|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to see Sippy's relatives in Sippy's place?
(b) No one.
2. What does Bertie tell Sippy he should steal?
(a) A jacket.
(b) A helmet.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) An automobile.
3. Where does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt instead of to a club?
(a) To Times Square.
(b) To see the Statue of Liberty.
(c) To Central Park.
(d) Madison Square Garden.
4. What does Aunt Jane love?
5. How does Sippy's aunt react when she hears the truth about Sippy?
(a) She faints.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She cries.
(d) She shouts at Bertie.
6. How long does Sippy go to jail for?
(a) Thirty days.
(b) He doesn't go to jail.
(c) Six months.
(d) One week.
7. Where do Biff, Bertie, and Jeeves meet?
(b) New York.
8. Who does one of Sippy's relatives resemble?
(a) Honoria Glossop.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
9. What is Elizabeth's surname?
10. Who tells Sippy he must visit some distant relatives?
(a) A judge.
(b) Sippy's fiancee.
(c) Sippy's father.
(d) Sippy's aunt.
11. What does Bertie see Elizabeth giving to a boy on the beach?
(a) A ball.
(b) An ice cream cone.
(d) Some juice.
12. Where does Bertie decide to take Freddie to get over his lost fiancée?
(a) A holiday beach resort.
(b) To Paris.
(c) A ski resort.
(d) To Scotland.
13. On what night are Bertie and Sippy arrested?
(a) On the night of the championship horse race.
(b) On the night of the Blandings' garden party.
(c) On the night of Sippy's birthday.
(d) On the night of the boat race.
14. After receiving some letters from Rocky, what does his aunt decide to do?
(a) Take her money back.
(b) Visit Rocky.
(c) Have Rocky move back home.
(d) Have Rocky's activities investigated.
15. What is Bertie's punishment for his arrest?
(a) Bertie must do community service.
(b) Bertie must go to jail for a fortnight.
(c) Bertie is put under house arrest.
(d) Bertie must pay a fine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the girl Biff proposed to at the beginning of the story turn out to be?
2. How much time passes before Biff's engagement is announced?
3. What is Rocky's vocation?
4. What happens at the end of "Fixing It for Freddie"?
5. How does Jeeves offer to help Rocky deal with his aunt's request?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)