|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What treatment was given to Aston for his mental illness?
(a) Brain-numbing medications.
(c) Electroshock therapy.
(d) Sleeping medications.
2. What is actually in the bag that Aston brings home with him for Davies?
(b) Brand new clothes.
3. What velvet article of clothing does Davies claim to like?
4. Who helps Aston when he resists mental treatment?
(a) His father.
5. What kind of business does Mick own?
6. Which of the following is in the backyard of the house?
(b) Swimming pool.
7. Which character is best described as the voice of reason?
(c) Davies's former employer.
8. What will the shed in the backyard be used for?
(a) A storage room for the house.
(b) A workshop.
(c) A warehouse.
(d) A library.
9. What happens after Mick lets Davies get off the floor?
(a) Davies pulls a knife on Mick.
(b) Aston comes in and yells at Mick.
(c) They get acquainted.
(d) Mick kicks Davies out.
10. Who is Mick altruistic toward?
(b) The neighbor.
11. What is ironic about Davies's bag being gone?
(a) There was a velvet jacket in it.
(b) He had his most prized possession in it.
(c) The shirts in it were striped.
(d) He has stolen things before.
12. Who is suspicious of Davies?
(a) The neighbor.
(d) Mick's wife.
13. Where does Aston most likely get his money?
(a) By working at a restaurant.
(b) From Mick.
(c) From renovating homes.
(d) From being a landlord.
14. Who must sleep with the window open?
(c) The hired help.
15. Which character can be best described as devious?
(d) the neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Davies accepts the job offer from Mick, what does he say he needs to pick up at Sidcup?
2. Who is the owner of the house that Davies stays in?
3. What color are the overalls that Aston offers Davies?
4. Which of the following does Davies not complain about?
5. What job does Mick offer to Davies?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)