|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Wilmot's dog?
2. What century does "Jeeves Takes Charge" take place in?
(a) The twenty-first century.
(b) The eighteenth century.
(c) The nineteeth century.
(d) The twentieth century.
3. Who suggests that Wilmot stay with Bertie?
(a) Uncle Willoughby.
(b) Wilmot himself.
(c) Aunt Agatha.
(d) Aunt Dahlia.
4. Who is Lord Worplesdon?
(a) Jeeves' former employer.
(b) Bertie's father.
(c) Florence's father.
(d) Bertie's neighbor.
5. Who is Bicky's uncle?
(a) The Duke of York.
(b) The Duke of Chiswick.
(c) The Duke of Albany.
(d) The Duke of Wellington.
6. What does the girl Gussie wants to marry do for a living?
(a) She is an opera singer.
(b) She is a showgirl.
(c) She is a model.
(d) She is an actress.
7. What title does Jeeves come up with for the work Corky sells?
(a) Love Among the Chickens.
(b) A Damsel in Distress.
(c) One Touch of Nature.
(d) The Adventures of Baby Blobbs.
8. Where does Jeeves suggest Bicky's uncle stay while visiting?
(a) At a hotel.
(b) At Sidney's house.
(c) At Bertie's flat.
(d) At Aunt Dhalia's.
9. What is Bertie's surname?
10. What is Lady Malvern studying in America?
(a) National parks.
11. Who pretends to be Bicky's servant while his uncle visits?
12. What state is Wilmot in when he arrives back at Bertie's after his mother's departure?
(a) Wilmot is ill.
(b) Wilmot is drunk.
(c) Wilmot is sleepy.
(d) Wilmot is depressed.
13. Who is Edwin?
(a) Florence's brother.
(b) Willoughby's servant.
(c) Willoughby's son.
(d) Bertie's cousin.
14. Why does his uncle finally give Bicky enough money to start his farm?
(a) He feels sorry for his nephew.
(b) He forgives Binky for tricking him.
(c) He does not want his name in the paper.
(d) He doesn't want Bicky to take up gambling.
15. Who sends Jeeves to work for Bertie?
(b) An agency.
(c) Aunt Dahlia.
(d) Bertie's chauffeur.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jeeves raise money for Bicky?
2. What does Florence send Bertie at the beginning of the story?
3. What is Wilmot told to do after seeing his mother off?
4. Who is Gussie?
5. Where does Wilmot see his mother off?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)