|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the laces that Davies receives?
(a) They are too short.
(b) They are the wrong color.
(c) They are too long.
(d) They don't tie right.
2. In the beginning of Act III, who or what does Davies complain to Mick about?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) The clothes Aston has given him.
(c) The comfort of his bed.
3. How old is Aston?
(a) Early thirties.
(b) Early twenties.
(c) Early fifties.
(d) Early fourties.
4. Where does Davies claim to have left his belongings?
(a) The library.
(b) A fast-food restaurant.
(c) The restaurant.
(d) A public restroom.
5. Who gives Davies laces?
(a) The hired help.
(c) The neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is supposed to bring shoes to Davies?
2. What emotion does Mick feel when he throws an item in the house in Act III?
3. Why did Davies leave his belongings?
4. Why does Davies not wear Aston's shoes?
5. What message about altruism does the author send?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)