|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mick so frustrated in Act III?
(a) Davies is not a great decorator.
(b) Davies refuses to help clean.
(c) His brother isn't doing a good job of fixing up the house.
(d) He is trying to start a business, but can only worry about the house.
2. Who is the oldest character in the play?
(c) Aston and Mick are the same age.
3. Why does Mick offer a job to Davies?
(a) To make Davies look like a fool.
(b) To end the relationship between Aston and Davies.
(c) To get free labor.
(d) To earn Davies as a friend.
4. What does Davies suggest to Mick in Act III?
(a) That he should get a new tenant.
(b) That he should kick Aston out.
(c) That he should not allow Aston to build a shed out back.
(d) That he should fire Aston.
5. How are Mick and Aston related?
(a) Mick is Aston's uncle.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) Aston is Mick's father.
(d) They are brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mick call a barbarian?
2. How did Davies feel about his job?
3. What do Aston and Mick exchange when Aston returns in Act III?
4. Which of the following Davies most motivated by?
5. How is the reader meant to feel about Aston?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)