|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aston claim is in the bag he brings home the first day Davies stays?
(b) Davies's belongings.
(d) Mick's belongings.
2. How many people offer Davies a job in Act II?
3. Which character is a successful welfare recipient?
(d) The neighbor.
4. What is actually in the bag that Aston brings home with him for Davies?
(b) Brand new clothes.
5. Which of the following is Mick least likely to do?
(a) Clean up his own house.
(b) Build something in the backyard.
(c) Scare somebody on purpose.
(d) Take in a tramp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character can best be described as generous?
2. What symptom of mental illness does Aston have?
3. Who is supposed to bring shoes to Davies?
4. Which character seems most capable of violence?
5. What is a physical side effect of the treatment Aston receives?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)