|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Sippy he must visit some distant relatives?
(a) A judge.
(b) Sippy's aunt.
(c) Sippy's fiancee.
(d) Sippy's father.
2. What is used to train the small boy to say a certain phrase?
(a) Cotton candy.
(c) Ice cream.
3. Which establishment does Jeeves say is the "place of the moment"?
(b) The Maison Pierre.
(c) Frolics on the Roof.
4. What does Rocky's aunt ask him to do in exchange for giving him his full inheritance?
(a) Live the high life.
(b) Send her an allowance.
(c) Move in with her.
(d) Go to business school.
5. How does Bertie describe Rocky's aunt?
(a) As petite.
(b) As solid.
(c) As ball-shaped.
(d) As prim and proper.
6. Who does the small boy's family claim to be acquainted with?
(c) Bertie's aunt.
(d) Freddie's mother.
7. What is the name of the girl who makes advances towards Bertie?
8. Who does Bertie warn Biff about?
9. What does Aunt Jane love?
10. What is Biff's first name?
11. What is Rocky's surname?
12. What does Jeeves know Sippy's aunt has been having trouble with?
(a) A local judge.
(b) A local policeman.
(c) A local constable.
(d) A local hat-maker.
13. Where does Bertie decide to take Freddie to get over his lost fiancée?
(a) To Scotland.
(b) A holiday beach resort.
(c) A ski resort.
(d) To Paris.
14. Who does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt to hear speak?
(a) Bruce Pinker.
(b) Jimmy Mundy.
(c) Rev. Heppenstall.
(d) Agnes Flack.
15. When did Rocky last see his aunt?
(a) When he was ten years old.
(b) At Easter.
(c) At Christmas.
(d) Three years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sippy's aunt react when she hears the truth about Sippy?
2. Why does Dr. Glossop end Bertie's engagement to his daughter?
3. How does Bertie act on the outing with Biff and Dr. Glossop?
4. How does Jeeves offer to help Rocky deal with his aunt's request?
5. Why did Freddie's fiancée end their engagement?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)