1. What is Bertie's surname?
2. What century does "Jeeves Takes Charge" take place in?
(a) The eighteenth century.
(b) The nineteeth century.
(c) The twentieth century.
(d) The twenty-first century.
3. Which city does "Jeeves Takes Charge" take place in?
(a) New York.
4. At the beginning of "Jeeves Takes Charge", what does Bertie discover his valet is stealing from him?
(b) Small change.
5. What is the name of the valet who is stealing from Bertie?
6. Who sends Jeeves to work for Bertie?
(a) An agency.
(b) Aunt Dahlia.
(d) Bertie's chauffeur.
7. What had Bertie done the night before Jeeves arrives?
(a) Gotten hit in the head by a badminton racket.
(b) Gone drinking.
(c) Had an argument with his fiancee's father.
(d) Made a fool of himself at the opera.
8. What does Jeeves prepare for Bertie upon arriving at his home?
(a) A cup of tea.
(b) A clean set of clothes to wear.
(c) Some headache pills.
(d) A hangover cure.
This section contains 3,889 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)