|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Page 188-242.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Carrie's father carry to work every day?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A .38 revolver.
(d) The Koran.
2. What does Cora want to know?
(a) How to stop any other dangerous people like Carrie.
(b) Where are daughter's remains might be.
(c) How Carrie gets such powers.
(d) Why her daughter is one of the few to survive.
3. Where does Carrie go when Tommy is killed?
(a) Outside but then back inside the building again.
(b) To the police.
(c) To the hospital.
4. What does Cora learn when she gets to the high school?
(a) That her daughter is one of the few completely unharmed.
(b) That her daughter is dead.
(c) That they have no word of her daughter.
(d) That her daughter is in the emergency room.
5. What does a little boy on a bike call Carrie as she is walking home?
(a) Pimple face.
(b) Fart face.
(d) Zit face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chris Hargensen want to go?
2. What are Billy and Chris doing when they are awakened?
3. What does Sue Snell want Tommy Ross to do?
4. Why is Billy excited?
5. What does Chris think is possible on prom night?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)