|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeeves tell Bicky he must do in order to raise money?
(a) Find a job.
(b) Sell his family heirlooms.
(c) Write and publish a story about the situation.
(d) Visit a casino.
2. What does Biff break before being taken to jail?
(a) A golf club.
(b) His own arm.
(c) A chandelier.
(d) Some glass.
3. Which state does Bicky's uncle want him to move to?
4. What title does Jeeves come up with for the work Corky sells?
(a) The Adventures of Baby Blobbs.
(b) One Touch of Nature.
(c) A Damsel in Distress.
(d) Love Among the Chickens.
5. What is the name of the story told in Chapter 7?
(a) Jeeves and the Unbidden Guest.
(b) Without the Option.
(c) Deep Waters.
(d) Out of School.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of "Jeeves Takes Charge", what does Bertie discover his valet is stealing from him?
2. What does Jeeves plan to teach the small boy to say?
3. How does Bertie describe Rocky's aunt?
4. Who goes to see Sippy's relatives in Sippy's place?
5. What century does "Jeeves Takes Charge" take place in?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)