|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message about altruism does the author send?
(a) There is no way to be truly altruistic.
(b) Altruism is best when the recipient is also altruistic.
(c) Altruism is never a good idea.
(d) There is no such thing as a free lunch.
2. What were Davies's belongings in when he left them?
(a) A crate.
(b) A bag.
(c) A trunk.
(d) A backpack.
3. What kind of pattern does Davies say he would like better than the pattern Aston gives him?
(d) A solid color.
4. Who gives Davies laces?
(a) The hired help.
(b) The neighbor.
5. Who would be considered the real caretaker in the play?
(c) The Buddha statue.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mick?
2. What does Mick do when he is at Aston's house?
3. What color are the overalls that Aston offers Davies?
4. Who gives Davies shoes in Act III?
5. Which of the following is a theme in the play?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)