1. What is Bertie's surname?
2. What century does "Jeeves Takes Charge" take place in?
The twentieth century.
3. Which city does "Jeeves Takes Charge" take place in?
4. At the beginning of "Jeeves Takes Charge", what does Bertie discover his valet is stealing from him?
5. What is the name of the valet who is stealing from Bertie?
6. Who sends Jeeves to work for Bertie?
7. What had Bertie done the night before Jeeves arrives?
8. What does Jeeves prepare for Bertie upon arriving at his home?
A hangover cure.
This section contains 3,889 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)