|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Mick least likely to do?
(a) Build something in the backyard.
(b) Clean up his own house.
(c) Take in a tramp.
(d) Scare somebody on purpose.
2. How does Mick feel about Davies in Act II?
3. How many people offer Davies a job in Act II?
4. What will the shed in the backyard be used for?
(a) A warehouse.
(b) A library.
(c) A workshop.
(d) A storage room for the house.
5. Which character would be best described as arrogant?
(b) Davies's former employer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is a successful welfare recipient?
2. What velvet article of clothing does Davies claim to like?
3. Which character can be best described as devious?
4. Which character can best be described as belligerent?
5. Who is Mick altruistic toward?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)