|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aston's motivation in the play?
(a) To do a good deed.
(b) To find the man who put him through mental health treatments.
(c) To earn money.
(d) To please Mick.
2. Which character is exploiting help?
(b) The neighbors.
3. What might Davies have stolen?
(a) Insurance card.
(b) Identification card.
(c) Birth certificate.
(d) Driver's License.
4. Why does Mick offer a job to Davies?
(a) To get free labor.
(b) To end the relationship between Aston and Davies.
(c) To earn Davies as a friend.
(d) To make Davies look like a fool.
5. How many rooms in the house are occupied?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Davies shoes in Act III?
2. What altruistic deed does Mick perform?
3. Who tells Aston to find a new place to live?
4. Which of the following is Mick least likely to do?
5. How does Mick respond to Davies' complaining about Aston?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)