|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the oldest character in the play?
(b) Aston and Mick are the same age.
2. Which of the following Davies most motivated by?
(a) Motivation to finish a book he's writing.
(b) Spreading funds to his friends.
(c) Getting what he wants for the least amount of work.
(d) Helping others.
3. Which of the following is Mick least likely to do?
(a) Clean up his own house.
(b) Scare somebody on purpose.
(c) Build something in the backyard.
(d) Take in a tramp.
4. What is the climax of the play?
(a) Davies being taken in.
(b) Mick making Davies admit that he is no good.
(c) Mick and Aston hiring Davies.
(d) Davies being told he can no longer help.
5. What does Aston claim is in the bag he brings home the first day Davies stays?
(a) Mick's belongings.
(b) Davies's belongings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
2. Why did Davies leave his belongings?
3. Who tells Aston to find a new place to live?
4. What does Mick make Davies do when he arrives?
5. How many beds are in the room in which Act I takes place?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)