|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Davies not complain about?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) Sleeping with the window open.
(c) Sleeping on an uncomfortable bed.
(d) Having to wear checked shirts.
2. Which character is vacuuming the house?
(a) A hired maid.
3. Who is kept awake by his roommates sleep sounds?
(c) The hired help.
4. Which character can best be described as generous?
(a) Davies's former employer.
5. What does Davies nag Aston about in Act II regarding clothing?
(a) He wants new shirts.
(b) His socks are all wet.
(c) His pants are ripped.
(d) He still wants shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character can be best described as devious?
2. Which of the following is in the backyard of the house?
3. Who is Mick altruistic toward?
4. Where does Aston most likely get his money?
5. Which of the following is Mick least likely to do?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)