|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is vacuuming the house?
(d) A hired maid.
2. Which character is best described as the voice of reason?
(b) Davies's former employer.
3. When does Aston begin to have second thoughts about taking in Davies?
(a) He doesn't.
(b) Act II.
(c) Act I.
(d) Act III.
4. What solution to the window problem does Davies turn down?
(a) Switching ends of the bed.
(b) Putting more blankets on.
(c) Turning on a fan and closing the window.
(d) Hanging up a sheet.
5. Which character can be best described as devious?
(b) the neighbor.
6. What job does Mick offer to Davies?
7. Which of the following is Mick least likely to do?
(a) Clean up his own house.
(b) Build something in the backyard.
(c) Scare somebody on purpose.
(d) Take in a tramp.
8. What kind of business does Mick own?
9. What does Aston want to do after he builds the shed in the backyard?
(a) Plant a garden.
(b) Find the person who put him through mental illness treatment.
(c) Move away.
(d) Find Davies a new home.
10. Which of the following is in the backyard of the house?
(a) Swimming pool.
11. When Davies accepts the job offer from Mick, what does he say he needs to pick up at Sidcup?
(a) Identification card.
(b) Insurance card.
(c) Work permit.
12. Who wants to build a shed in the backyard?
(b) The neighbor.
13. Which character is a successful welfare recipient?
(a) The neighbor.
14. What velvet article of clothing does Davies claim to like?
15. What job does Aston offer Davies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Mick lets Davies get off the floor?
2. What is a physical side effect of the treatment Aston receives?
3. Which character can best be described as generous?
4. Which of the following does Davies refuse to do throughout his life?
5. How does Mick feel about Davies in Act II?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)