|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pattern does Davies say he would like better than the pattern Aston gives him?
(c) A solid color.
2. What velvet article of clothing does Davies claim to like?
3. Who does Aston share the story of his mental illness with?
(b) A restaurant owner.
(c) The audience.
4. Which of the following is Mick least likely to do?
(a) Take in a tramp.
(b) Scare somebody on purpose.
(c) Build something in the backyard.
(d) Clean up his own house.
5. What symptom of mental illness does Aston have?
(a) Cutting himself.
(b) Being violent toward others.
(c) Hearing voices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is suspicious of Davies?
2. What altruistic deed does Mick perform?
3. What pattern is on the shirts that Aston gives Davies?
4. What solution to the window problem does Davies turn down?
5. Which character seems most capable of violence?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)