|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mick show that he is the one who owns the house?
(a) By saying so every ten minutes.
(b) By spending time sitting outside and watching others work.
(c) By making a show of cleaning it.
(d) By putting a sign outside the house.
2. What does Aston want to do after he builds the shed in the backyard?
(a) Move away.
(b) Plant a garden.
(c) Find the person who put him through mental illness treatment.
(d) Find Davies a new home.
3. What job does Aston offer Davies?
4. Who must sleep with the window open?
(d) The hired help.
5. What will the shed in the backyard be used for?
(a) A storage room for the house.
(b) A warehouse.
(c) A library.
(d) A workshop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a physical side effect of the treatment Aston receives?
2. Who is kept awake by his roommates sleep sounds?
3. Which character seems most capable of violence?
4. What is part of the job description that Aston offers Davies?
5. Who does the owner of the house offer to sell it to?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)