|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Davies pull a knife on in order to protect himself?
2. Which word best describes Aston?
3. What kind of business does Mick own?
4. Who is the owner of the house that Davies stays in?
5. Who is Mick altruistic toward?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Consider the play's central conflict. Who is the winner of the conflict? Why is this person considered the winner?
Essay Topic 2
What is the significance in having only three characters in the play? How does the small number of characters benefit the story? What consequences are a result of having so few characters?
Essay Topic 3
What is the main goal of each character? What evidence exists of this goal? What do they hope to accomplish by the time the play is over?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)