|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mick make Davies do when he arrives?
(a) Leave the room.
(b) Lie on the floor.
(c) Go to the store.
(d) Clean the room.
2. What noises does Davies make in his sleep?
(a) He talks about his past.
(c) Groaning and jabbering.
3. Where does Davies claim to have left his belongings?
(a) The library.
(b) A public restroom.
(c) A fast-food restaurant.
(d) The restaurant.
4. What does Davies feel his life lacks?
(d) Good influences.
5. Why is there a bucket in the room in which Act I takes place?
(a) To catch rodents.
(b) To hold painting supplies.
(c) To catch rain drops.
(d) To catch falling plaster.
6. What might Davies have stolen?
(a) Insurance card.
(b) Birth certificate.
(c) Identification card.
(d) Driver's License.
7. Where is the bucket located?
(a) Hanging from the ceiling.
(b) On the stove.
(c) On a kitchen counter.
(d) In the bathtub.
8. Why does Davies need to go to Sidcup?
(a) He needs a new insurance card.
(b) He needs to report his address.
(c) He needs to get his papers.
(d) He needs to see a doctor.
9. Why does Davies not wear Aston's shoes?
(a) They don't fit.
(b) They are too dirty.
(c) They are missing laces.
(d) They are ugly.
10. What promise does Aston make to Davies?
(a) To find him somebody to stay with.
(b) To find him another job.
(c) To find him another place to stay.
(d) To find another pair of shoes.
11. Where does Davies sleep the first night after he is saved from a brawl?
(a) The second bed.
(b) In Aston's backyard.
(c) On the floor.
(d) In the monastery
12. How long did Davies work before he was fired?
(a) One week.
(b) One day.
(c) One month.
(d) One year.
13. How old is Aston?
(a) Early thirties.
(b) Early twenties.
(c) Early fourties.
(d) Early fifties.
14. Why is the room in which Act I takes place such a mess?
(a) The house is being renovated.
(b) Aston is in the room illegally.
(c) The tenant is just a messy person.
(d) The house has burned down.
15. Why do Davies and Aston spend the time clearing things from the room?
(a) So they can invite somebody over.
(b) So the landlord doesn't get angry.
(c) So Davies can get to the bed.
(d) So they can make space for Davies' belongings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Aston offer his home to Davies?
2. What is wrong with the papers that Davies cannot use them?
3. Where does Davies go to get a donation?
4. What represents Aston's good deeds?
5. Which of the following is part of the setting?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)