|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mick show that he is the one who owns the house?
(a) By saying so every ten minutes.
(b) By making a show of cleaning it.
(c) By spending time sitting outside and watching others work.
(d) By putting a sign outside the house.
2. Who must sleep with the window open?
(c) The hired help.
3. Which of the following is in the backyard of the house?
(b) Swimming pool.
4. How many people offer Davies a job in Act II?
5. Who is supposed to bring shoes to Davies?
(a) The hired helper.
(d) The shoe retailer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Due to his mental illness, where is Aston sent to recover?
2. Who does Aston share the story of his mental illness with?
3. Which character would be best described as arrogant?
4. Which character seems most capable of violence?
5. Which character can best be described as generous?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)