Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mick show that he is the one who owns the house?
2. What does Davies nag Aston about in Act II regarding clothing?
3. What kind of business does Mick own?
4. What does Aston claim is in the bag he brings home the first day Davies stays?
5. Which of the following is Mick least likely to do?
What is the central cause of conflict in The Caretaker? What characters cause the conflict and which try to appease it?
Davies has unjustified expectations of the way he should be treated. How is this represented in his words and deeds? How do the other characters react to this? How does it become part of the central conflict?
Consider the play's central conflict. Who is the winner of the conflict? Why is this person considered the winner?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)