|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Wilmot?
(a) Twenty years old.
(b) Twenty-three years old.
(c) Thirteen years old.
(d) Seventeen yearls old.
2. What is the name of Wilmot's dog?
3. What is the name of Corky's rich uncle?
(a) Esmond Upjohn.
(b) Harold Basset.
(c) Reginald Herring.
(d) Alexander Worple.
4. What is Florence's surname?
5. Why does Wilmot hit the constable?
(a) He knows the constable is taking bribes.
(b) Jeeves bets him money to do it.
(c) The constable calls him a name.
(d) He mistakes the constable for someone else.
6. What does Bertie prepare after seeing what Wilmot has been up to in his flat?
(a) A telegram to Wilmot's mother.
(b) A lawsuit.
(c) A hotel room for Wilmot.
(d) A suitcase.
7. What worries Florence about Willoughby's book?
(a) It will not be a financial success.
(b) It will make Willoughby famous.
(c) It will embarrass her family.
(d) It will take public attention away from her family.
8. How does Lady Malvern feel after learning why her son is in prison?
9. What does Jeeves give Wilmot the morning after his mother leaves?
(a) A letter from his mother.
(b) A health tonic.
(c) Some flu medicine.
(d) A hangover cure.
10. What does Wilmot intend to do while his mother is away?
(a) Meet some college friends.
(b) Finish his literary studies.
(c) Everything she never let him do.
(d) See the city sights with Bertie.
11. Where does Jeeves suggest Bicky's uncle stay while visiting?
(a) At Sidney's house.
(b) At Aunt Dhalia's.
(c) At Bertie's flat.
(d) At a hotel.
12. What does Corky do for a living?
(a) He is a poet.
(b) He is an artist.
(c) He is an actor.
(d) He is a novel writer.
13. Who pretends to be Bicky's servant while his uncle visits?
14. What does Florence tell Bertie to do to Willoughby's book?
(a) Steal it.
(b) Throw it in the fire.
(c) Spill a drink on it.
(d) Rewrite it.
15. Where does Willoughby leave his book to await being taken to the publisher?
(a) On a bookshelf.
(b) On a table.
(c) On the mantle.
(d) On his desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lady Malvern studying in America?
2. Who is Bicky's uncle?
3. What is the title of Willoughby's book?
4. What is Bertie's surname?
5. What is the name of the valet who is stealing from Bertie?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)