|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Aston share the story of his mental illness with?
(a) The audience.
(d) A restaurant owner.
2. Which of the following is in the backyard of the house?
(c) Swimming pool.
3. Who does the owner of the house offer to sell it to?
(d) The neighbor.
4. What does Davies nag Aston about in Act II regarding clothing?
(a) He wants new shirts.
(b) His pants are ripped.
(c) He still wants shoes.
(d) His socks are all wet.
5. Who wants to build a shed in the backyard?
(c) The neighbor.
6. Who helps Aston when he resists mental treatment?
(a) His father.
7. What solution to the window problem does Davies turn down?
(a) Turning on a fan and closing the window.
(b) Switching ends of the bed.
(c) Putting more blankets on.
(d) Hanging up a sheet.
8. Which character can best be described as generous?
(d) Davies's former employer.
9. What has happened to the bag in which Davies originally had his belongings?
(a) It was held hostage by his former employer.
(b) It was vandalized.
(c) It was stolen.
(d) It was soiled.
10. What job does Aston offer Davies?
11. What is a physical side effect of the treatment Aston receives?
(a) He has a harder time learning.
(b) He has more aggression.
(c) His thought process is slowed.
(d) He is color blind.
12. What or who does Aston claim he can work with?
(a) His toolbox.
(b) His hands.
13. What treatment was given to Aston for his mental illness?
(a) Brain-numbing medications.
(c) Electroshock therapy.
(d) Sleeping medications.
14. Which character is a successful welfare recipient?
(b) The neighbor.
15. Who must sleep with the window open?
(d) The hired help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Mick least likely to do?
2. How have Aston's social skills changed since his treatment for mental illness?
3. What does Aston want to do after he builds the shed in the backyard?
4. How does Mick feel about Davies in Act II?
5. What velvet article of clothing does Davies claim to like?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)