|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mick do when he is at Aston's house?
(a) He looks the room over.
(b) He vandalizes the room.
(c) He goes through the boxes.
(d) He goes to sleep.
2. How old is Aston?
(a) Early thirties.
(b) Early fourties.
(c) Early twenties.
(d) Early fifties.
3. Which description best matches Davies?
(a) A young student.
(b) An elderly gentleman.
(c) A lazy employee.
(d) An old tramp.
4. Where does Davies claim to have left his belongings?
(a) A fast-food restaurant.
(b) The restaurant.
(c) The library.
(d) A public restroom.
5. How long does Aston offer his home to Davies?
(a) Until Davies gets a job.
(b) Until Aston's brother kicks him out.
(c) Until Aston's home is renovated.
(d) Until he gets on his feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Davies go to get a donation?
2. What does Davies get instead of a donation of shoes?
3. Where does Aston live?
4. What does Davies feel his life lacks?
5. How is the reader meant to feel about Davies?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Aston want to build a shed?
2. Why does Davies insult Aston's mental illness?
3. What causes Mick to finally show anger toward Davies?
4. Why is Davies so defensive that he actually pulls a knife on Mick when he is scared by him?
5. What is the first instance of Davies being picky?
6. In Act II, does Aston seem satisfied in his efforts to help Davies?
7. While the Buddha statue is symbolic, in what way is it shown that the statue does not represent the specific reason why Aston does good deeds?
8. Both Aston and Mick offer Davies the same job. Why do they have different reasons for offering the job to him?
9. Why does Mick want to put a stop to Aston's assisting Davies?
10. What does Davies promise to do if Aston lets him stay? Is he genuine?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)