* In August, 1966, a rain of stones occurs at the home of Margret White. She has a three-year-old daughter, Carrie, whom she abuses.
* Carrie comes out of the shower at gym with menstrual blood running down her legs, screaming she is bleeding to death.
* The teacher slaps her to get her under control since she doesn't know what is going on, and the lights in the bathroom pop and go out.
* Miss Desjardin, the teacher, gets Carrie to the office and explains she needs to go home.
* Mr. Morton is shocked Carrie has her first period at seventeen and that her mother never told her the facts of life.
* When he learns who Carrie's mother is, a fanatical religious zealot, he understands.
* A little boy on a bike yells at Carrie calling her a name and she concentrates on him and he topples over.
* She has...
This section contains 1,573 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)