Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Mick least likely to do?
2. How does Mick feel about Davies in Act II?
3. How many people offer Davies a job in Act II?
4. What will the shed in the backyard be used for?
5. Which character would be best described as arrogant?
Essay Topic 1
Why is the setting important to the play? What is special about the room being a setting? Why is another type of setting incompatible with the play?
Essay Topic 2
Mick and Aston are brothers who watch out for each other. What is their relationship like? Why do they have this relationship? Why is the relationship between Mick and Aston an important plot point in the play?
Essay Topic 3
What is the purpose of the play's ambiguous ending? What predictions is the reader supposed to make based on the ending of the play?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)