|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Davies's real name?
2. What is wrong with the laces that Davies receives?
(a) They don't tie right.
(b) They are too long.
(c) They are the wrong color.
(d) They are too short.
3. Where does Aston most likely get his money?
(a) From being a landlord.
(b) From Mick.
(c) By working at a restaurant.
(d) From renovating homes.
4. Who is the owner of the house that Davies stays in?
(c) The neighbors.
(d) Davies's former employer.
5. How does Mick show that he is the one who owns the house?
(a) By putting a sign outside the house.
(b) By spending time sitting outside and watching others work.
(c) By making a show of cleaning it.
(d) By saying so every ten minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the climax of the play?
2. What might Davies have stolen?
3. What foreshadows the outcome of the story?
4. What does Davies insult about Aston in Act III?
5. Which character is most driven by their own self--interest?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)