|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Davies nag Aston about in Act II regarding clothing?
(a) He still wants shoes.
(b) He wants new shirts.
(c) His pants are ripped.
(d) His socks are all wet.
2. How does Mick show that he is the one who owns the house?
(a) By spending time sitting outside and watching others work.
(b) By putting a sign outside the house.
(c) By making a show of cleaning it.
(d) By saying so every ten minutes.
3. What kind of pattern does Davies say he would like better than the pattern Aston gives him?
(d) A solid color.
4. What kind of business does Mick own?
5. What has happened to the bag in which Davies originally had his belongings?
(a) It was stolen.
(b) It was soiled.
(c) It was vandalized.
(d) It was held hostage by his former employer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is in the backyard of the house?
2. Which character can be best described as devious?
3. How many people offer Davies a job in Act II?
4. Who is suspicious of Davies?
5. Which of the following does Davies not complain about?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)