|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is ironic about Davies's bag being gone?
(a) The shirts in it were striped.
(b) He had his most prized possession in it.
(c) There was a velvet jacket in it.
(d) He has stolen things before.
2. What pattern is on the shirts that Aston gives Davies?
(b) A solid color.
3. Who helps Aston when he resists mental treatment?
(d) His father.
4. Which character best fits the stereotypical portrait of a welfare recipient?
(a) The neighbor.
5. What kind of business does Mick own?
Short Answer Questions
1. Due to his mental illness, where is Aston sent to recover?
2. Which of the following is in the backyard of the house?
3. What treatment was given to Aston for his mental illness?
4. What will the shed in the backyard be used for?
5. When Davies accepts the job offer from Mick, what does he say he needs to pick up at Sidcup?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)