|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Jane love?
2. What is Rocky's surname?
3. Why does Dr. Glossop end Bertie's engagement to his daughter?
(a) Bertie's family isn't wealthy enough.
(b) Bertie's family has a history of mental disturbances.
(c) Dr. Glossop witnessed Bertie throwing a tantrum.
(d) Dr. Glossop wants his daughter to marry Biff instead.
4. What is the name of the girl who makes advances towards Bertie?
5. How does Bertie act on the outing with Biff and Dr. Glossop?
(a) As rudely as possible.
(b) Very politely.
(d) Like he has something to hide.
6. What does Rocky do as little as possible?
(a) Ride in an automobile.
(b) Visit his family.
(c) Go to the city.
(d) Ask friends for favors.
7. Who does Biff plan to see when he returns home?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) A chiropractor.
(c) A nerve specialist.
(d) A dentist.
8. Where does Bertie stay while Rocky's aunt is around?
(a) At Rocky's house.
(b) With his cousins in the city.
(c) A hotel.
(d) At his flat.
9. After receiving some letters from Rocky, what does his aunt decide to do?
(a) Take her money back.
(b) Have Rocky move back home.
(c) Visit Rocky.
(d) Have Rocky's activities investigated.
10. Where did Biff once propose to a girl?
(a) On a beach.
(b) At a cafe.
(c) A train station.
(d) The airport.
11. When did Rocky last see his aunt?
(a) At Christmas.
(b) At Easter.
(c) Three years ago.
(d) When he was ten years old.
12. How does Bertie find out the small boy's name and address?
(a) He asks at a sweets shop.
(b) He asks the small boy.
(c) He talks to the police.
(d) He asks at the hotel.
13. Why does the small boy's family refuse to open the door to Bertie?
(a) They have measles.
(b) They have the flu.
(c) They have pneumonia.
(d) They have the mumps.
14. Who does the girl Biff proposed to at the beginning of the story turn out to be?
(a) Dr. Glossop's assistant.
(b) Jeeves' niece.
(c) Bertie's ex-fiancee.
(d) Biff's second cousin.
15. Who tells Sippy he must visit some distant relatives?
(a) Sippy's aunt.
(b) Sippy's father.
(c) Sippy's fiancee.
(d) A judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is used to train the small boy to say a certain phrase?
2. Who does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt to hear speak?
3. What is Biff's first name?
4. What is the name of the story told in Chapter 7?
5. What does Rocky's aunt ask him to do in exchange for giving him his full inheritance?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)