|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mick so frustrated in Act III?
(a) Davies refuses to help clean.
(b) His brother isn't doing a good job of fixing up the house.
(c) He is trying to start a business, but can only worry about the house.
(d) Davies is not a great decorator.
2. Where does Davies sleep the first night after he is saved from a brawl?
(a) The second bed.
(b) In the monastery
(c) In Aston's backyard.
(d) On the floor.
3. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
(a) Dirty laundry.
(b) Cans of paint.
(c) Bowls and cups.
4. How does Aston react to the treatment he receives for his mental illness?
(a) He resists but nobody is there to help him.
(b) He is too medicated to resist.
(c) He submits to the doctors out of respect.
(d) When he resists, the doctors only hurt him more.
5. Which character would be described as the least self-centered?
(c) Davies' former employer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the overalls that Aston offers Davies?
2. Why does Davies not wear Aston's shoes?
3. Which character best fits the stereotypical portrait of a welfare recipient?
4. What happens after Mick lets Davies get off the floor?
5. Which of the following does Davies refuse to do throughout his life?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)