(a) That he must know Freddie.
(b) That he is around seven years old.
(c) That he is related to Elizabeth.
(d) That he can't swim.
6. Which establishment does Jeeves say is the "place of the moment"?
(b) The Maison Pierre.
(d) Frolics on the Roof.
7. Which of Rocky's aunts sends him a letter in "The Aunt and the Sluggard"?
8. How does Dr. Glossop feel about seeing Bertie?
9. On what night are Bertie and Sippy arrested?
(a) On the night of Sippy's birthday.
(b) On the night of the boat race.
(c) On the night of the championship horse race.
(d) On the night of the Blandings' garden party.
10. Which area does Egbert work in?
(a) Much Matchingham.
11. Where does Jeeves get the idea to solve Rocky's problem?
(a) From a novel he read.
(b) From Rocky's aunt herself.
(c) From Bertie.
(d) From his own aunt.
12. What is the name of the small boy?
13. Who tells Sippy he must visit some distant relatives?
(a) Sippy's fiancee.
(b) Sippy's father.
(c) A judge.
(d) Sippy's aunt.
14. What does Bertie see Elizabeth giving to a boy on the beach?
(b) An ice cream cone.
(c) A ball.
(d) Some juice.
15. How do Egbert and Jeeves know each other?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) Their mothers are friends.
(c) They are former co-workers.
(d) They are childhood friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sippy and Bertie originally meet?
2. What is Freddie's surname?
3. How much time passes before Biff's engagement is announced?
4. Where does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt instead of to a club?
5. After receiving some letters from Rocky, what does his aunt decide to do?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)