|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sippy and Bertie originally meet?
(a) At the Drones Club.
(b) At the race track.
(c) At school.
(d) At Blandings Castle.
2. What does Biff break before being taken to jail?
(a) Some glass.
(b) A chandelier.
(c) His own arm.
(d) A golf club.
3. What is Freddie's surname?
4. What happens at the end of "Fixing It for Freddie"?
(a) Bertie courts Elizabeth.
(b) Elizabeth gets engaged to the small boy's uncle.
(c) Freddie and Elizabeth reunite.
(d) Freddie goes back to London alone.
5. How does Bertie treat the girl who makes advances towards him?
(c) With suspicion.
6. Where did Biff once propose to a girl?
(a) A train station.
(b) At a cafe.
(c) The airport.
(d) On a beach.
7. What does Bertie tell Sippy he should steal?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A jacket.
(c) A helmet.
(d) An automobile.
8. What happens after Bertie and Sippy are arrested?
(a) Sippy gets angry with Bertie.
(b) Bertie asks Jeeves to notify his aunt.
(c) Bertie is brought before a judge.
(d) Bertie runs away from the police.
9. Who does Bertie warn Biff about?
10. How does Jeeves offer to help Rocky deal with his aunt's request?
(a) Jeeves will refuse her request on Rocky's behalf.
(b) Jeeves will pretend to be Rocky's banker.
(c) Jeeves will go to clubs and take notes.
(d) Jeeves will send telegrams to Rocky's aunt.
11. Where does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt instead of to a club?
(a) To Central Park.
(b) Madison Square Garden.
(c) To see the Statue of Liberty.
(d) To Times Square.
12. Where does Jeeves get the idea to solve Rocky's problem?
(a) From Rocky's aunt herself.
(b) From Bertie.
(c) From a novel he read.
(d) From his own aunt.
13. Who does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt to hear speak?
(a) Jimmy Mundy.
(b) Rev. Heppenstall.
(c) Bruce Pinker.
(d) Agnes Flack.
14. What is Dr. Glossop's first name?
15. After going out with Jeeves, what does Rocky's aunt think of the city?
(a) She wants to move there permanently.
(b) It is too expensive to live there.
(c) It is dirty and dangerous.
(d) It is full of evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Egbert and Jeeves know each other?
2. How old was Sippy when he last saw the relatives he must visit?
3. How does Sippy's aunt react when she hears the truth about Sippy?
4. Which area does Egbert work in?
5. After going out with Jeeves, what does Rocky's aunt beg Rocky to do?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)