Short Answer Questions Key
1. What are the girls talking about in gym class?
2. How is Carrie treated at home?
She is abused.
3. What is Carrie doing at the end of gym class that begins the plot of the story?
Taking a shower.
4. Why does Carrie become hysterical in gym class?
She starts her menstrual cycle and doesn't know what it is.
5. What do the girls do when they see Carrie with blood running down her legs?
Throw her a tampon.
6. What does Sue Snell suddenly realize?
That Carrie has never had her menstrual cycle before.
This section contains 4,885 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)