|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bertie treat the girl who makes advances towards him?
(c) With suspicion.
2. What happens after Bertie and Sippy are arrested?
(a) Bertie runs away from the police.
(b) Bertie asks Jeeves to notify his aunt.
(c) Sippy gets angry with Bertie.
(d) Bertie is brought before a judge.
3. Where did Sippy and Bertie originally meet?
(a) At the Drones Club.
(b) At school.
(c) At the race track.
(d) At Blandings Castle.
4. How does Sippy's aunt react when she hears the truth about Sippy?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She cries.
(c) She shouts at Bertie.
(d) She faints.
5. What is Dr. Glossop's first name?
6. What does Jeeves know Sippy's aunt has been having trouble with?
(a) A local constable.
(b) A local policeman.
(c) A local judge.
(d) A local hat-maker.
7. Who does the girl Biff proposed to at the beginning of the story turn out to be?
(a) Bertie's ex-fiancee.
(b) Jeeves' niece.
(c) Biff's second cousin.
(d) Dr. Glossop's assistant.
8. How long does Sippy go to jail for?
(a) Thirty days.
(b) He doesn't go to jail.
(c) One week.
(d) Six months.
9. Where do Biff, Bertie, and Jeeves meet?
(a) New York.
10. What does Rocky's aunt think of Bertie when she meets him?
(a) That he is a sutable friend for Rocky.
(b) That he has a promising future.
(c) That he is chasing after Rocky's girlfriend.
(d) That he is sponging off her nephew.
11. On what night are Bertie and Sippy arrested?
(a) On the night of the Blandings' garden party.
(b) On the night of Sippy's birthday.
(c) On the night of the championship horse race.
(d) On the night of the boat race.
12. What does Jeeves plan to teach the small boy to say?
(a) Marry Freddie.
(b) Kiss Freddie.
(c) Love Freddie.
(d) Forget Freddie.
13. What is Freddie's surname?
14. What is Biff's first name?
15. What is Rocky's vocation?
(a) He is a painter.
(b) He is a writer.
(c) He is a poet.
(d) He is a musician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie tell Sippy he should steal?
2. After seeing the small boy on the beach, what does Bertie decide to do?
3. What is feared will happen if Sippy's aunt finds out about his incarceration?
4. Which of Rocky's aunts sends him a letter in "The Aunt and the Sluggard"?
5. Why does Rocky's aunt want to give him his full inheritance?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)