|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Aston?
(a) Early fourties.
(b) Early fifties.
(c) Early thirties.
(d) Early twenties.
2. How much does Mick pay Davies when he tells him he must leave?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) A half-dollar.
(c) A dollar.
(d) Thirty dollars.
3. What foreshadows the outcome of the story?
(a) Mick coming to Aston's house.
(b) Davies going to the monastery.
(c) Davies missing his shoes.
(d) Davies being fired.
4. How does Mick respond to Davies when he complains to him?
(a) He talks about the great things they can do to the house.
(b) He talks about cooking dinner.
(c) He talks about vacuuming the carpet.
(d) He talks about building a shed out back.
5. What does Mick say Davies is in Act III?
(a) A strange man.
(b) A brilliant man.
(c) A wild animal.
(d) An angry bull.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the second object that Davies believes Aston should give him in Act III?
2. Who does Mick call a barbarian?
3. How have Aston's social skills changed since his treatment for mental illness?
4. Where does Aston most likely get his money?
5. What does Davies do when Aston leaves the first morning?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)