|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wilmot told to do after seeing his mother off?
(a) Take Bertie out for dinner.
(b) Go straight back to Bertie's.
(c) Buy himself a new dinner jacket.
(d) Go to the library and collect some books.
2. What does Wilmot throw at the restaurant?
(a) A glass of water.
(b) A napkin.
(c) Bread rolls.
3. Where does Bertie hide Willoughby's book?
(a) A night dresser.
(b) In a bathroom cabinet.
(c) Under his mattress.
(d) A linen closet.
4. What does Corky do for a living?
(a) He is an actor.
(b) He is a novel writer.
(c) He is an artist.
(d) He is a poet.
5. What is Florence's relation to Bertie?
(a) They are engaged.
(b) They are former classmates.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are in-laws.
6. What does Bicky intend to do with any money Jeeves raises for him?
(a) Start a chicken farm.
(b) Start a sheep farm.
(c) Start a fruit farm.
(d) Start a dairy farm.
7. How long does Lady Malvern intend to leave Wilmot at Bertie's flat?
(a) A fortnight.
(b) Three months.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
8. What does Jeeves prepare for Bertie upon arriving at his home?
(a) A cup of tea.
(b) A clean set of clothes to wear.
(c) A hangover cure.
(d) Some headache pills.
9. What is Lady Malvern studying in America?
(a) National parks.
10. How does Corky make a fortune at the end of the story?
(a) He produces a popular play.
(b) He paints a masterpiece.
(c) He sells a cartoon to a newspaper.
(d) He writes a humorous book.
11. What kind of dog does Wilmot bring to Bertie's flat?
(a) A Labrador.
(b) A fox hound.
(c) A Great Dane.
(d) A bull terrier.
12. Which state does Bicky's uncle want him to move to?
13. What is the name of the valet who is stealing from Bertie?
14. Why does Corky's uncle revoke his inheritance?
(a) Corky paints a horrible portrait.
(b) Corky gambles his money away.
(c) Corky marries against his uncle's wishes.
(d) Corky offends his uncle's wife.
15. What is Florence's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jeeves raise money for Bicky?
2. How old is Wilmot?
3. What does Wilmot intend to do while his mother is away?
4. What does Bertie prepare after seeing what Wilmot has been up to in his flat?
5. What does Jeeves give Wilmot the morning after his mother leaves?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)