|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Wilmot described by his mother?
(a) As angelic.
(b) As rambunctious.
(c) As sneaky.
(d) As quiet.
2. How does Bertie describe Rocky's aunt?
(a) As prim and proper.
(b) As solid.
(c) As petite.
(d) As ball-shaped.
3. What does Florence tell Bertie to do to Willoughby's book?
(a) Spill a drink on it.
(b) Steal it.
(c) Rewrite it.
(d) Throw it in the fire.
4. When did Rocky last see his aunt?
(a) At Easter.
(b) When he was ten years old.
(c) At Christmas.
(d) Three years ago.
5. Where does Bertie stay while Rocky's aunt is around?
(a) At Rocky's house.
(b) A hotel.
(c) At his flat.
(d) With his cousins in the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corky do for a living?
2. What does Jeeves tell Bicky he must do in order to raise money?
3. Where did Biff think the girl he proposed to disappeared to?
4. What is Florence's relation to Bertie?
5. How does Jeeves raise money for Bicky?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)