|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the owner of the house that Davies stays in?
(a) The neighbors.
(c) Davies's former employer.
2. Who is kept awake by his roommates sleep sounds?
(d) The hired help.
3. What job does Aston offer Davies?
4. Which character is a successful welfare recipient?
(b) The neighbor.
5. Due to his mental illness, where is Aston sent to recover?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A mental institution.
(c) A family home in the country.
(d) Mick's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What treatment was given to Aston for his mental illness?
2. What does Aston want to do after he builds the shed in the backyard?
3. What or who does Aston claim he can work with?
4. How does Mick feel about Davies in Act II?
5. What job does Mick offer to Davies?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)