|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many beds are in the room in which Act I takes place?
2. How did Davies feel about his job?
(a) His manager hated him.
(b) It was too hard.
(c) It was too easy.
(d) It was beneath him.
3. How many rooms in the house are occupied?
4. What might Davies have stolen?
(a) Birth certificate.
(b) Insurance card.
(c) Identification card.
(d) Driver's License.
5. How is the reader meant to feel about Davies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
2. Why is the room in which Act I takes place such a mess?
3. Why is Davies fired?
4. What does Aston leave with Davies as he leaves on the first morning?
5. Which of the following is part of the setting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What motivates Davies?
2. What foreshadowing is indicated in the fact that Davies was fired?
3. Does Aston receive any positive recognition for taking Davies in? How does this make him feel?
4. How does Aston show that he is thankful for the help that Mick gives him?
5. What does Davies promise to do if Aston lets him stay? Is he genuine?
6. What is Mick's first impression of Davies?
7. Why was Davies fired?
8. Why does Aston want to build a shed?
9. What causes Mick to finally show anger toward Davies?
10. How does Davies feel about being fired from the restaurant?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)