|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Rocky's aunts sends him a letter in "The Aunt and the Sluggard"?
2. Who does Bertie warn Biff about?
3. Where does Rocky usually live?
(a) In the country.
(b) In London.
(c) At a coastal resort.
(d) In New York.
4. How does Sippy's aunt react when she hears the truth about Sippy?
(a) She cries.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She shouts at Bertie.
(d) She faints.
5. Where do Biff, Bertie, and Jeeves meet?
(c) New York.
6. What does Rocky's aunt ask him to do in exchange for giving him his full inheritance?
(a) Go to business school.
(b) Live the high life.
(c) Send her an allowance.
(d) Move in with her.
7. Who does one of Sippy's relatives resemble?
(a) Honoria Glossop.
(c) Aunt Agatha.
8. When did Rocky last see his aunt?
(a) When he was ten years old.
(b) At Christmas.
(c) At Easter.
(d) Three years ago.
9. What is Biff's first name?
10. What happens at the end of "Fixing It for Freddie"?
(a) Freddie goes back to London alone.
(b) Freddie and Elizabeth reunite.
(c) Elizabeth gets engaged to the small boy's uncle.
(d) Bertie courts Elizabeth.
11. How does Dr. Glossop feel about seeing Bertie?
12. What does Rocky do as little as possible?
(a) Go to the city.
(b) Ask friends for favors.
(c) Visit his family.
(d) Ride in an automobile.
13. What is used to train the small boy to say a certain phrase?
(b) Ice cream.
(c) Cotton candy.
14. What assumption does Bertie make about the small boy on the beach?
(a) That he must know Freddie.
(b) That he is around seven years old.
(c) That he is related to Elizabeth.
(d) That he can't swim.
15. Where does Bertie stay while Rocky's aunt is around?
(a) At Rocky's house.
(b) A hotel.
(c) With his cousins in the city.
(d) At his flat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rocky's aunt want to give him his full inheritance?
2. Who does the small boy's family claim to be acquainted with?
3. Who does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt to hear speak?
4. Why does the small boy's family refuse to open the door to Bertie?
5. How much time passes before Biff's engagement is announced?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)