|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worries Florence about Willoughby's book?
(a) It will embarrass her family.
(b) It will make Willoughby famous.
(c) It will not be a financial success.
(d) It will take public attention away from her family.
2. Who sends Jeeves to work for Bertie?
(a) Bertie's chauffeur.
(c) Aunt Dahlia.
(d) An agency.
3. What does Jeeves tell Bicky he must do in order to raise money?
(a) Visit a casino.
(b) Find a job.
(c) Sell his family heirlooms.
(d) Write and publish a story about the situation.
4. What state is Wilmot in when he arrives back at Bertie's after his mother's departure?
(a) Wilmot is sleepy.
(b) Wilmot is ill.
(c) Wilmot is depressed.
(d) Wilmot is drunk.
5. What kind of dog does Wilmot bring to Bertie's flat?
(a) A Labrador.
(b) A bull terrier.
(c) A fox hound.
(d) A Great Dane.
6. What does Bertie prepare after seeing what Wilmot has been up to in his flat?
(a) A lawsuit.
(b) A telegram to Wilmot's mother.
(c) A hotel room for Wilmot.
(d) A suitcase.
7. What is the name of the valet who is stealing from Bertie?
8. According to his mother, what does Wilmot enjoy doing?
(c) Painting watercolors.
(d) Playing the piano.
9. What is Bicky's apartment like?
(a) Small by stylish.
(b) Large but drafty.
(c) Small and dingy.
10. Where does Bertie hide Willoughby's book?
(a) In a bathroom cabinet.
(b) A night dresser.
(c) A linen closet.
(d) Under his mattress.
11. How long does Lady Malvern intend to leave Wilmot at Bertie's flat?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) A fortnight.
(d) Three months.
12. How does Bertie react to Jeeves' actions with Willoughby's book?
(a) Bertie fires Jeeves.
(b) Bertie pats Jeeves on the back.
(c) Bertie doesn't understand Jeeves' explanation.
(d) Bertie tells Jeeves to apologize.
13. What does Bicky intend to do with any money Jeeves raises for him?
(a) Start a fruit farm.
(b) Start a dairy farm.
(c) Start a sheep farm.
(d) Start a chicken farm.
14. Who is Edwin?
(a) Bertie's cousin.
(b) Willoughby's servant.
(c) Florence's brother.
(d) Willoughby's son.
15. What does Florence send Bertie at the beginning of the story?
(a) A present.
(b) A newspaper clipping.
(c) A letter.
(d) A postcard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lord Worplesdon?
2. What has Willoughby written a book about?
3. How does Bertie feel when Florence breaks up with him?
4. Why does Corky's uncle revoke his inheritance?
5. Where does Bertie go to avoid Wilmot?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)