|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Davies nag Aston about in Act II regarding clothing?
(a) His pants are ripped.
(b) His socks are all wet.
(c) He wants new shirts.
(d) He still wants shoes.
2. What has happened to the bag in which Davies originally had his belongings?
(a) It was soiled.
(b) It was held hostage by his former employer.
(c) It was stolen.
(d) It was vandalized.
3. Who is supposed to bring shoes to Davies?
(b) The shoe retailer.
(c) The hired helper.
4. How have Aston's social skills changed since his treatment for mental illness?
(a) He doesn't go where there are people.
(b) He spends more time with people.
(c) He is constantly seeking new friends.
(d) He does more good deeds.
5. How does Davies react to Mick surprising him?
(a) He screams.
(b) He hides.
(c) He threatens him with a pan.
(d) He pulls out a knife.
6. What is evidence that the rewards of Aston's good deed are wearing through?
(a) Davie's interrupting the restoration of the house.
(b) Mick being disrespectful.
(c) Aston has to buy Davies new clothes.
(d) Davies' constant complaining.
7. Who does Aston share the story of his mental illness with?
(a) The audience.
(c) A restaurant owner.
8. What is ironic about Davies's bag being gone?
(a) He has stolen things before.
(b) He had his most prized possession in it.
(c) There was a velvet jacket in it.
(d) The shirts in it were striped.
9. Who does Davies pull a knife on in order to protect himself?
(a) A neighbor.
(c) His former employer.
10. What is actually in the bag that Aston brings home with him for Davies?
(a) Brand new clothes.
11. What symptom of mental illness does Aston have?
(b) Being violent toward others.
(c) Hearing voices.
(d) Cutting himself.
12. Who is kept awake by his roommates sleep sounds?
(a) The hired help.
13. Which of the following does Davies not complain about?
(a) Sleeping with the window open.
(b) Sleeping on an uncomfortable bed.
(c) The neighbors.
(d) Having to wear checked shirts.
14. How many people offer Davies a job in Act II?
15. Which character seems most capable of violence?
(a) The neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mick feel about Davies in Act II?
2. What velvet article of clothing does Davies claim to like?
3. What job does Mick offer to Davies?
4. What kind of pattern does Davies say he would like better than the pattern Aston gives him?
5. Which character is vacuuming the house?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)