|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which conflict is apparent in the play?
(a) Reason vs. stupidity.
(b) Reality vs. altruism.
(c) Reality vs. reason.
(d) Rich vs. poor.
2. What has happened to the bag in which Davies originally had his belongings?
(a) It was held hostage by his former employer.
(b) It was stolen.
(c) It was soiled.
(d) It was vandalized.
3. What is Davies supposed to be skilled in?
4. What is the object thrown at in Act III when it breaks?
5. How many rooms make up Act I's setting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is vacuuming the house?
2. What do Aston and Mick exchange when Aston returns in Act III?
3. How does Aston react to the treatment he receives for his mental illness?
4. When Aston asks Davies who was making noises at night, who does he claim made them?
5. Where does Aston keep the pair of shoes that he offers to Davies?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)