|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to the bag in which Davies originally had his belongings?
2. Where does Aston most likely get his money?
3. Which character can best be described as generous?
4. Who does Davies pull a knife on in order to protect himself?
5. Which character seems most capable of violence?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the significance of the play's title? What evidence points to the play's title being relevant to the story? Is there anything ironic about the title?
Essay Topic 2
What elements of foreshadowing are there in the play? How does foreshadowing contribute to the play as a whole?
Essay Topic 3
What specific part of the play is considered the climax? What effect does the climax have on the play? What does it reveal about the characters?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)