|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is suspicious of Davies?
(b) Mick's wife.
(d) The neighbor.
2. What kind of pattern does Davies say he would like better than the pattern Aston gives him?
(d) A solid color.
3. How does Davies react to Mick surprising him?
(a) He hides.
(b) He threatens him with a pan.
(c) He screams.
(d) He pulls out a knife.
4. Who does Davies pull a knife on in order to protect himself?
(b) His former employer.
(d) A neighbor.
5. What does Aston want to do after he builds the shed in the backyard?
(a) Find Davies a new home.
(b) Find the person who put him through mental illness treatment.
(c) Move away.
(d) Plant a garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is evidence that the rewards of Aston's good deed are wearing through?
2. Which character is vacuuming the house?
3. Who is the owner of the house that Davies stays in?
4. What does Davies nag Aston about in Act II regarding clothing?
5. Which of the following is Mick least likely to do?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)