Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Davies and Aston spend the time clearing things from the room?
(a) So they can invite somebody over.
(b) So the landlord doesn't get angry.
(c) So they can make space for Davies' belongings.
(d) So Davies can get to the bed.
2. What is one word to describe Aston?
3. What represents Aston's good deeds?
(a) The statue of Buddha.
(b) The boxes of junk.
(c) The unplugged stove.
(d) The sink.
4. How old is Aston?
(a) Early fourties.
(b) Early twenties.
(c) Early thirties.
(d) Early fifties.
5. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
(a) Driver's licenses.
(b) Insurance cards.
(c) Identification cards.
6. What can't Davies get stamped because he doesn't have his papers ?
(a) Immunization record.
(c) Birth certificate.
(d) Insurance card.
7. How many rooms in the house are occupied?
8. What noises does Davies make in his sleep?
(c) Groaning and jabbering.
(d) He talks about his past.
9. What is wrong with the papers that Davies cannot use them?
(a) They don't have a specific stamp.
(b) They don't have his real name
(c) They are torn.
(d) They don't have a signature.
10. When Aston asks Davies who was making noises at night, who does he claim made them?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) Wild animals.
(c) A pet.
(d) The house settling.
11. Who was about to hit Davies when Aston stepped in?
(a) An offended woman.
(b) Davies's employer.
(c) A thief.
(d) A drunk man.
12. How did Davies feel about his job?
(a) It was too easy.
(b) His manager hated him.
(c) It was beneath him.
(d) It was too hard.
13. What clothing item does Davies claim he needs?
14. According to Davies, who lives next door?
15. What is Davies's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
2. Which of the following is a theme in the play?
3. What does Mick do when he is at Aston's house?
4. Why does Aston step in to help Davies?
5. How are Mick and Aston related?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)