Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapter 1-2
1. Why does Bertie Wooster fire his valet at the beginning of "Jeeves Takes Charge", and who is sent to replace him?
2. On their first meeting, what inspires Bertie to hire Jeeves as his valet right away?
3. Why is Florence Cray upset by Willoughby's plan to publish a book?
4. What does Florence tell Bertie to do in order to ruin Willoughby's plan to publish a book?
5. Who informs Willoughby that his book is missing?
6. Why does Willoughby search Bertie's...
This section contains 789 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)