|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Act III, who or what does Davies complain to Mick about?
(a) The clothes Aston has given him.
(b) The comfort of his bed.
(d) The neighbors.
2. Which character best fits the stereotypical portrait of a welfare recipient?
(c) The neighbor.
3. What is one word to describe Davies?
4. What prompts Davies to insult Aston in Act III?
(a) He doesn't like the idea of Aston building a shed.
(b) He hears Aston talking about him to Mick.
(c) Aston wakes him up.
(d) He is jealous that Aston has a place to live.
5. What does Davies feel his life lacks?
(d) Good influences.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rooms make up Act I's setting?
2. Why did Davies leave his belongings?
3. Which of the following does Davies not complain about?
4. How many rooms in the house are occupied?
5. Who does Davies pull a knife on in order to protect himself?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)