|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
(a) Bowls and cups.
(b) Cans of paint.
(c) Dirty laundry.
2. Why is the room in which Act I takes place such a mess?
(a) Aston is in the room illegally.
(b) The tenant is just a messy person.
(c) The house is being renovated.
(d) The house has burned down.
3. What word best describes the complaints that Davies makes?
4. What prompts Davies to insult Aston in Act III?
(a) He is jealous that Aston has a place to live.
(b) He hears Aston talking about him to Mick.
(c) He doesn't like the idea of Aston building a shed.
(d) Aston wakes him up.
5. Which character can best be described as generous?
(d) Davies's former employer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mick's goal through the play?
2. What does Davies do in response to getting a new pair of shoes in Act III?
3. What does Mick do to symbolize that religion doesn't play a role in his decisions in Act III?
4. What does Davies feel his life lacks?
5. Who must sleep with the window open?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)