|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is part of the setting?
(a) A pile of shower curtains.
(b) A large sofa.
(c) A bathtub.
(d) A kitchen sink.
2. What does Davies get instead of a donation of shoes?
(a) A place to sleep.
(b) One meal.
(c) Two meals.
(d) A pair of socks.
3. Why did Davies leave his belongings?
(a) He didn't have time to grab them before leaving.
(b) He didn't want them anymore.
(c) They were stolen goods.
(d) He dropped them.
4. What is Davies's real name?
5. Where does Davies claim to have left his belongings?
(a) The library.
(b) A fast-food restaurant.
(c) A public restroom.
(d) The restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Davies go to get a donation?
2. What does Mick do when he is at Aston's house?
3. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
4. How old is Aston?
5. When Aston asks Davies who was making noises at night, who does he claim made them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What prompts Aston to finally start packing a bag for Davies to leave?
2. What might the reason be for Davies being chased away from the monastery?
3. What negative things does Aston put up with in Act II?
4. How does Davies feel about being fired from the restaurant?
5. Why does Mick tell Davies he will kick Aston out of the house?
6. Which character has the most painful past?
7. Describe Mick.
8. Why does Davies have several insurance cards?
9. How does Aston show that he is thankful for the help that Mick gives him?
10. What physical items does Davies get from Aston in Act I?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)