|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Davies's real name?
2. What does Aston give Davies after offering him a place to stay?
3. What clothing item does Davies claim he needs?
4. What does Davies feel his life lacks?
(d) Good influences.
5. How long does Aston offer his home to Davies?
(a) Until Aston's home is renovated.
(b) Until Aston's brother kicks him out.
(c) Until Davies gets a job.
(d) Until he gets on his feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the reader meant to feel about Aston?
2. What is wrong with the papers that Davies cannot use them?
3. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
4. What does Davies get instead of a donation of shoes?
5. Where does Davies claim to have left his belongings?
Short Essay Questions
1. What foreshadowing is indicated in the fact that Davies was fired?
2. Why does Davies insult Aston's mental illness?
3. Does Aston receive any positive recognition for taking Davies in? How does this make him feel?
4. What factors make it difficult for Aston to continue helping Davies?
5. Describe Mick.
6. What is the first instance of Davies being picky?
7. What altruistic deed does Mick do for Aston?
8. Why is Davies so defensive that he actually pulls a knife on Mick when he is scared by him?
9. What mutual agreement do Aston and Mick come to at the end of the play?
10. What causes Mick to finally show anger toward Davies?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)