|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the papers that Davies cannot use them?
(a) They are torn.
(b) They don't have a specific stamp.
(c) They don't have his real name
(d) They don't have a signature.
2. What does Aston give Davies after offering him a place to stay?
3. How are Mick and Aston related?
(a) Aston is Mick's father.
(b) Mick is Aston's uncle.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are cousins.
4. Where does Aston live?
(a) In an apartment downtown.
(b) In the worker's quarters at a restaurant.
(c) In the room.
(d) With his brother.
5. How many rooms make up Act I's setting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Aston make to Davies?
2. How many beds are in the room in which Act I takes place?
3. How is the reader meant to feel about Davies?
4. What is Davies's real name?
5. How did Davies feel about his job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the complaints Davies has about Aston in Act III?
2. Why does Davies insult Aston's mental illness?
3. Describe the climax in Act III.
4. How does Aston show that he is thankful for the help that Mick gives him?
5. Is there any evidence of Aston's mental illness in the play?
6. Why does Mick pay off Davies after he insults him?
7. What is the Buddha statue symbolic of?
8. Describe the setting of Act I.
9. What prompts Aston to finally start packing a bag for Davies to leave?
10. Why does Davies deny making noises in his sleep rather than just admitting it?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)