|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Wilmot's dog found?
(a) Tied to the kitchen table.
(b) Lying on Bertie's bed.
(c) Locked in a closet.
(d) Digging through the trash.
2. Who is Willoughby?
(a) Florence's uncle.
(b) Bertie's grandfather.
(c) Florence's neighbor.
(d) Bertie's uncle.
3. What does Jeeves give Wilmot the morning after his mother leaves?
(a) Some flu medicine.
(b) A health tonic.
(c) A hangover cure.
(d) A letter from his mother.
4. Why does Corky's uncle revoke his inheritance?
(a) Corky marries against his uncle's wishes.
(b) Corky offends his uncle's wife.
(c) Corky gambles his money away.
(d) Corky paints a horrible portrait.
5. Why does Wilmot hit the constable?
(a) He knows the constable is taking bribes.
(b) He mistakes the constable for someone else.
(c) Jeeves bets him money to do it.
(d) The constable calls him a name.
6. What title does Jeeves come up with for the work Corky sells?
(a) The Adventures of Baby Blobbs.
(b) Love Among the Chickens.
(c) A Damsel in Distress.
(d) One Touch of Nature.
7. Where does Bertie go to avoid Wilmot?
(a) To stay in the country.
(b) To his aunt's house.
(c) To a hotel.
(d) To a resort town.
8. What had Bertie done the night before Jeeves arrives?
(a) Gone drinking.
(b) Made a fool of himself at the opera.
(c) Gotten hit in the head by a badminton racket.
(d) Had an argument with his fiancee's father.
9. Why does Wilmot go to jail?
(a) For stealing a pocketwatch.
(b) For assaulting a constable.
(c) For jaywalking.
(d) For vandalizing Bertie's flat.
10. How long does Lady Malvern intend to leave Wilmot at Bertie's flat?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) A fortnight.
(d) Three months.
11. What is Corky's fiancée's surname?
12. What does Bertie prepare after seeing what Wilmot has been up to in his flat?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A telegram to Wilmot's mother.
(c) A hotel room for Wilmot.
(d) A lawsuit.
13. How does Lady Malvern feel after learning why her son is in prison?
14. How is Wilmot described by his mother?
(a) As rambunctious.
(b) As angelic.
(c) As quiet.
(d) As sneaky.
15. Where does Jeeves suggest Bicky's uncle stay while visiting?
(a) At Bertie's flat.
(b) At Sidney's house.
(c) At a hotel.
(d) At Aunt Dhalia's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group does Edwin belong to?
2. What state is Wilmot in when he arrives back at Bertie's after his mother's departure?
3. Where does Willoughby leave his book to await being taken to the publisher?
4. What does Bicky intend to do with any money Jeeves raises for him?
5. What does Florence tell Bertie to do to Willoughby's book?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)