|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was about to hit Davies when Aston stepped in?
(a) An offended woman.
(b) Davies's employer.
(c) A drunk man.
(d) A thief.
2. What does Aston leave with Davies as he leaves on the first morning?
(a) An outfit.
(b) An identification card.
(c) A set of keys.
3. How are Mick and Aston related?
(a) Mick is Aston's uncle.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) Aston is Mick's father.
(d) They are brothers.
4. What is wrong with the papers that Davies cannot use them?
(a) They don't have a specific stamp.
(b) They are torn.
(c) They don't have his real name
(d) They don't have a signature.
5. What does Mick make Davies do when he arrives?
(a) Go to the store.
(b) Clean the room.
(c) Leave the room.
(d) Lie on the floor.
6. What is one word to describe Davies?
7. Where is the bucket located?
(a) On the stove.
(b) In the bathtub.
(c) Hanging from the ceiling.
(d) On a kitchen counter.
8. Why does Davies need to go to Sidcup?
(a) He needs to get his papers.
(b) He needs a new insurance card.
(c) He needs to report his address.
(d) He needs to see a doctor.
9. Where does Davies sleep the first night after he is saved from a brawl?
(a) In Aston's backyard.
(b) In the monastery
(c) The second bed.
(d) On the floor.
10. How old is Aston?
(a) Early fifties.
(b) Early thirties.
(c) Early twenties.
(d) Early fourties.
11. What does Mick do when he is at Aston's house?
(a) He looks the room over.
(b) He goes to sleep.
(c) He goes through the boxes.
(d) He vandalizes the room.
12. What does Davies do when Aston leaves the first morning?
(a) He goes to the store.
(b) He cleans the house.
(c) He visits the neighbors.
(d) He goes through the boxes.
13. Why does Davies not wear Aston's shoes?
(a) They are ugly.
(b) They are too dirty.
(c) They are missing laces.
(d) They don't fit.
14. How did Davies feel about his job?
(a) It was too easy.
(b) It was too hard.
(c) His manager hated him.
(d) It was beneath him.
15. When Aston asks Davies who was making noises at night, who does he claim made them?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) The house settling.
(c) A pet.
(d) Wild animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Davies claim to have been treated when he went to get a donation?
2. What is symbolic of religion not being the reason why Aston takes in Davies?
3. What represents Aston's good deeds?
4. How long does Aston offer his home to Davies?
5. What is on top of the gas stove?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)