|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mick so frustrated in Act III?
(a) He is trying to start a business, but can only worry about the house.
(b) Davies refuses to help clean.
(c) Davies is not a great decorator.
(d) His brother isn't doing a good job of fixing up the house.
2. Why does Davies not wear Aston's shoes?
(a) They are missing laces.
(b) They are too dirty.
(c) They are ugly.
(d) They don't fit.
3. Who is the owner of the house that Davies stays in?
(b) The neighbors.
(c) Davies's former employer.
4. What does Aston begin working on quietly as soon as he gets home and sees that Mick has arrived?
5. Which of the following is in the backyard of the house?
(a) Swimming pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What foreshadows the outcome of the story?
2. Who is the oldest character in the play?
3. What velvet article of clothing does Davies claim to like?
4. Which character would be described as the least self-centered?
5. How many rooms in the house are occupied?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)