|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Corky make a fortune at the end of the story?
(a) He sells a cartoon to a newspaper.
(b) He writes a humorous book.
(c) He paints a masterpiece.
(d) He produces a popular play.
2. What is the name of Wilmot's dog?
3. What had Bertie done the night before Jeeves arrives?
(a) Had an argument with his fiancee's father.
(b) Gone drinking.
(c) Gotten hit in the head by a badminton racket.
(d) Made a fool of himself at the opera.
4. What is Bicky's full name?
5. Where does Bicky live?
(d) New York.
6. What does Bicky intend to do with any money Jeeves raises for him?
(a) Start a sheep farm.
(b) Start a chicken farm.
(c) Start a dairy farm.
(d) Start a fruit farm.
7. Who is Gussie?
(a) Bertie's brother.
(b) Bertie's childhood friend.
(c) Bertie's nephew.
(d) Bertie's cousin
8. What does Wilmot throw at the restaurant?
(b) Bread rolls.
(c) A glass of water.
(d) A napkin.
9. What does Jeeves tell Bertie he did with the book?
(a) Mailed it to the publisher.
(b) Threw it in the fire.
(c) Gave it to Edwin.
(d) Placed it under Willoughby's bed.
10. Who will publish Willoughby's book?
(a) Valentine and Sons.
(b) Heacham House.
(c) Riggs and Ballinger.
(d) High Street Books.
11. What does Jeeves prepare for Bertie upon arriving at his home?
(a) Some headache pills.
(b) A hangover cure.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) A clean set of clothes to wear.
12. Who sends Jeeves to work for Bertie?
(a) Aunt Dahlia.
(c) An agency.
(d) Bertie's chauffeur.
13. How does Bertie feel about having Wilmot stay with him?
14. Who suggests that Wilmot stay with Bertie?
(a) Aunt Dahlia.
(b) Uncle Willoughby.
(c) Wilmot himself.
(d) Aunt Agatha.
15. What worries Florence about Willoughby's book?
(a) It will take public attention away from her family.
(b) It will not be a financial success.
(c) It will make Willoughby famous.
(d) It will embarrass her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Corky's rich uncle?
2. What is the title of Willoughby's book?
3. What is Bertie told to tell Lady Malvern should she return before Wilmot is out of jail?
4. Where does Wilmot see his mother off?
5. What does the girl Gussie wants to marry do for a living?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)