|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Corky's rich uncle?
(a) Esmond Upjohn.
(b) Alexander Worple.
(c) Harold Basset.
(d) Reginald Herring.
2. What job did Bicky's uncle originally want his nephew to do?
(d) Horse racing.
3. Where does Bicky live?
(a) New York.
4. Where does Bertie go to avoid Wilmot?
(a) To a hotel.
(b) To stay in the country.
(c) To his aunt's house.
(d) To a resort town.
5. What does Corky do for a living?
(a) He is a poet.
(b) He is an artist.
(c) He is a novel writer.
(d) He is an actor.
6. What does Wilmot throw at the restaurant?
(a) Bread rolls.
(b) A napkin.
(d) A glass of water.
7. How does Corky make a fortune at the end of the story?
(a) He sells a cartoon to a newspaper.
(b) He paints a masterpiece.
(c) He writes a humorous book.
(d) He produces a popular play.
8. What has Corky's uncle written books about?
(b) Historical battles.
9. How does Bertie react to Jeeves' actions with Willoughby's book?
(a) Bertie tells Jeeves to apologize.
(b) Bertie pats Jeeves on the back.
(c) Bertie doesn't understand Jeeves' explanation.
(d) Bertie fires Jeeves.
10. Which of Florence's family members does Willoughby mention in his book?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her mother.
11. What is Wilmot told to do after seeing his mother off?
(a) Go straight back to Bertie's.
(b) Go to the library and collect some books.
(c) Take Bertie out for dinner.
(d) Buy himself a new dinner jacket.
12. Which state does Bicky's uncle want him to move to?
13. Where is Wilmot's dog found?
(a) Locked in a closet.
(b) Digging through the trash.
(c) Tied to the kitchen table.
(d) Lying on Bertie's bed.
14. Why does Wilmot go to jail?
(a) For stealing a pocketwatch.
(b) For assaulting a constable.
(c) For jaywalking.
(d) For vandalizing Bertie's flat.
15. What does Bertie prepare after seeing what Wilmot has been up to in his flat?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A hotel room for Wilmot.
(c) A telegram to Wilmot's mother.
(d) A lawsuit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the valet who is stealing from Bertie?
2. What does Florence tell Bertie to do to Willoughby's book?
3. In Chapter 2, who sends Bertie to America?
4. What does Bicky's uncle decide after seeing how well his nephew is doing?
5. What group does Edwin belong to?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)