|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Davies not wear Aston's shoes?
(a) They don't fit.
(b) They are ugly.
(c) They are too dirty.
(d) They are missing laces.
2. Why does Aston step in to help Davies?
(a) To earn money.
(b) Out of the kindness of his heart.
(c) To impress somebody else.
(d) To please his religious figure.
3. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
(a) Dirty laundry.
(c) Bowls and cups.
(d) Cans of paint.
4. According to Davies, who lives next door?
5. What represents Aston's good deeds?
(a) The boxes of junk.
(b) The unplugged stove.
(c) The sink.
(d) The statue of Buddha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aston leave with Davies as he leaves on the first morning?
2. Who was about to hit Davies when Aston stepped in?
3. Why did Davies leave his belongings?
4. What is one word to describe Aston?
5. Where is the bucket located?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mick respond to Davies' complaints in Act III?
2. How does Davies feel about being fired from the restaurant?
3. What foreshadowing is indicated in the fact that Davies was fired?
4. Why might Aston be receiving so much help from Mick?
5. What negative things does Aston put up with in Act II?
6. Why does Mick offer to sell the house to Davies?
7. Describe the setting of Act I.
8. Does Davies ever show signs of satisfaction?
9. Why was Davies fired?
10. Is Aston at all self-centered in taking in Davies?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)