|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jeeves raise money for Bicky?
(a) By selling Binky's homemade tonic.
(b) By charging men to shake his uncle's hand.
(c) By selling his belongings.
(d) By betting on horses.
2. What does Bicky intend to do with any money Jeeves raises for him?
(a) Start a sheep farm.
(b) Start a dairy farm.
(c) Start a chicken farm.
(d) Start a fruit farm.
3. How long does Lady Malvern intend to leave Wilmot at Bertie's flat?
(a) A fortnight.
(b) One week.
(c) Three months.
(d) One month.
4. Why does Corky's uncle revoke his inheritance?
(a) Corky offends his uncle's wife.
(b) Corky gambles his money away.
(c) Corky marries against his uncle's wishes.
(d) Corky paints a horrible portrait.
5. What century does "Jeeves Takes Charge" take place in?
(a) The twenty-first century.
(b) The twentieth century.
(c) The nineteeth century.
(d) The eighteenth century.
6. What does Bertie prepare after seeing what Wilmot has been up to in his flat?
(a) A lawsuit.
(b) A telegram to Wilmot's mother.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A hotel room for Wilmot.
7. What does Jeeves give Wilmot the morning after his mother leaves?
(a) Some flu medicine.
(b) A hangover cure.
(c) A health tonic.
(d) A letter from his mother.
8. How does Lady Malvern feel after learning why her son is in prison?
9. Who sends Jeeves to work for Bertie?
(b) Aunt Dahlia.
(c) An agency.
(d) Bertie's chauffeur.
10. What title does Jeeves come up with for the work Corky sells?
(a) A Damsel in Distress.
(b) Love Among the Chickens.
(c) One Touch of Nature.
(d) The Adventures of Baby Blobbs.
11. What does Bicky's uncle decide after seeing how well his nephew is doing?
(a) Bicky should move home.
(b) Bicky needs a larger allowance.
(c) He will move into Bicky's flat.
(d) Bicky no longer needs an allowance.
12. How old is Wilmot?
(a) Twenty years old.
(b) Twenty-three years old.
(c) Thirteen years old.
(d) Seventeen yearls old.
13. Who is Bicky's uncle?
(a) The Duke of Chiswick.
(b) The Duke of Wellington.
(c) The Duke of York.
(d) The Duke of Albany.
14. What is Wilmot told to do after seeing his mother off?
(a) Go to the library and collect some books.
(b) Go straight back to Bertie's.
(c) Buy himself a new dinner jacket.
(d) Take Bertie out for dinner.
15. Who pretends to be Bicky's servant while his uncle visits?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Lady Malvern want to travel with her son?
2. What is the name of the valet who is stealing from Bertie?
3. Why does his uncle finally give Bicky enough money to start his farm?
4. Who is Willoughby?
5. How does Bertie feel about having Wilmot stay with him?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)