|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elizabeth's surname?
2. Why does the small boy's family refuse to open the door to Bertie?
(a) They have the mumps.
(b) They have pneumonia.
(c) They have the flu.
(d) They have measles.
3. Who goes to see Sippy's relatives in Sippy's place?
(d) No one.
4. What is feared will happen if Sippy's aunt finds out about his incarceration?
(a) She will send him to live overseas.
(b) She will cut him off financially.
(c) She will be shunned by her friends.
(d) She will have a nervous breakdown.
5. After going out with Jeeves, what does Rocky's aunt think of the city?
(a) It is dirty and dangerous.
(b) She wants to move there permanently.
(c) It is too expensive to live there.
(d) It is full of evil.
6. What does Rocky do as little as possible?
(a) Go to the city.
(b) Visit his family.
(c) Ask friends for favors.
(d) Ride in an automobile.
7. What is the name of the story told in Chapter 7?
(a) Jeeves and the Unbidden Guest.
(b) Deep Waters.
(c) Without the Option.
(d) Out of School.
8. After seeing the small boy on the beach, what does Bertie decide to do?
(a) Take the boy so Freddie can be a hero by returning him.
(b) Have a son of his own someday.
(c) Hold the boy for ransom.
(d) Have Freddie take the boy a popsicle.
9. Why does Rocky's aunt want to give him his full inheritance?
(a) She knows he needs the money.
(b) She's tired of managing her estate.
(c) She believes she is dying.
(d) She thinks he will invest it well.
10. How does Dr. Glossop feel about seeing Bertie?
11. Why did Freddie's fiancée end their engagement?
(a) She saw Freddie with another girl.
(b) Freddie has a gambling problem.
(c) Her father told her to.
(d) They had a fight.
12. Where did Biff think the girl he proposed to disappeared to?
(a) A train.
(b) A crowd of tourists.
(c) A bus.
(d) A hotel.
13. Which establishment does Jeeves say is the "place of the moment"?
(a) The Maison Pierre.
(d) Frolics on the Roof.
14. How long does Sippy go to jail for?
(a) One week.
(b) Thirty days.
(c) He doesn't go to jail.
(d) Six months.
15. What does Rocky say he does until five o'clock most days?
(c) Stays in his pajamas.
(d) Visits with friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the surname of Sippy's distant family members?
2. Who does one of Sippy's relatives resemble?
3. Who does Jeeves take Rocky's aunt to hear speak?
4. Which area does Egbert work in?
5. What is Rocky's surname?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)