|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Davies's belongings in when he left them?
(a) A backpack.
(b) A trunk.
(c) A bag.
(d) A crate.
2. Where does Davies sleep the first night after he is saved from a brawl?
(a) On the floor.
(b) In the monastery
(c) The second bed.
(d) In Aston's backyard.
3. How long does Aston offer his home to Davies?
(a) Until Aston's brother kicks him out.
(b) Until he gets on his feet.
(c) Until Davies gets a job.
(d) Until Aston's home is renovated.
4. What promise does Aston make to Davies?
(a) To find him another job.
(b) To find him somebody to stay with.
(c) To find him another place to stay.
(d) To find another pair of shoes.
5. Where is the bucket located?
(a) In the bathtub.
(b) On a kitchen counter.
(c) On the stove.
(d) Hanging from the ceiling.
6. How many rooms in the house are occupied?
7. How old is Mick?
(a) Early twenties.
(b) Early forties.
(c) Early thirties.
(d) Early fifties.
8. What might Davies have stolen?
(a) Identification card.
(b) Driver's License.
(c) Insurance card.
(d) Birth certificate.
9. What does Aston leave with Davies as he leaves on the first morning?
(a) An identification card.
(c) A set of keys.
(d) An outfit.
10. Where does Aston live?
(a) In the room.
(b) With his brother.
(c) In the worker's quarters at a restaurant.
(d) In an apartment downtown.
11. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
(a) Plot twist.
12. Why is Davies fired?
(a) He was bad at doing his job.
(b) He stopped coming in to work.
(c) He came to work with poor hygiene.
(d) He was unwilling to do his job.
13. What is the first important event in the play?
(a) Aston is renovating his home.
(b) Davies is fired.
(c) Davies goes to the monastery.
(d) Davies finds an insurance card.
14. What is Davies's real name?
15. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
(a) Bowls and cups.
(b) Cans of paint.
(d) Dirty laundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the papers that Davies cannot use them?
2. What is one word to describe Aston?
3. What does Aston give Davies after offering him a place to stay?
4. Where does Davies go to get a donation?
5. What does Davies do when Aston leaves the first morning?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)