|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dog does Wilmot bring to Bertie's flat?
(a) A bull terrier.
(b) A Great Dane.
(c) A Labrador.
(d) A fox hound.
2. What does Wilmot intend to do while his mother is away?
(a) Everything she never let him do.
(b) Finish his literary studies.
(c) See the city sights with Bertie.
(d) Meet some college friends.
3. How does Bertie feel when Florence breaks up with him?
(a) He pretends not to care.
(b) He is angry with Willoughby.
(c) He is not upset.
(d) He is devastated.
4. What is Florence's surname?
5. What does Jeeves give Wilmot the morning after his mother leaves?
(a) A health tonic.
(b) Some flu medicine.
(c) A letter from his mother.
(d) A hangover cure.
6. How does Bertie react to Jeeves' actions with Willoughby's book?
(a) Bertie doesn't understand Jeeves' explanation.
(b) Bertie fires Jeeves.
(c) Bertie pats Jeeves on the back.
(d) Bertie tells Jeeves to apologize.
7. Who is Bicky's uncle?
(a) The Duke of Chiswick.
(b) The Duke of Albany.
(c) The Duke of Wellington.
(d) The Duke of York.
8. Who sends Jeeves to work for Bertie?
(a) Aunt Dahlia.
(c) An agency.
(d) Bertie's chauffeur.
9. Where does Bicky live?
(b) New York.
10. How does Jeeves raise money for Bicky?
(a) By betting on horses.
(b) By selling his belongings.
(c) By charging men to shake his uncle's hand.
(d) By selling Binky's homemade tonic.
11. What is Lady Malvern studying in America?
(d) National parks.
12. What is Bertie's surname?
13. Where does Bertie hide Willoughby's book?
(a) A night dresser.
(b) A linen closet.
(c) In a bathroom cabinet.
(d) Under his mattress.
14. Which city does "Jeeves Takes Charge" take place in?
(d) New York.
15. What has Corky's uncle written books about?
(a) Historical battles.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to his mother, what does Wilmot enjoy doing?
2. What does Bicky's uncle decide after seeing how well his nephew is doing?
3. What does Florence send Bertie at the beginning of the story?
4. Who is Edwin?
5. What has Willoughby written a book about?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)