|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rocky's aunt think of Bertie when she meets him?
(a) That he is chasing after Rocky's girlfriend.
(b) That he has a promising future.
(c) That he is a sutable friend for Rocky.
(d) That he is sponging off her nephew.
2. After receiving some letters from Rocky, what does his aunt decide to do?
(a) Have Rocky move back home.
(b) Take her money back.
(c) Visit Rocky.
(d) Have Rocky's activities investigated.
3. Who goes to see Sippy's relatives in Sippy's place?
(b) No one.
4. Where does Bertie stay while Rocky's aunt is around?
(a) With his cousins in the city.
(b) At his flat.
(c) A hotel.
(d) At Rocky's house.
5. What does Jeeves plan to teach the small boy to say?
(a) Love Freddie.
(b) Marry Freddie.
(c) Kiss Freddie.
(d) Forget Freddie.
6. Who tells Sippy he must visit some distant relatives?
(a) Sippy's fiancee.
(b) Sippy's aunt.
(c) A judge.
(d) Sippy's father.
7. What is the name of the girl who makes advances towards Bertie?
8. How does Bertie act on the outing with Biff and Dr. Glossop?
(a) As rudely as possible.
(c) Like he has something to hide.
(d) Very politely.
9. How does Bertie find out the small boy's name and address?
(a) He asks at the hotel.
(b) He asks the small boy.
(c) He asks at a sweets shop.
(d) He talks to the police.
10. What does Aunt Jane love?
11. Where does Bertie decide to take Freddie to get over his lost fiancée?
(a) To Scotland.
(b) A ski resort.
(c) A holiday beach resort.
(d) To Paris.
12. What is Sippy's first name?
13. What is used to train the small boy to say a certain phrase?
(b) Ice cream.
(d) Cotton candy.
14. What happens at the end of "Fixing It for Freddie"?
(a) Freddie and Elizabeth reunite.
(b) Elizabeth gets engaged to the small boy's uncle.
(c) Bertie courts Elizabeth.
(d) Freddie goes back to London alone.
15. Which establishment does Jeeves say is the "place of the moment"?
(b) Frolics on the Roof.
(d) The Maison Pierre.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Biff, Bertie, and Jeeves meet?
2. Who drops in unexpectedly at Sippy's relatives' house?
3. What does Jeeves offer to do about the situation between Biff and Dr. Glossop's daughter?
4. What does Jeeves know Sippy's aunt has been having trouble with?
5. Who does the girl Biff proposed to at the beginning of the story turn out to be?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)