|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Page 188-242.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Carrie alone at home?
(a) Her mother is at work.
(b) Her parents went to town.
(c) Her mother is dead.
(d) Her mother is out preaching on the street corner.
2. How long has Cor Simard known Carrie?
(a) Since Carrie was born.
(b) Since Carrie started grade schol.
(c) Since Carrie was 3.
(d) She never saw her before the night of the prom.
3. Who is Mrs. Cora Simard?
(a) Carrie's neighbor.
(b) Carrie's mother's only friend.
(c) Carrie's favorite teacher.
(d) A woman who survives the attack outside a church.
4. What does a little boy on a bike call Carrie as she is walking home?
(a) Zit face.
(b) Fart face.
(c) Pimple face.
5. What does Billy decide to do?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Ask the sheriff for protection.
(c) Shoot Carrie.
(d) Kill Chris and say it was Carrie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carrie ask a teenage neighbor about when Carrie is younger?
2. How does Carrie feel when her date arrives?
3. Who is going to get an awful surprise at the prom?
4. What does Carrie do to Billy's car?
5. What stops Carrie from running home to her mother?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)