|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Aston most likely get his money?
2. Which character can be best described as devious?
3. Which character can best be described as belligerent?
4. What job does Mick offer to Davies?
5. What is ironic about Davies's bag being gone?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is altruism a theme in The Caretaker? How is selfishness also a juxtaposing theme in the play? What role do both of these play in the story?
Essay Topic 2
Why is the past of each character significant to the events in The Caretaker?
Essay Topic 3
What items in the play are elements of symbolism? One important example is the Buddha statue. Why is this particular figure symbolic?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)