Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in August, 1966, at the home of Margret White? Who does Margret live with? How does she treat that person?
2. What happens at school in gym class when Carrie is seventeen?
3. How does Carrie respond to the girls in gym class?
4. What does Sue Snell realize when the gym teacher comes in? What does the teacher do?
5. What is thought to be the connection between Carrie's ability and her menstrual cycle?
6. Where does the gym teacher take Carrie and what is done with her that day?
7. What does Carrie do to a small boy while walking home and what does she discover about herself?
8. What did Carrie's father take to work with him and where is he?
9. Why would Margret White yell at the neighbors and what did one do to taunt her?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)