|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surname of Sippy's distant family members?
2. Why does Rocky's aunt want to give him his full inheritance?
(a) She's tired of managing her estate.
(b) She knows he needs the money.
(c) She believes she is dying.
(d) She thinks he will invest it well.
3. Why does the small boy's family refuse to open the door to Bertie?
(a) They have pneumonia.
(b) They have the flu.
(c) They have the mumps.
(d) They have measles.
4. What does Rocky's aunt think of Bertie when she meets him?
(a) That he is chasing after Rocky's girlfriend.
(b) That he has a promising future.
(c) That he is sponging off her nephew.
(d) That he is a sutable friend for Rocky.
5. Who does the girl Biff proposed to at the beginning of the story turn out to be?
(a) Bertie's ex-fiancee.
(b) Biff's second cousin.
(c) Jeeves' niece.
(d) Dr. Glossop's assistant.
6. What does Bertie see Elizabeth giving to a boy on the beach?
(a) A ball.
(b) An ice cream cone.
(c) Some juice.
7. After going out with Jeeves, what does Rocky's aunt think of the city?
(a) It is full of evil.
(b) It is too expensive to live there.
(c) She wants to move there permanently.
(d) It is dirty and dangerous.
8. Where does Bertie decide to take Freddie to get over his lost fiancée?
(a) A holiday beach resort.
(b) A ski resort.
(c) To Scotland.
(d) To Paris.
9. On what night are Bertie and Sippy arrested?
(a) On the night of the Blandings' garden party.
(b) On the night of Sippy's birthday.
(c) On the night of the boat race.
(d) On the night of the championship horse race.
10. How long does Sippy go to jail for?
(a) One week.
(b) He doesn't go to jail.
(c) Thirty days.
(d) Six months.
11. Who does the small boy's family claim to be acquainted with?
(a) Freddie's mother.
(d) Bertie's aunt.
12. Where does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt instead of to a club?
(a) Madison Square Garden.
(b) To see the Statue of Liberty.
(c) To Central Park.
(d) To Times Square.
13. What is Rocky's surname?
14. Where does Bertie stay while Rocky's aunt is around?
(a) A hotel.
(b) With his cousins in the city.
(c) At Rocky's house.
(d) At his flat.
15. Which area does Egbert work in?
(c) Much Matchingham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at the end of "Fixing It for Freddie"?
2. What is Elizabeth's surname?
3. What is Rocky's vocation?
4. What does Bertie tell Sippy he should steal?
5. Which of Rocky's aunts sends him a letter in "The Aunt and the Sluggard"?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)