|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What solution to the window problem does Davies turn down?
(a) Putting more blankets on.
(b) Switching ends of the bed.
(c) Turning on a fan and closing the window.
(d) Hanging up a sheet.
2. Which character is vacuuming the house?
(c) A hired maid.
3. What altruistic deed does Mick perform?
(a) Letting his brother live in his house.
(b) Fixing up the house for somebody else.
(c) Buying clothes for Davies.
(d) Building a fence for the neighbor.
4. Which character seems most capable of violence?
(d) The neighbor.
5. Which of the following is in the backyard of the house?
(b) Swimming pool.
6. What or who does Aston claim he can work with?
(a) His toolbox.
(b) His hands.
7. What will the shed in the backyard be used for?
(a) A warehouse.
(b) A workshop.
(c) A library.
(d) A storage room for the house.
8. When does Aston begin to have second thoughts about taking in Davies?
(a) Act II.
(b) Act I.
(c) Act III.
(d) He doesn't.
9. What kind of pattern does Davies say he would like better than the pattern Aston gives him?
(c) A solid color.
10. What symptom of mental illness does Aston have?
(a) Cutting himself.
(b) Being violent toward others.
(d) Hearing voices.
11. What color are the overalls that Aston offers Davies?
12. Which character is best described as the voice of reason?
(b) Davies's former employer.
13. How many people offer Davies a job in Act II?
14. What pattern is on the shirts that Aston gives Davies?
(d) A solid color.
15. What has happened to the bag in which Davies originally had his belongings?
(a) It was soiled.
(b) It was stolen.
(c) It was vandalized.
(d) It was held hostage by his former employer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Aston when he resists mental treatment?
2. Which character can be best described as devious?
3. Who is Mick altruistic toward?
4. Which of the following is Mick least likely to do?
5. What is a physical side effect of the treatment Aston receives?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)