|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can't Davies get stamped because he doesn't have his papers ?
(a) Birth certificate.
(b) Insurance card.
(d) Immunization record.
2. Where is the bucket located?
(a) On a kitchen counter.
(b) Hanging from the ceiling.
(c) In the bathtub.
(d) On the stove.
3. What represents Aston's good deeds?
(a) The sink.
(b) The statue of Buddha.
(c) The unplugged stove.
(d) The boxes of junk.
4. When Aston asks Davies who was making noises at night, who does he claim made them?
(a) A pet.
(b) The neighbors.
(c) Wild animals.
(d) The house settling.
5. How does Davies claim to have been treated when he went to get a donation?
(a) He was ignored.
(b) He was treated with respect.
(c) He was chased off.
(d) He wasabused.
6. Why is Davies fired?
(a) He was bad at doing his job.
(b) He stopped coming in to work.
(c) He came to work with poor hygiene.
(d) He was unwilling to do his job.
7. Where does Davies claim to have left his belongings?
(a) A public restroom.
(b) A fast-food restaurant.
(c) The library.
(d) The restaurant.
8. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
(a) Cans of paint.
(c) Dirty laundry.
(d) Bowls and cups.
9. How is the reader meant to feel about Davies?
10. What does Mick make Davies do when he arrives?
(a) Go to the store.
(b) Leave the room.
(c) Clean the room.
(d) Lie on the floor.
11. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
(c) Plot twist.
12. How many rooms in the house are occupied?
13. Where does Davies sleep the first night after he is saved from a brawl?
(a) On the floor.
(b) In Aston's backyard.
(c) In the monastery
(d) The second bed.
14. What is one word to describe Aston?
15. What does Davies feel his life lacks?
(c) Good influences.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Davies need to go to Sidcup?
2. What is the first important event in the play?
3. How old is Mick?
4. Why does Aston step in to help Davies?
5. What were Davies's belongings in when he left them?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)