|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aston give Davies after offering him a place to stay?
2. What is one word to describe Davies?
3. According to Davies, who lives next door?
4. What is ironic about Davies's bag being gone?
(a) There was a velvet jacket in it.
(b) He had his most prized possession in it.
(c) The shirts in it were striped.
(d) He has stolen things before.
5. When does Aston begin to have second thoughts about taking in Davies?
(a) He doesn't.
(b) Act III.
(c) Act II.
(d) Act I.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many beds are in the room in which Act I takes place?
2. Where does Davies sleep the first night after he is saved from a brawl?
3. What is Mick's goal through the play?
4. When Davies accepts the job offer from Mick, what does he say he needs to pick up at Sidcup?
5. How does Mick show that he is the one who owns the house?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)