|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elizabeth's surname?
2. How does Bertie find out the small boy's name and address?
(a) He asks the small boy.
(b) He talks to the police.
(c) He asks at a sweets shop.
(d) He asks at the hotel.
3. What does Jeeves plan to teach the small boy to say?
(a) Forget Freddie.
(b) Kiss Freddie.
(c) Love Freddie.
(d) Marry Freddie.
4. Where does Bertie decide to take Freddie to get over his lost fiancée?
(a) To Paris.
(b) To Scotland.
(c) A ski resort.
(d) A holiday beach resort.
5. Why did Freddie's fiancée end their engagement?
(a) Freddie has a gambling problem.
(b) She saw Freddie with another girl.
(c) Her father told her to.
(d) They had a fight.
6. What does Bertie tell Sippy he should steal?
(a) An automobile.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A jacket.
(d) A helmet.
7. After going out with Jeeves, what does Rocky's aunt think of the city?
(a) It is too expensive to live there.
(b) It is full of evil.
(c) It is dirty and dangerous.
(d) She wants to move there permanently.
8. Why does the small boy's family refuse to open the door to Bertie?
(a) They have the flu.
(b) They have pneumonia.
(c) They have measles.
(d) They have the mumps.
9. What is Sippy's first name?
10. Why does Dr. Glossop end Bertie's engagement to his daughter?
(a) Dr. Glossop wants his daughter to marry Biff instead.
(b) Bertie's family isn't wealthy enough.
(c) Dr. Glossop witnessed Bertie throwing a tantrum.
(d) Bertie's family has a history of mental disturbances.
11. What assumption does Bertie make about the small boy on the beach?
(a) That he is around seven years old.
(b) That he is related to Elizabeth.
(c) That he can't swim.
(d) That he must know Freddie.
12. What is the name of the small boy?
13. Which of Rocky's aunts sends him a letter in "The Aunt and the Sluggard"?
14. What does Aunt Jane love?
15. When did Rocky last see his aunt?
(a) At Easter.
(b) When he was ten years old.
(c) Three years ago.
(d) At Christmas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rocky say he does until five o'clock most days?
2. How does Dr. Glossop feel about seeing Bertie?
3. How does Sippy's aunt react when she hears the truth about Sippy?
4. Where does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt instead of to a club?
5. Where does Rocky usually live?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)