Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Mick least likely to do?
(a) Build something in the backyard.
(b) Clean up his own house.
(c) Take in a tramp.
(d) Scare somebody on purpose.
2. How does Mick feel about Davies in Act II?
3. How many people offer Davies a job in Act II?
4. What will the shed in the backyard be used for?
(a) A warehouse.
(b) A library.
(c) A workshop.
(d) A storage room for the house.
5. Which character would be best described as arrogant?
(b) Davies's former employer.
6. Which character is a successful welfare recipient?
(d) The neighbor.
7. What velvet article of clothing does Davies claim to like?
8. Which character can be best described as devious?
(c) the neighbor.
9. Which character can best be described as belligerent?
(a) The neighbor.
10. Who is Mick altruistic toward?
(a) The neighbor.
11. Who is kept awake by his roommates sleep sounds?
(d) The hired help.
12. Who does Davies pull a knife on in order to protect himself?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) His former employer.
13. Due to his mental illness, where is Aston sent to recover?
(a) A family home in the country.
(b) Mick's house.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A mental institution.
14. What solution to the window problem does Davies turn down?
(a) Putting more blankets on.
(b) Hanging up a sheet.
(c) Turning on a fan and closing the window.
(d) Switching ends of the bed.
15. What is evidence that the rewards of Aston's good deed are wearing through?
(a) Davie's interrupting the restoration of the house.
(b) Mick being disrespectful.
(c) Aston has to buy Davies new clothes.
(d) Davies' constant complaining.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is vacuuming the house?
2. How does Mick show that he is the one who owns the house?
3. What or who does Aston claim he can work with?
4. Why does Davies want the window shut when he sleeps?
5. What happens after Mick lets Davies get off the floor?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)