|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Aston?
2. Which character can best be described as generous?
(c) Davies's former employer.
3. What or who does Aston claim he can work with?
(a) His hands.
(b) His toolbox.
4. Which of the following is the second object that Davies believes Aston should give him in Act III?
(a) A book to read.
(b) A clock.
(c) A closet.
(d) A bookshelf.
5. Which of the following Davies most motivated by?
(a) Spreading funds to his friends.
(b) Motivation to finish a book he's writing.
(c) Helping others.
(d) Getting what he wants for the least amount of work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people offer Davies a job in Act II?
2. What does Davies get instead of a donation of shoes?
3. What might Davies have stolen?
4. Who was about to hit Davies when Aston stepped in?
5. What is the first important event in the play?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)