Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Mick least likely to do?
2. How does Mick feel about Davies in Act II?
3. How many people offer Davies a job in Act II?
4. What will the shed in the backyard be used for?
5. Which character would be best described as arrogant?
What is the significance of the play's title? What evidence points to the play's title being relevant to the story? Is there anything ironic about the title?
Consider the play's central conflict. Who is the winner of the conflict? Why is this person considered the winner?
Aston reveals to Davies that he has a mental illness and has been treated for it in a harsh way. What role does Aston's mental illness play in the story? Is it a subplot or part of the main conflict? Why?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)