|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mick so frustrated in Act III?
(a) He is trying to start a business, but can only worry about the house.
(b) His brother isn't doing a good job of fixing up the house.
(c) Davies refuses to help clean.
(d) Davies is not a great decorator.
2. Why does Mick offer a job to Davies?
(a) To make Davies look like a fool.
(b) To earn Davies as a friend.
(c) To get free labor.
(d) To end the relationship between Aston and Davies.
3. How much does Mick pay Davies when he tells him he must leave?
(a) Thirty dollars.
(b) Ten dollars.
(c) A dollar.
(d) A half-dollar.
4. Which character can best be described as generous?
(c) Davies's former employer.
5. What is actually in the bag that Aston brings home with him for Davies?
(d) Brand new clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Davies' motivation in the play?
2. What does Davies do in response to getting a new pair of shoes in Act III?
3. Why does Aston step in to help Davies?
4. What does Aston give Davies after offering him a place to stay?
5. What does Davies offer to do when he sees Aston and Mick are not angry with each other?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)