|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is symbolic of religion not being the reason why Aston takes in Davies?
(a) Mick's treatment of Davies.
(b) The rain drops that keep falling into the bucket.
(c) Mick's treatment of Aston.
(d) Buddha rests on a disconnected stove.
2. What word best describes the complaints that Davies makes?
3. How does Davies react to Mick surprising him?
(a) He screams.
(b) He hides.
(c) He pulls out a knife.
(d) He threatens him with a pan.
4. Which type of person is given a bad reputation in the play?
(a) Home renovators.
(b) Restaurant employees.
(c) Restaurant owners.
(d) Welfare recipients.
5. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
(d) Plot twist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an object that Davies believes Aston should give him in Act III?
2. Who is supposed to bring shoes to Davies?
3. What is Aston's motivation in the play?
4. How long did Davies work before he was fired?
5. How many people offer Davies a job in Act II?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)