|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the room in which Act I takes place such a mess?
(a) The tenant is just a messy person.
(b) The house is being renovated.
(c) Aston is in the room illegally.
(d) The house has burned down.
2. Who does Aston begin packing a bag for in order for that character to leave?
(c) The neighbor.
3. What is symbolic of religion not being the reason why Aston takes in Davies?
(a) Mick's treatment of Davies.
(b) Buddha rests on a disconnected stove.
(c) The rain drops that keep falling into the bucket.
(d) Mick's treatment of Aston.
4. What clothing item does Davies claim he needs?
5. What has happened to the bag in which Davies originally had his belongings?
(a) It was stolen.
(b) It was vandalized.
(c) It was held hostage by his former employer.
(d) It was soiled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Aston keep the pair of shoes that he offers to Davies?
2. What job does Aston offer Davies?
3. What is one word to describe Davies?
4. What word best describes the complaints that Davies makes?
5. What emotion does Mick feel when he throws an item in the house in Act III?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)