|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Biff plan to see when he returns home?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) A chiropractor.
(c) A nerve specialist.
(d) A dentist.
2. How does Dr. Glossop feel about seeing Bertie?
3. Where did Sippy and Bertie originally meet?
(a) At Blandings Castle.
(b) At the Drones Club.
(c) At the race track.
(d) At school.
4. How does Bertie treat the girl who makes advances towards him?
(a) With suspicion.
5. Where did Biff once propose to a girl?
(a) A train station.
(b) The airport.
(c) At a cafe.
(d) On a beach.
6. What was the name of the girl Biff proposed to?
7. What is used to train the small boy to say a certain phrase?
(b) Ice cream.
(c) Cotton candy.
8. Which of Rocky's aunts sends him a letter in "The Aunt and the Sluggard"?
9. How long does Sippy go to jail for?
(a) He doesn't go to jail.
(b) One week.
(c) Thirty days.
(d) Six months.
10. How does Bertie act on the outing with Biff and Dr. Glossop?
(b) As rudely as possible.
(c) Like he has something to hide.
(d) Very politely.
11. Which establishment does Jeeves say is the "place of the moment"?
(b) The Maison Pierre.
(d) Frolics on the Roof.
12. How old was Sippy when he last saw the relatives he must visit?
(a) Ten years old.
(b) Fifteen years old.
(c) Five years old.
(d) Twenty years old.
13. How does Sippy's aunt react when she hears the truth about Sippy?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She shouts at Bertie.
(c) She cries.
(d) She faints.
14. After going out with Jeeves, what does Rocky's aunt think of the city?
(a) It is full of evil.
(b) It is too expensive to live there.
(c) It is dirty and dangerous.
(d) She wants to move there permanently.
15. On what night are Bertie and Sippy arrested?
(a) On the night of Sippy's birthday.
(b) On the night of the championship horse race.
(c) On the night of the Blandings' garden party.
(d) On the night of the boat race.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rocky say he does until five o'clock most days?
2. Who does Bertie warn Biff about?
3. Why did Freddie's fiancée end their engagement?
4. What does Jeeves plan to teach the small boy to say?
5. When did Rocky last see his aunt?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)