1. What is the description for the setting of Act I?
A cluttered room.
2. How many rooms make up Act I's setting?
3. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
Cans of paint.
4. Which of the following is part of the setting?
A kitchen sink.
5. What is on top of the gas stove?
6. Why is there a bucket in the room in which Act I takes place?
To catch rain drops.
7. Where is the bucket located?
Hanging from the ceiling.
This section contains 3,892 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)