|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
(a) Cans of paint.
(c) Bowls and cups.
(d) Dirty laundry.
2. What foreshadows the outcome of the story?
(a) Davies missing his shoes.
(b) Davies being fired.
(c) Mick coming to Aston's house.
(d) Davies going to the monastery.
3. What is one word to describe Aston?
4. Which character is most driven by their own self--interest?
(c) Davies's former employer.
5. Which conflict is apparent in the play?
(a) Reason vs. stupidity.
(b) Reality vs. altruism.
(c) Rich vs. poor.
(d) Reality vs. reason.
Short Answer Questions
1. What symptom of mental illness does Aston have?
2. How does Aston react to the treatment he receives for his mental illness?
3. What is the climax of the play?
4. What is one word to describe Davies?
5. How is the reader meant to feel about Aston?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)