|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mick's motivation in the play?
(a) To get Davies to stop mooching on the neighbors.
(b) To help Davies get a job.
(c) To get rid of Aston.
(d) To get Davies to stop mooching off his brother.
2. How does Mick respond to Davies' complaining about Aston?
(a) He says that Davies has just been trouble.
(b) He agrees with Davies.
(c) He says that Davies seems very skilled.
(d) He says that Aston has failed in life.
3. What is evidence that the rewards of Aston's good deed are wearing through?
(a) Davie's interrupting the restoration of the house.
(b) Mick being disrespectful.
(c) Davies' constant complaining.
(d) Aston has to buy Davies new clothes.
4. Which of the following is in the backyard of the house?
(b) Swimming pool.
5. What is wrong with the laces that Davies receives?
(a) They are too long.
(b) They are too short.
(c) They don't tie right.
(d) They are the wrong color.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message about altruism does the author send?
2. What does Davies do when Aston leaves the first morning?
3. Which character can best be described as belligerent?
4. What color are the overalls that Aston offers Davies?
5. How does Davies claim to have been treated when he went to get a donation?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)