|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which description best matches Davies?
(a) An old tramp.
(b) A young student.
(c) An elderly gentleman.
(d) A lazy employee.
2. Who is suspicious of Davies?
(a) Mick's wife.
(b) The neighbor.
3. What does Mick say Davies is in Act III?
(a) A wild animal.
(b) A brilliant man.
(c) An angry bull.
(d) A strange man.
4. How does Mick feel about Davies in Act II?
5. Which of the following does Davies not complain about?
(a) Sleeping with the window open.
(b) The neighbors.
(c) Sleeping on an uncomfortable bed.
(d) Having to wear checked shirts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which conflict is apparent in the play?
2. What velvet article of clothing does Davies claim to like?
3. Who does Aston begin packing a bag for in order for that character to leave?
4. How did Davies feel about his job?
5. What does Aston claim is in the bag he brings home the first day Davies stays?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)