|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aston's motivation in the play?
(a) To do a good deed.
(b) To earn money.
(c) To find the man who put him through mental health treatments.
(d) To please Mick.
2. What is Davies supposed to be skilled in?
3. What were Davies's belongings in when he left them?
(a) A bag.
(b) A crate.
(c) A backpack.
(d) A trunk.
4. What do Davies and Aston clear away the first night Davies stays?
(a) Piles of laundry.
(b) Boxes of books.
(d) The bedding.
5. Which character is given the worst reputation in the play?
(d) Davies's former employer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Davies insult about Aston in Act III?
2. Who is kept awake by his roommates sleep sounds?
3. Which of the following is an object that Davies believes Aston should give him in Act III?
4. How does Aston react to the treatment he receives for his mental illness?
5. What represents Aston's good deeds?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)