|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jeeves suggest Bicky's uncle stay while visiting?
(a) At Aunt Dhalia's.
(b) At Bertie's flat.
(c) At Sidney's house.
(d) At a hotel.
2. How does Lady Malvern feel after learning why her son is in prison?
3. What job did Bicky's uncle originally want his nephew to do?
(a) Horse racing.
4. According to his mother, what does Wilmot enjoy doing?
(a) Playing the piano.
(d) Painting watercolors.
5. Who is Lord Worplesdon?
(a) Bertie's neighbor.
(b) Jeeves' former employer.
(c) Florence's father.
(d) Bertie's father.
6. Which of Florence's family members does Willoughby mention in his book?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
7. Who is Willoughby?
(a) Bertie's grandfather.
(b) Bertie's uncle.
(c) Florence's uncle.
(d) Florence's neighbor.
8. What kind of dog does Wilmot bring to Bertie's flat?
(a) A fox hound.
(b) A bull terrier.
(c) A Labrador.
(d) A Great Dane.
9. What group does Edwin belong to?
(a) The Boys Brigade.
(b) The Royal Rangers.
(c) The Boy Scouts.
(d) The Woodcraft Folk.
10. What does Jeeves tell Bertie he did with the book?
(a) Mailed it to the publisher.
(b) Placed it under Willoughby's bed.
(c) Threw it in the fire.
(d) Gave it to Edwin.
11. How does Jeeves raise money for Bicky?
(a) By betting on horses.
(b) By charging men to shake his uncle's hand.
(c) By selling Binky's homemade tonic.
(d) By selling his belongings.
12. What has Corky's uncle written books about?
(d) Historical battles.
13. What is Wilmot told to do after seeing his mother off?
(a) Buy himself a new dinner jacket.
(b) Go straight back to Bertie's.
(c) Go to the library and collect some books.
(d) Take Bertie out for dinner.
14. What does Jeeves prepare for Bertie upon arriving at his home?
(a) A cup of tea.
(b) Some headache pills.
(c) A clean set of clothes to wear.
(d) A hangover cure.
15. What does Bertie prepare after seeing what Wilmot has been up to in his flat?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A hotel room for Wilmot.
(c) A lawsuit.
(d) A telegram to Wilmot's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Lady Malvern want to travel with her son?
2. What is Bicky's full name?
3. What is Florence's surname?
4. What does Florence tell Bertie to do to Willoughby's book?
5. What is the name of Corky's rich uncle?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)