|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the owner of the house offer to sell it to?
(d) The neighbor.
2. Why does Davies want the window shut when he sleeps?
(a) Rain is blowing on his head.
(b) The wind is making him cold.
(c) He can hear wild animals outside.
(d) He can hear the neighbors.
3. How old is Aston?
(a) Early fourties.
(b) Early twenties.
(c) Early thirties.
(d) Early fifties.
4. When does Aston begin to have second thoughts about taking in Davies?
(a) Act I.
(b) Act II.
(c) Act III.
(d) He doesn't.
5. Who does Aston begin packing a bag for in order for that character to leave?
(a) The neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character would be best described as arrogant?
2. Which of the characters is best described as lazy?
3. Which character is given the worst reputation in the play?
4. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
5. Which of the following does Davies not complain about in Act III?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)