|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mick make Davies do when he arrives?
(a) Leave the room.
(b) Lie on the floor.
(c) Clean the room.
(d) Go to the store.
2. How long did Davies work before he was fired?
(a) One week.
(b) One day.
(c) One year.
(d) One month.
3. What does Mick do when he is at Aston's house?
(a) He goes through the boxes.
(b) He vandalizes the room.
(c) He goes to sleep.
(d) He looks the room over.
4. Which description best matches Davies?
(a) A young student.
(b) An elderly gentleman.
(c) A lazy employee.
(d) An old tramp.
5. What is wrong with the papers that Davies cannot use them?
(a) They don't have a signature.
(b) They don't have his real name
(c) They don't have a specific stamp.
(d) They are torn.
6. Where does Davies go to get a donation?
(a) Buddhist church.
(b) Catholic church.
(d) Soup kitchen.
7. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
(b) Insurance cards.
(c) Identification cards.
(d) Driver's licenses.
8. How are Mick and Aston related?
(a) Mick is Aston's uncle.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) Aston is Mick's father.
(d) They are brothers.
9. What represents Aston's good deeds?
(a) The unplugged stove.
(b) The statue of Buddha.
(c) The sink.
(d) The boxes of junk.
10. When Aston asks Davies who was making noises at night, who does he claim made them?
(a) Wild animals.
(b) The neighbors.
(c) The house settling.
(d) A pet.
11. How many rooms in the house are occupied?
12. How does Davies claim to have been treated when he went to get a donation?
(a) He was treated with respect.
(b) He was chased off.
(c) He wasabused.
(d) He was ignored.
13. Who was about to hit Davies when Aston stepped in?
(a) A drunk man.
(b) Davies's employer.
(c) A thief.
(d) An offended woman.
14. What does Davies feel his life lacks?
(a) Good influences.
15. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
(b) Bowls and cups.
(c) Dirty laundry.
(d) Cans of paint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one word to describe Davies?
2. How is the reader meant to feel about Aston?
3. Why do Davies and Aston spend the time clearing things from the room?
4. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
5. What is one word to describe Aston?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)