|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bertie's punishment for his arrest?
(a) Bertie must go to jail for a fortnight.
(b) Bertie is put under house arrest.
(c) Bertie must do community service.
(d) Bertie must pay a fine.
2. What has Willoughby written a book about?
(a) His travels in Europe.
(b) His life as a young man.
(c) English Birds.
(d) The history of Rome.
3. Why does Corky's uncle revoke his inheritance?
(a) Corky offends his uncle's wife.
(b) Corky paints a horrible portrait.
(c) Corky gambles his money away.
(d) Corky marries against his uncle's wishes.
4. What is used to train the small boy to say a certain phrase?
(a) Cotton candy.
(c) Ice cream.
5. What job did Bicky's uncle originally want his nephew to do?
(d) Horse racing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Biff plan to see when he returns home?
2. Which of Florence's family members does Willoughby mention in his book?
3. Who sends Jeeves to work for Bertie?
4. Where does Bicky live?
5. After seeing the small boy on the beach, what does Bertie decide to do?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)