|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is suspicious of Davies?
(a) The neighbor.
(d) Mick's wife.
2. What is symbolic of religion not being the reason why Aston takes in Davies?
(a) Buddha rests on a disconnected stove.
(b) The rain drops that keep falling into the bucket.
(c) Mick's treatment of Aston.
(d) Mick's treatment of Davies.
3. Due to his mental illness, where is Aston sent to recover?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A mental institution.
(c) A family home in the country.
(d) Mick's house.
4. Where does Aston live?
(a) In the worker's quarters at a restaurant.
(b) In the room.
(c) With his brother.
(d) In an apartment downtown.
5. How have Aston's social skills changed since his treatment for mental illness?
(a) He does more good deeds.
(b) He spends more time with people.
(c) He doesn't go where there are people.
(d) He is constantly seeking new friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the papers that Davies cannot use them?
2. How does Davies claim to have been treated when he went to get a donation?
3. Why does Davies not wear Aston's shoes?
4. Which is the youngest character in the play?
5. What altruistic deed does Mick perform?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)