|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mick respond to Davies when he complains to him?
(a) He talks about cooking dinner.
(b) He talks about vacuuming the carpet.
(c) He talks about the great things they can do to the house.
(d) He talks about building a shed out back.
2. What job does Mick offer to Davies?
3. Who is supposed to bring shoes to Davies?
(c) The hired helper.
(d) The shoe retailer.
4. Which of the following is part of the setting?
(a) A bathtub.
(b) A large sofa.
(c) A kitchen sink.
(d) A pile of shower curtains.
5. Why is Mick so frustrated in Act III?
(a) His brother isn't doing a good job of fixing up the house.
(b) He is trying to start a business, but can only worry about the house.
(c) Davies refuses to help clean.
(d) Davies is not a great decorator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Davies and Aston spend the time clearing things from the room?
2. Where does Davies claim to have left his belongings?
3. What does Davies deny the first morning he wakes up?
4. Which character is best described as the voice of reason?
5. What does Aston leave with Davies as he leaves on the first morning?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)