|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Davies feel his life lacks?
(c) Good influences.
2. How is the reader meant to feel about Aston?
3. How many rooms make up Act I's setting?
4. What is on top of the gas stove?
(a) Frog statue.
(b) Buddha statue.
(c) Virgin Mary statue.
(d) Penguin statue.
5. What does Aston leave with Davies as he leaves on the first morning?
(a) A set of keys.
(b) An identification card.
(d) An outfit.
6. Which of the following is part of the setting?
(a) A kitchen sink.
(b) A large sofa.
(c) A pile of shower curtains.
(d) A bathtub.
7. What is the first important event in the play?
(a) Davies is fired.
(b) Aston is renovating his home.
(c) Davies goes to the monastery.
(d) Davies finds an insurance card.
8. Where does Davies claim to have left his belongings?
(a) The restaurant.
(b) The library.
(c) A public restroom.
(d) A fast-food restaurant.
9. What were Davies's belongings in when he left them?
(a) A backpack.
(b) A trunk.
(c) A crate.
(d) A bag.
10. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
(c) Plot twist.
11. Where is the bucket located?
(a) Hanging from the ceiling.
(b) In the bathtub.
(c) On the stove.
(d) On a kitchen counter.
12. How is the reader meant to feel about Davies?
13. What is Davies's real name?
14. How does Davies claim to have been treated when he went to get a donation?
(a) He was ignored.
(b) He was chased off.
(c) He was treated with respect.
(d) He wasabused.
15. Where does Aston live?
(a) In the worker's quarters at a restaurant.
(b) In the room.
(c) With his brother.
(d) In an apartment downtown.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rooms in the house are occupied?
2. How did Davies feel about his job?
3. What does Mick do when he is at Aston's house?
4. Why does Davies need to go to Sidcup?
5. Why does Davies not wear Aston's shoes?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)