|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Florence's surname?
2. What does Wilmot intend to do while his mother is away?
(a) Everything she never let him do.
(b) See the city sights with Bertie.
(c) Meet some college friends.
(d) Finish his literary studies.
3. How old is Wilmot?
(a) Seventeen yearls old.
(b) Thirteen years old.
(c) Twenty years old.
(d) Twenty-three years old.
4. According to his mother, what does Wilmot enjoy doing?
(a) Painting watercolors.
(d) Playing the piano.
5. Which state does Bicky's uncle want him to move to?
6. What title does Jeeves come up with for the work Corky sells?
(a) One Touch of Nature.
(b) A Damsel in Distress.
(c) The Adventures of Baby Blobbs.
(d) Love Among the Chickens.
7. What century does "Jeeves Takes Charge" take place in?
(a) The twentieth century.
(b) The eighteenth century.
(c) The nineteeth century.
(d) The twenty-first century.
8. What does Jeeves prepare for Bertie upon arriving at his home?
(a) A hangover cure.
(b) Some headache pills.
(c) A clean set of clothes to wear.
(d) A cup of tea.
9. Where does Jeeves suggest Bicky's uncle stay while visiting?
(a) At Bertie's flat.
(b) At Sidney's house.
(c) At Aunt Dhalia's.
(d) At a hotel.
10. What group does Edwin belong to?
(a) The Boy Scouts.
(b) The Royal Rangers.
(c) The Boys Brigade.
(d) The Woodcraft Folk.
11. What does Jeeves give Wilmot the morning after his mother leaves?
(a) A health tonic.
(b) Some flu medicine.
(c) A hangover cure.
(d) A letter from his mother.
12. At the beginning of "Jeeves Takes Charge", what does Bertie discover his valet is stealing from him?
(d) Small change.
13. Where does Bicky live?
(d) New York.
14. How long does Lady Malvern intend to leave Wilmot at Bertie's flat?
(a) One week.
(b) A fortnight.
(c) One month.
(d) Three months.
15. Who is Edwin?
(a) Bertie's cousin.
(b) Florence's brother.
(c) Willoughby's son.
(d) Willoughby's servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lady Malvern feel after learning why her son is in prison?
2. What does Florence tell Bertie to do to Willoughby's book?
3. What does Bertie prepare after seeing what Wilmot has been up to in his flat?
4. What does Jeeves tell Bicky he must do in order to raise money?
5. How does Bertie react to Jeeves' actions with Willoughby's book?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)