Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Mick least likely to do?
2. How does Mick feel about Davies in Act II?
3. How many people offer Davies a job in Act II?
4. What will the shed in the backyard be used for?
5. Which character would be best described as arrogant?
Essay Topic 1
Davies has unjustified expectations of the way he should be treated. How is this represented in his words and deeds? How do the other characters react to this? How does it become part of the central conflict?
Essay Topic 2
What is the main goal of each character? What evidence exists of this goal? What do they hope to accomplish by the time the play is over?
Essay Topic 3
What is the significance in having only three characters in the play? How does the small number of characters benefit the story? What consequences are a result of having so few characters?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)