|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is a successful welfare recipient?
(a) The neighbor.
2. Why is Mick so frustrated in Act III?
(a) His brother isn't doing a good job of fixing up the house.
(b) Davies is not a great decorator.
(c) He is trying to start a business, but can only worry about the house.
(d) Davies refuses to help clean.
3. Where does Davies go to get a donation?
(a) Buddhist church.
(b) Catholic church.
(c) Soup kitchen.
4. Due to his mental illness, where is Aston sent to recover?
(a) A mental institution.
(b) A family home in the country.
(c) A hospital.
(d) Mick's house.
5. What were Davies's belongings in when he left them?
(a) A trunk.
(b) A bag.
(c) A backpack.
(d) A crate.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Davies describe Aston that makes Mick angry?
2. Where does Aston most likely get his money?
3. What is most exploited in the play?
4. Why does Davies need to go to Sidcup?
5. What is the object thrown at in Act III when it breaks?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)