|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drops in unexpectedly at Sippy's relatives' house?
(a) Aunt Dhalia.
(b) A bishop.
(d) Dr. Glossop.
2. Where does Bertie stay while Rocky's aunt is around?
(a) At his flat.
(b) At Rocky's house.
(c) With his cousins in the city.
(d) A hotel.
3. What is Rocky's vocation?
(a) He is a musician.
(b) He is a writer.
(c) He is a poet.
(d) He is a painter.
4. Where does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt instead of to a club?
(a) To Central Park.
(b) Madison Square Garden.
(c) To Times Square.
(d) To see the Statue of Liberty.
5. How does Sippy's aunt react when she hears the truth about Sippy?
(a) She cries.
(b) She shouts at Bertie.
(c) She faints.
(d) She laughs.
6. How does Bertie treat the girl who makes advances towards him?
(a) With suspicion.
7. Where does Bertie decide to take Freddie to get over his lost fiancée?
(a) To Paris.
(b) To Scotland.
(c) A holiday beach resort.
(d) A ski resort.
8. How does Bertie act on the outing with Biff and Dr. Glossop?
(a) As rudely as possible.
(c) Very politely.
(d) Like he has something to hide.
9. What does Rocky say he does until five o'clock most days?
(c) Stays in his pajamas.
(d) Visits with friends.
10. Where did Biff once propose to a girl?
(a) At a cafe.
(b) A train station.
(c) On a beach.
(d) The airport.
11. What does Bertie see Elizabeth giving to a boy on the beach?
(a) An ice cream cone.
(c) A ball.
(d) Some juice.
12. On what night are Bertie and Sippy arrested?
(a) On the night of Sippy's birthday.
(b) On the night of the Blandings' garden party.
(c) On the night of the boat race.
(d) On the night of the championship horse race.
13. Why did Freddie's fiancée end their engagement?
(a) Freddie has a gambling problem.
(b) She saw Freddie with another girl.
(c) Her father told her to.
(d) They had a fight.
14. What assumption does Bertie make about the small boy on the beach?
(a) That he can't swim.
(b) That he is related to Elizabeth.
(c) That he is around seven years old.
(d) That he must know Freddie.
15. Which of Rocky's aunts sends him a letter in "The Aunt and the Sluggard"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeeves plan to teach the small boy to say?
2. Who goes to see Sippy's relatives in Sippy's place?
3. What does Rocky do as little as possible?
4. Where did Sippy and Bertie originally meet?
5. What is feared will happen if Sippy's aunt finds out about his incarceration?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)