|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sippy's first name?
2. Where did Biff once propose to a girl?
(a) The airport.
(b) A train station.
(c) At a cafe.
(d) On a beach.
3. What does Rocky say he does until five o'clock most days?
(a) Stays in his pajamas.
(b) Visits with friends.
4. What happens after Bertie and Sippy are arrested?
(a) Bertie is brought before a judge.
(b) Bertie runs away from the police.
(c) Bertie asks Jeeves to notify his aunt.
(d) Sippy gets angry with Bertie.
5. What does Jeeves know Sippy's aunt has been having trouble with?
(a) A local constable.
(b) A local policeman.
(c) A local hat-maker.
(d) A local judge.
6. Who tells Sippy he must visit some distant relatives?
(a) A judge.
(b) Sippy's aunt.
(c) Sippy's fiancee.
(d) Sippy's father.
7. Who does Biff plan to see when he returns home?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A nerve specialist.
(d) A chiropractor.
8. How long does Sippy go to jail for?
(a) One week.
(b) He doesn't go to jail.
(c) Six months.
(d) Thirty days.
9. What is the surname of Sippy's distant family members?
10. When did Rocky last see his aunt?
(a) When he was ten years old.
(b) Three years ago.
(c) At Easter.
(d) At Christmas.
11. What is feared will happen if Sippy's aunt finds out about his incarceration?
(a) She will cut him off financially.
(b) She will have a nervous breakdown.
(c) She will send him to live overseas.
(d) She will be shunned by her friends.
12. What is Bertie's punishment for his arrest?
(a) Bertie is put under house arrest.
(b) Bertie must go to jail for a fortnight.
(c) Bertie must pay a fine.
(d) Bertie must do community service.
13. How much time passes before Biff's engagement is announced?
(a) Less than a month.
(b) Two months.
(c) Three and a half months.
(d) Five months.
14. What is Rocky's surname?
15. What does Rocky's aunt ask him to do in exchange for giving him his full inheritance?
(a) Send her an allowance.
(b) Move in with her.
(c) Go to business school.
(d) Live the high life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drops in unexpectedly at Sippy's relatives' house?
2. What does Rocky do as little as possible?
3. Which of Rocky's aunts sends him a letter in "The Aunt and the Sluggard"?
4. What happens at the end of "Fixing It for Freddie"?
5. Who does Bertie warn Biff about?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)