|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the owner of the house that Davies stays in?
(a) The neighbors.
(d) Davies's former employer.
2. What treatment was given to Aston for his mental illness?
(a) Sleeping medications.
(c) Electroshock therapy.
(d) Brain-numbing medications.
3. How many people offer Davies a job in Act II?
4. What velvet article of clothing does Davies claim to like?
5. Who does Davies pull a knife on in order to protect himself?
(b) His former employer.
(c) A neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is evidence that the rewards of Aston's good deed are wearing through?
2. Who must sleep with the window open?
3. Which of the following does Davies not complain about?
4. What job does Aston offer Davies?
5. Which character can be best described as devious?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)