|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character best fits the stereotypical portrait of a welfare recipient?
(d) The neighbor.
2. Which of the following is in the backyard of the house?
(d) Swimming pool.
3. How does Mick feel about Davies in Act II?
4. What has happened to the bag in which Davies originally had his belongings?
(a) It was vandalized.
(b) It was stolen.
(c) It was held hostage by his former employer.
(d) It was soiled.
5. Which character can best be described as generous?
(b) Davies's former employer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Aston share the story of his mental illness with?
2. What velvet article of clothing does Davies claim to like?
3. Which character can best be described as belligerent?
4. How have Aston's social skills changed since his treatment for mental illness?
5. What does Aston claim is in the bag he brings home the first day Davies stays?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)