|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Aston share the story of his mental illness with?
(a) A restaurant owner.
(d) The audience.
2. Why do Davies and Aston spend the time clearing things from the room?
(a) So Davies can get to the bed.
(b) So they can make space for Davies' belongings.
(c) So the landlord doesn't get angry.
(d) So they can invite somebody over.
3. What is the climax of the play?
(a) Davies being told he can no longer help.
(b) Mick and Aston hiring Davies.
(c) Mick making Davies admit that he is no good.
(d) Davies being taken in.
4. When Davies accepts the job offer from Mick, what does he say he needs to pick up at Sidcup?
(a) Insurance card.
(b) Identification card.
(c) Work permit.
5. Where does Davies sleep the first night after he is saved from a brawl?
(a) On the floor.
(b) The second bed.
(c) In the monastery
(d) In Aston's backyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is part of the setting?
2. How does Aston react to the treatment he receives for his mental illness?
3. Which is the youngest character in the play?
4. Which description best matches Davies?
5. What prompts Davies to insult Aston in Act III?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)