|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the small boy?
2. What happens at the end of "Fixing It for Freddie"?
(a) Bertie courts Elizabeth.
(b) Freddie and Elizabeth reunite.
(c) Elizabeth gets engaged to the small boy's uncle.
(d) Freddie goes back to London alone.
3. After seeing the small boy on the beach, what does Bertie decide to do?
(a) Hold the boy for ransom.
(b) Have Freddie take the boy a popsicle.
(c) Have a son of his own someday.
(d) Take the boy so Freddie can be a hero by returning him.
4. What is Dr. Glossop's first name?
5. Who does Biff plan to see when he returns home?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) A nerve specialist.
(c) A chiropractor.
(d) A dentist.
6. What is Freddie's surname?
7. What does Rocky's aunt think of Bertie when she meets him?
(a) That he is sponging off her nephew.
(b) That he has a promising future.
(c) That he is a sutable friend for Rocky.
(d) That he is chasing after Rocky's girlfriend.
8. Where does Bertie decide to take Freddie to get over his lost fiancée?
(a) To Paris.
(b) A ski resort.
(c) A holiday beach resort.
(d) To Scotland.
9. Who tells Sippy he must visit some distant relatives?
(a) Sippy's father.
(b) Sippy's aunt.
(c) A judge.
(d) Sippy's fiancee.
10. What is the name of the girl who makes advances towards Bertie?
11. How does Jeeves offer to help Rocky deal with his aunt's request?
(a) Jeeves will send telegrams to Rocky's aunt.
(b) Jeeves will refuse her request on Rocky's behalf.
(c) Jeeves will go to clubs and take notes.
(d) Jeeves will pretend to be Rocky's banker.
12. Where does Bertie stay while Rocky's aunt is around?
(a) At his flat.
(b) A hotel.
(c) At Rocky's house.
(d) With his cousins in the city.
13. Who does the small boy's family claim to be acquainted with?
(a) Freddie's mother.
(d) Bertie's aunt.
14. How much time passes before Biff's engagement is announced?
(a) Five months.
(b) Less than a month.
(c) Three and a half months.
(d) Two months.
15. Which establishment does Jeeves say is the "place of the moment"?
(b) Frolics on the Roof.
(d) The Maison Pierre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeeves offer to do about the situation between Biff and Dr. Glossop's daughter?
2. Which of Rocky's aunts sends him a letter in "The Aunt and the Sluggard"?
3. What is Elizabeth's surname?
4. Why does the small boy's family refuse to open the door to Bertie?
5. After receiving some letters from Rocky, what does his aunt decide to do?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)