|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many beds are in the room in which Act I takes place?
2. What does Aston want to do after he builds the shed in the backyard?
(a) Find the person who put him through mental illness treatment.
(b) Find Davies a new home.
(c) Move away.
(d) Plant a garden.
3. How are Mick and Aston related?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) Mick is Aston's uncle.
(d) Aston is Mick's father.
4. Which of the following is the second object that Davies believes Aston should give him in Act III?
(a) A book to read.
(b) A bookshelf.
(c) A clock.
(d) A closet.
5. Which character can best be described as generous?
(b) Davies's former employer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the owner of the house offer to sell it to?
2. Which of the following does Davies not complain about?
3. Which of the following is an object that Davies believes Aston should give him in Act III?
4. What does Mick make Davies do when he arrives?
5. How does Mick feel about Davies in Act II?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)