|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Corky's fiancée's surname?
2. What is described as "devices of the devil to drag people down into the Bottomless Pit"?
(d) The theater.
3. What article of clothing does Jeeves take exception to in "Clustering Round Young Bingo"?
(a) Flashy ties.
(c) Bowler hats.
(d) Soft silk shirts.
4. What does Jeeves tell Bicky he must do in order to raise money?
(a) Write and publish a story about the situation.
(b) Sell his family heirlooms.
(c) Find a job.
(d) Visit a casino.
5. What does Jeeves tell Bertie when he wishes to leave the school?
(a) That the car is broken down.
(b) That he promised to take the headmistress to lunch.
(c) That it would be horribly rude to leave so quickly.
(d) That he isn't feeling well enough to drive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the girl Biff proposed to at the beginning of the story turn out to be?
2. What job did Bicky's uncle originally want his nephew to do?
3. Where is Wilmot's dog found?
4. What does Bertie tell Sippy he should steal?
5. What is the name of the Littles' cook?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)