|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Davies claim to have left his belongings?
(a) A public restroom.
(b) A fast-food restaurant.
(c) The library.
(d) The restaurant.
2. Which of the following is in the backyard of the house?
(d) Swimming pool.
3. What is one word to describe Aston?
4. What is on top of the gas stove?
(a) Buddha statue.
(b) Virgin Mary statue.
(c) Penguin statue.
(d) Frog statue.
5. What happens after Mick lets Davies get off the floor?
(a) Aston comes in and yells at Mick.
(b) Mick kicks Davies out.
(c) Davies pulls a knife on Mick.
(d) They get acquainted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Davies not complain about in Act III?
2. Which of the following is an object that Davies believes Aston should give him in Act III?
3. Who is the oldest character in the play?
4. What does Aston do to justify his charity?
5. What promise does Aston make to Davies?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)