|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Aston to find a new place to live?
(a) A new tenant.
(d) The neighbor.
2. What is a physical side effect of the treatment Aston receives?
(a) His thought process is slowed.
(b) He is color blind.
(c) He has more aggression.
(d) He has a harder time learning.
3. How many beds are in the room in which Act I takes place?
4. According to Davies, who lives next door?
5. What does Mick make Davies do when he arrives?
(a) Leave the room.
(b) Lie on the floor.
(c) Clean the room.
(d) Go to the store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
2. Which of the characters is best described as lazy?
3. Why is Mick so frustrated in Act III?
4. Which of the following is part of the setting?
5. What word best describes the complaints that Davies makes?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)