|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the papers that Davies cannot use them?
(a) They don't have a signature.
(b) They are torn.
(c) They don't have a specific stamp.
(d) They don't have his real name
2. What does Mick do when he is at Aston's house?
(a) He vandalizes the room.
(b) He looks the room over.
(c) He goes to sleep.
(d) He goes through the boxes.
3. Where does Aston keep the pair of shoes that he offers to Davies?
(a) In a cabinet.
(b) On the porch.
(c) Under his bed.
(d) In a closet.
4. What were Davies's belongings in when he left them?
(a) A trunk.
(b) A backpack.
(c) A bag.
(d) A crate.
5. How old is Aston?
(a) Early fourties.
(b) Early thirties.
(c) Early twenties.
(d) Early fifties.
6. Where does Davies sleep the first night after he is saved from a brawl?
(a) In the monastery
(b) The second bed.
(c) On the floor.
(d) In Aston's backyard.
7. According to Davies, who lives next door?
8. What represents Aston's good deeds?
(a) The unplugged stove.
(b) The sink.
(c) The statue of Buddha.
(d) The boxes of junk.
9. How is the reader meant to feel about Aston?
10. What is one word to describe Aston?
11. What can't Davies get stamped because he doesn't have his papers ?
(b) Birth certificate.
(c) Insurance card.
(d) Immunization record.
12. What is Davies's real name?
13. What noises does Davies make in his sleep?
(a) He talks about his past.
(d) Groaning and jabbering.
14. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
(a) Bowls and cups.
(c) Dirty laundry.
(d) Cans of paint.
15. What does Davies get instead of a donation of shoes?
(a) A place to sleep.
(b) One meal.
(c) A pair of socks.
(d) Two meals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mick?
2. What is one word to describe Davies?
3. What is the first important event in the play?
4. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
5. Where does Davies go to get a donation?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)