Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Mick least likely to do?
2. How does Mick feel about Davies in Act II?
3. How many people offer Davies a job in Act II?
4. What will the shed in the backyard be used for?
5. Which character would be best described as arrogant?
Essay Topic 1
What is the significance of the play's title? What evidence points to the play's title being relevant to the story? Is there anything ironic about the title?
Essay Topic 2
What specific part of the play is considered the climax? What effect does the climax have on the play? What does it reveal about the characters?
Essay Topic 3
Mick and Aston are brothers who watch out for each other. What is their relationship like? Why do they have this relationship? Why is the relationship between Mick and Aston an important plot point in the play?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)