|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What altruistic deed does Mick perform?
(a) Letting his brother live in his house.
(b) Buying clothes for Davies.
(c) Building a fence for the neighbor.
(d) Fixing up the house for somebody else.
2. Which character can best be described as generous?
(c) Davies's former employer.
3. Which of the following does Davies not complain about in Act III?
(a) Aston often wakes him up.
(b) The size of the room.
(d) Not having a clock.
4. Which character seems most capable of violence?
(a) The neighbor.
5. Which type of person is given a bad reputation in the play?
(a) Restaurant owners.
(b) Welfare recipients.
(c) Home renovators.
(d) Restaurant employees.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aston react to the treatment he receives for his mental illness?
2. What is on top of the gas stove?
3. How long did Davies work before he was fired?
4. Why does Davies want the window shut when he sleeps?
5. How many rooms in the house are occupied?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)