|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Page 188-242.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Carrie doing as she waits for her prom date?
(b) Practicing dancing.
(c) Admiring herself in the mirror.
(d) Watching the clock.
2. How have Chris and Billy arranged the buckets?
(a) They haven't arranged them yet.
(b) To spill slowly like in a horror movie.
(c) To dump and then trip the king and queen.
(d) To be right over where the king and queen will stand.
3. What does Carrie's mother say when she says she is going to the prom?
(a) That she will accompany Carrie.
(b) That she is thrilled.
(c) That Carrie cannot go.
(d) That Carrie better be home by eleven.
4. Why would Carrie's mother yell at the neighbors?
(a) Because they play loud music.
(b) Because they were sinning and ungodly.
(c) Because they don't mow their yards.
(d) Because they let their dogs poop in her yard.
5. What does Margret White call women's breasts?
(a) Nothing; she won't mention such things.
(b) Dirty pillows.
(c) Sinful mounds.
(d) The twin peaks of hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doyle discover about one of his officers?
2. What is the real reason Sue accepted her punishment?
3. What does Cora learn when she gets to the high school?
4. What is Carrie thinking about everything at the prom?
5. How does Billy think of Chris?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)