Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Mick least likely to do?
2. How does Mick feel about Davies in Act II?
3. How many people offer Davies a job in Act II?
4. What will the shed in the backyard be used for?
5. Which character would be best described as arrogant?
Essay Topic 1
What is the purpose of the play's ambiguous ending? What predictions is the reader supposed to make based on the ending of the play?
Essay Topic 2
What is the main goal of each character? What evidence exists of this goal? What do they hope to accomplish by the time the play is over?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Harold Pinter choose to make The Caretaker a play as opposed to a novel or short story? What elements of the story make it ideal for a play?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)