|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is part of the job description that Aston offers Davies?
(a) Dusting statues.
(b) Stacking books.
(c) Polishing bells.
(d) Mopping floors.
2. What does Aston want to do after he builds the shed in the backyard?
(a) Find Davies a new home.
(b) Plant a garden.
(c) Find the person who put him through mental illness treatment.
(d) Move away.
3. Which character can best be described as belligerent?
(a) The neighbor.
4. Who is kept awake by his roommates sleep sounds?
(d) The hired help.
5. Who helps Aston when he resists mental treatment?
(a) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the shed in the backyard be used for?
2. Which character is a successful welfare recipient?
3. What job does Mick offer to Davies?
4. What kind of business does Mick own?
5. What solution to the window problem does Davies turn down?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)