|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aston want to do after he builds the shed in the backyard?
(a) Find Davies a new home.
(b) Plant a garden.
(c) Find the person who put him through mental illness treatment.
(d) Move away.
2. Who does Aston share the story of his mental illness with?
(a) A restaurant owner.
(b) The audience.
3. Who wants to build a shed in the backyard?
(b) The neighbor.
4. Which character would be best described as arrogant?
(b) Davies's former employer.
5. What kind of business does Mick own?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aston react to the treatment he receives for his mental illness?
2. Who is kept awake by his roommates sleep sounds?
3. What is evidence that the rewards of Aston's good deed are wearing through?
4. When does Aston begin to have second thoughts about taking in Davies?
5. What pattern is on the shirts that Aston gives Davies?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)