|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What velvet article of clothing does Davies claim to like?
2. What is one word to describe Aston?
3. Why do Davies and Aston spend the time clearing things from the room?
(a) So they can make space for Davies' belongings.
(b) So Davies can get to the bed.
(c) So the landlord doesn't get angry.
(d) So they can invite somebody over.
4. What is a physical side effect of the treatment Aston receives?
(a) He has a harder time learning.
(b) He is color blind.
(c) He has more aggression.
(d) His thought process is slowed.
5. What is Aston's motivation in the play?
(a) To do a good deed.
(b) To earn money.
(c) To please Mick.
(d) To find the man who put him through mental health treatments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aston claim is in the bag he brings home the first day Davies stays?
2. How does Davies react to Mick surprising him?
3. What emotion does Mick feel when he throws an item in the house in Act III?
4. What is Davies's real name?
5. What job does Aston offer Davies?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)