|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ironic about Davies's bag being gone?
2. What job does Mick offer to Davies?
3. Who is suspicious of Davies?
4. Who is Mick altruistic toward?
5. Which of the following is in the backyard of the house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the main goal of each character? What evidence exists of this goal? What do they hope to accomplish by the time the play is over?
Essay Topic 2
Davies has unjustified expectations of the way he should be treated. How is this represented in his words and deeds? How do the other characters react to this? How does it become part of the central conflict?
Essay Topic 3
What is the significance of the play's title? What evidence points to the play's title being relevant to the story? Is there anything ironic about the title?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)