|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aston step in to help Davies?
(a) Out of the kindness of his heart.
(b) To please his religious figure.
(c) To impress somebody else.
(d) To earn money.
2. Due to his mental illness, where is Aston sent to recover?
(a) A family home in the country.
(b) A mental institution.
(c) A hospital.
(d) Mick's house.
3. How is the reader meant to feel about Davies?
4. When does Aston begin to have second thoughts about taking in Davies?
(a) Act III.
(b) Act I.
(c) He doesn't.
(d) Act II.
5. Which of the following is the second object that Davies believes Aston should give him in Act III?
(a) A book to read.
(b) A closet.
(c) A clock.
(d) A bookshelf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is most driven by their own self--interest?
2. Who is the owner of the house that Davies stays in?
3. What symptom of mental illness does Aston have?
4. Where does Aston live?
5. What is Davies' motivation in the play?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)