|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Davies not complain about in Act III?
(a) Not having a clock.
(b) The size of the room.
(d) Aston often wakes him up.
2. What message about altruism does the author send?
(a) Altruism is never a good idea.
(b) There is no way to be truly altruistic.
(c) Altruism is best when the recipient is also altruistic.
(d) There is no such thing as a free lunch.
3. What is the object thrown at in Act III when it breaks?
4. Where does Aston most likely get his money?
(a) From Mick.
(b) From being a landlord.
(c) By working at a restaurant.
(d) From renovating homes.
5. What or who does Aston claim he can work with?
(b) His hands.
(d) His toolbox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following Davies most motivated by?
2. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
3. What is symbolic of religion not being the reason why Aston takes in Davies?
4. Why do Davies and Aston spend the time clearing things from the room?
5. What kind of business does Mick own?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)