|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is kept awake by his roommates sleep sounds?
(b) The hired help.
2. Which of the following is in the backyard of the house?
(c) Swimming pool.
3. What is a physical side effect of the treatment Aston receives?
(a) He has more aggression.
(b) He is color blind.
(c) He has a harder time learning.
(d) His thought process is slowed.
4. Who helps Aston when he resists mental treatment?
(a) His father.
5. What is evidence that the rewards of Aston's good deed are wearing through?
(a) Davie's interrupting the restoration of the house.
(b) Aston has to buy Davies new clothes.
(c) Mick being disrespectful.
(d) Davies' constant complaining.
6. Who is the owner of the house that Davies stays in?
(c) Davies's former employer.
(d) The neighbors.
7. Who must sleep with the window open?
(a) The hired help.
8. Who is supposed to bring shoes to Davies?
(c) The hired helper.
(d) The shoe retailer.
9. When Davies accepts the job offer from Mick, what does he say he needs to pick up at Sidcup?
(a) Work permit.
(b) Identification card.
(c) Insurance card.
10. What velvet article of clothing does Davies claim to like?
11. What will the shed in the backyard be used for?
(a) A library.
(b) A workshop.
(c) A warehouse.
(d) A storage room for the house.
12. What kind of pattern does Davies say he would like better than the pattern Aston gives him?
(a) A solid color.
13. What does Aston claim is in the bag he brings home the first day Davies stays?
(c) Davies's belongings.
(d) Mick's belongings.
14. Which of the following does Davies not complain about?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) Sleeping with the window open.
(c) Sleeping on an uncomfortable bed.
(d) Having to wear checked shirts.
15. Who does Davies pull a knife on in order to protect himself?
(a) His former employer.
(d) A neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aston want to do after he builds the shed in the backyard?
2. Which character can be best described as devious?
3. Which character can best be described as generous?
4. Who is suspicious of Davies?
5. What does Aston begin working on quietly as soon as he gets home and sees that Mick has arrived?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)