|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aston want to do after he builds the shed in the backyard?
(a) Find Davies a new home.
(b) Find the person who put him through mental illness treatment.
(c) Move away.
(d) Plant a garden.
2. What does Aston claim is in the bag he brings home the first day Davies stays?
(c) Davies's belongings.
(d) Mick's belongings.
3. Which of the following does Davies not complain about?
(a) Sleeping on an uncomfortable bed.
(b) Sleeping with the window open.
(c) The neighbors.
(d) Having to wear checked shirts.
4. How does Aston react to the treatment he receives for his mental illness?
(a) When he resists, the doctors only hurt him more.
(b) He is too medicated to resist.
(c) He submits to the doctors out of respect.
(d) He resists but nobody is there to help him.
5. Who does Aston share the story of his mental illness with?
(b) A restaurant owner.
(c) The audience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character would be best described as arrogant?
2. What is evidence that the rewards of Aston's good deed are wearing through?
3. What altruistic deed does Mick perform?
4. Who wants to build a shed in the backyard?
5. What is ironic about Davies's bag being gone?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)