|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is part of the setting?
(a) A kitchen sink.
(b) A bathtub.
(c) A pile of shower curtains.
(d) A large sofa.
2. What do Davies and Aston clear away the first night Davies stays?
(a) The bedding.
(b) Boxes of books.
(d) Piles of laundry.
3. Where does Aston keep the pair of shoes that he offers to Davies?
(a) In a cabinet.
(b) In a closet.
(c) On the porch.
(d) Under his bed.
4. What is on top of the gas stove?
(a) Buddha statue.
(b) Penguin statue.
(c) Virgin Mary statue.
(d) Frog statue.
5. What might Davies have stolen?
(a) Insurance card.
(b) Identification card.
(c) Driver's License.
(d) Birth certificate.
6. What is the description for the setting of Act I?
(a) A child's room.
(b) A kitchen.
(c) A cluttered room.
(d) The worker's quarters at a restaurant.
7. Where is the bucket located?
(a) Hanging from the ceiling.
(b) On a kitchen counter.
(c) On the stove.
(d) In the bathtub.
8. What clothing item does Davies claim he needs?
9. Why is the room in which Act I takes place such a mess?
(a) The house has burned down.
(b) The house is being renovated.
(c) Aston is in the room illegally.
(d) The tenant is just a messy person.
10. What were Davies's belongings in when he left them?
(a) A backpack.
(b) A trunk.
(c) A crate.
(d) A bag.
11. What represents Aston's good deeds?
(a) The unplugged stove.
(b) The boxes of junk.
(c) The statue of Buddha.
(d) The sink.
12. When Aston asks Davies who was making noises at night, who does he claim made them?
(a) Wild animals.
(b) The house settling.
(c) A pet.
(d) The neighbors.
13. Where does Davies claim to have left his belongings?
(a) A public restroom.
(b) The library.
(c) The restaurant.
(d) A fast-food restaurant.
14. What can't Davies get stamped because he doesn't have his papers ?
(a) Immunization record.
(b) Birth certificate.
(d) Insurance card.
15. What does Davies feel his life lacks?
(d) Good influences.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Aston offer his home to Davies?
2. How many rooms in the house are occupied?
3. What does Davies do when Aston leaves the first morning?
4. Which description best matches Davies?
5. What is one word to describe Davies?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)