|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which description best matches Davies?
(a) An elderly gentleman.
(b) A lazy employee.
(c) An old tramp.
(d) A young student.
2. How is the reader meant to feel about Aston?
3. How did Davies feel about his job?
(a) It was too hard.
(b) It was too easy.
(c) His manager hated him.
(d) It was beneath him.
4. What does Mick do to symbolize that religion doesn't play a role in his decisions in Act III?
(a) He throws the Buddha statue.
(b) He refuses to pray before a meal.
(c) He curses Jesus.
(d) He throws a statue of the saint.
5. Who is Mick leaving the housework for in Act III?
(b) A professional company.
(d) The neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Aston most likely get his money?
2. What foreshadows the outcome of the story?
3. Which of the following does Davies refuse to do throughout his life?
4. Which of the following is the second object that Davies believes Aston should give him in Act III?
5. Which character seems to have no concept of generosity?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)