|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is evidence that the rewards of Aston's good deed are wearing through?
(a) Mick being disrespectful.
(b) Davie's interrupting the restoration of the house.
(c) Davies' constant complaining.
(d) Aston has to buy Davies new clothes.
2. Which of the following does Davies refuse to do throughout his life?
(a) Hold a job.
(b) Wear checkered shirts.
(c) Dress in "poor" clothing.
(d) Beg on the streets.
3. Which word best describes Aston?
4. Which character seems most capable of violence?
(d) The neighbor.
5. Who must sleep with the window open?
(b) The hired help.
6. What is a physical side effect of the treatment Aston receives?
(a) His thought process is slowed.
(b) He is color blind.
(c) He has a harder time learning.
(d) He has more aggression.
7. What kind of pattern does Davies say he would like better than the pattern Aston gives him?
(c) A solid color.
8. What job does Aston offer Davies?
9. Who is supposed to bring shoes to Davies?
(a) The hired helper.
(d) The shoe retailer.
10. What treatment was given to Aston for his mental illness?
(a) Electroshock therapy.
(c) Brain-numbing medications.
(d) Sleeping medications.
11. Who does Aston share the story of his mental illness with?
(a) A restaurant owner.
(b) The audience.
12. What happens after Mick lets Davies get off the floor?
(a) Davies pulls a knife on Mick.
(b) Mick kicks Davies out.
(c) Aston comes in and yells at Mick.
(d) They get acquainted.
13. What will the shed in the backyard be used for?
(a) A warehouse.
(b) A storage room for the house.
(c) A workshop.
(d) A library.
14. What color are the overalls that Aston offers Davies?
15. What does Davies nag Aston about in Act II regarding clothing?
(a) He wants new shirts.
(b) His pants are ripped.
(c) He still wants shoes.
(d) His socks are all wet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Davies not complain about?
2. What is ironic about Davies's bag being gone?
3. What is part of the job description that Aston offers Davies?
4. What velvet article of clothing does Davies claim to like?
5. Who is Mick altruistic toward?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)