|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Aston?
2. When Davies accepts the job offer from Mick, what does he say he needs to pick up at Sidcup?
(b) Insurance card.
(c) Work permit.
(d) Identification card.
3. What or who does Aston claim he can work with?
(a) His toolbox.
(d) His hands.
4. How many people offer Davies a job in Act II?
5. What does Aston want to do after he builds the shed in the backyard?
(a) Find Davies a new home.
(b) Find the person who put him through mental illness treatment.
(c) Move away.
(d) Plant a garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What symptom of mental illness does Aston have?
2. Who does the owner of the house offer to sell it to?
3. What does Davies nag Aston about in Act II regarding clothing?
4. Which character can be best described as devious?
5. How does Mick show that he is the one who owns the house?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)