|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to build a shed in the backyard?
(c) The neighbor.
2. Who does Aston share the story of his mental illness with?
(c) A restaurant owner.
(d) The audience.
3. What or who does Aston claim he can work with?
(c) His hands.
(d) His toolbox.
4. What treatment was given to Aston for his mental illness?
(a) Electroshock therapy.
(b) Sleeping medications.
(c) Brain-numbing medications.
5. Who helps Aston when he resists mental treatment?
(a) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pattern does Davies say he would like better than the pattern Aston gives him?
2. What kind of business does Mick own?
3. What does Aston want to do after he builds the shed in the backyard?
4. Which word best describes Aston?
5. What altruistic deed does Mick perform?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)