|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a physical side effect of the treatment Aston receives?
(a) He has more aggression.
(b) His thought process is slowed.
(c) He is color blind.
(d) He has a harder time learning.
2. How have Aston's social skills changed since his treatment for mental illness?
(a) He doesn't go where there are people.
(b) He is constantly seeking new friends.
(c) He spends more time with people.
(d) He does more good deeds.
3. Due to his mental illness, where is Aston sent to recover?
(a) A family home in the country.
(b) A mental institution.
(c) Mick's house.
(d) A hospital.
4. Which of the following does Davies not complain about?
(a) Sleeping with the window open.
(b) Sleeping on an uncomfortable bed.
(c) Having to wear checked shirts.
(d) The neighbors.
5. What is ironic about Davies's bag being gone?
(a) He had his most prized possession in it.
(b) There was a velvet jacket in it.
(c) The shirts in it were striped.
(d) He has stolen things before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is evidence that the rewards of Aston's good deed are wearing through?
2. Which character seems most capable of violence?
3. How many people offer Davies a job in Act II?
4. Who wants to build a shed in the backyard?
5. Who does Davies pull a knife on in order to protect himself?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)