|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character would be best described as arrogant?
(a) Davies's former employer.
2. What job does Mick offer to Davies?
3. How does Mick feel about Davies in Act II?
4. What kind of pattern does Davies say he would like better than the pattern Aston gives him?
(d) A solid color.
5. Who must sleep with the window open?
(c) The hired help.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mick show that he is the one who owns the house?
2. What does Aston want to do after he builds the shed in the backyard?
3. How does Davies react to Mick surprising him?
4. How have Aston's social skills changed since his treatment for mental illness?
5. Due to his mental illness, where is Aston sent to recover?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)