|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Corky's uncle written books about?
(b) Historical battles.
2. What is Bertie told to tell Lady Malvern should she return before Wilmot is out of jail?
(a) That Wilmot went to Boston.
(b) That Wilmot joined a camping trip.
(c) That Wilmot eloped.
(d) That Wilmot went home.
3. Where does Jeeves suggest Bicky's uncle stay while visiting?
(a) At a hotel.
(b) At Sidney's house.
(c) At Aunt Dhalia's.
(d) At Bertie's flat.
4. Who is Lord Worplesdon?
(a) Bertie's father.
(b) Florence's father.
(c) Jeeves' former employer.
(d) Bertie's neighbor.
5. What does Wilmot throw at the restaurant?
(a) A glass of water.
(b) Bread rolls.
(c) A napkin.
6. What is Florence's relation to Bertie?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are former classmates.
(c) They are engaged.
(d) They are in-laws.
7. What group does Edwin belong to?
(a) The Royal Rangers.
(b) The Woodcraft Folk.
(c) The Boys Brigade.
(d) The Boy Scouts.
8. What century does "Jeeves Takes Charge" take place in?
(a) The eighteenth century.
(b) The twenty-first century.
(c) The nineteeth century.
(d) The twentieth century.
9. Where is Wilmot's dog found?
(a) Lying on Bertie's bed.
(b) Tied to the kitchen table.
(c) Locked in a closet.
(d) Digging through the trash.
10. What is Corky's fiancée's surname?
11. Who pretends to be Bicky's servant while his uncle visits?
12. Who is Edwin?
(a) Bertie's cousin.
(b) Florence's brother.
(c) Willoughby's son.
(d) Willoughby's servant.
13. Why does Wilmot go to jail?
(a) For vandalizing Bertie's flat.
(b) For assaulting a constable.
(c) For jaywalking.
(d) For stealing a pocketwatch.
14. Which city does "Jeeves Takes Charge" take place in?
(c) New York.
15. What state is Wilmot in when he arrives back at Bertie's after his mother's departure?
(a) Wilmot is sleepy.
(b) Wilmot is depressed.
(c) Wilmot is drunk.
(d) Wilmot is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Wilmot described by his mother?
2. What does Florence tell Bertie to do to Willoughby's book?
3. What is the name of the valet who is stealing from Bertie?
4. How does Jeeves raise money for Bicky?
5. What does the girl Gussie wants to marry do for a living?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)