|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character seems most capable of violence?
(d) The neighbor.
2. Which character is a successful welfare recipient?
(a) The neighbor.
3. How does Mick show that he is the one who owns the house?
(a) By making a show of cleaning it.
(b) By putting a sign outside the house.
(c) By spending time sitting outside and watching others work.
(d) By saying so every ten minutes.
4. How does Davies react to Mick surprising him?
(a) He pulls out a knife.
(b) He hides.
(c) He screams.
(d) He threatens him with a pan.
5. Which character is best described as the voice of reason?
(c) Davies's former employer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Aston share the story of his mental illness with?
2. Who is supposed to bring shoes to Davies?
3. Which word best describes Aston?
4. Which of the following is in the backyard of the house?
5. Who does the owner of the house offer to sell it to?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)