Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Davies and Aston spend the time clearing things from the room?
(a) So they can invite somebody over.
(b) So the landlord doesn't get angry.
(c) So they can make space for Davies' belongings.
(d) So Davies can get to the bed.
2. What is one word to describe Aston?
3. What represents Aston's good deeds?
(a) The statue of Buddha.
(b) The boxes of junk.
(c) The unplugged stove.
(d) The sink.
4. How old is Aston?
(a) Early fourties.
(b) Early twenties.
(c) Early thirties.
(d) Early fifties.
5. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
(a) Driver's licenses.
(b) Insurance cards.
(c) Identification cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can't Davies get stamped because he doesn't have his papers ?
2. How many rooms in the house are occupied?
3. What noises does Davies make in his sleep?
4. What is wrong with the papers that Davies cannot use them?
5. When Aston asks Davies who was making noises at night, who does he claim made them?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Aston show that he is thankful for the help that Mick gives him?
2. What is ironic about Davies complaining about the window?
3. What is Mick's first impression of Davies?
4. Both Aston and Mick offer Davies the same job. Why do they have different reasons for offering the job to him?
5. Describe the setting of Act I.
6. What is the first instance of Davies being picky?
7. How does Davies feel about the clothes that Aston brings home for him?
8. In what way is Mick "the caretaker" mentioned in the play's title?
9. Why does Davies insult Aston's mental illness?
10. What physical items does Davies get from Aston in Act I?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)