|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the play's antagonist?
(c) Davies' former employer.
2. What does Davies do when Aston leaves the first morning?
(a) He goes through the boxes.
(b) He visits the neighbors.
(c) He goes to the store.
(d) He cleans the house.
3. Why does Aston step in to help Davies?
(a) Out of the kindness of his heart.
(b) To please his religious figure.
(c) To earn money.
(d) To impress somebody else.
4. Who was about to hit Davies when Aston stepped in?
(a) A drunk man.
(b) An offended woman.
(c) A thief.
(d) Davies's employer.
5. What were Davies's belongings in when he left them?
(a) A bag.
(b) A backpack.
(c) A crate.
(d) A trunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Davies insult about Aston in Act III?
2. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
3. Which character is given the worst reputation in the play?
4. How does Mick respond to Davies' complaining about Aston?
5. What emotion does Mick feel when he throws an item in the house in Act III?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)