|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does Davies use a pawn in his interactions with Aston?
(a) The hired help.
(b) His former employer.
(d) The neighbor.
2. What does Mick make Davies do when he arrives?
(a) Leave the room.
(b) Lie on the floor.
(c) Go to the store.
(d) Clean the room.
3. Which character best fits the stereotypical portrait of a welfare recipient?
(a) The neighbor.
4. Where does Davies go to get a donation?
(a) Soup kitchen.
(b) Buddhist church.
(c) Catholic church.
5. How is the reader meant to feel about Davies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the characters is best described as lazy?
2. Who does Aston begin packing a bag for in order for that character to leave?
3. Who forces Davies to admit he is useless?
4. What is the effect of Aston's helpful nature in the play?
5. How long does Aston offer his home to Davies?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)