|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Davies not complain about in Act III?
(a) Aston often wakes him up.
(b) Not having a clock.
(d) The size of the room.
2. What job does Mick offer to Davies?
3. What does Aston give Davies after offering him a place to stay?
4. Who is the owner of the house that Davies stays in?
(a) The neighbors.
(c) Davies's former employer.
5. Which of the following is part of the setting?
(a) A large sofa.
(b) A kitchen sink.
(c) A bathtub.
(d) A pile of shower curtains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pattern does Davies say he would like better than the pattern Aston gives him?
2. Who must sleep with the window open?
3. Which of the following does Davies refuse to do throughout his life?
4. How many beds are in the room in which Act I takes place?
5. Which description best matches Davies?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)