|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How have Aston's social skills changed since his treatment for mental illness?
2. Which word best describes Aston?
3. Who does Aston share the story of his mental illness with?
4. What or who does Aston claim he can work with?
5. Who is Mick altruistic toward?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Davies has unjustified expectations of the way he should be treated. How is this represented in his words and deeds? How do the other characters react to this? How does it become part of the central conflict?
Essay Topic 2
Why is the setting important to the play? What is special about the room being a setting? Why is another type of setting incompatible with the play?
Essay Topic 3
Consider the play's central conflict. Who is the winner of the conflict? Why is this person considered the winner?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)