|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Davies's real name?
2. What is the first important event in the play?
(a) Davies is fired.
(b) Davies goes to the monastery.
(c) Aston is renovating his home.
(d) Davies finds an insurance card.
3. Who does Mick call a barbarian?
(c) A psychologist.
(d) His employee.
4. Which character can be best described as devious?
(c) the neighbor.
5. Who would be considered the real caretaker in the play?
(c) The Buddha statue.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mick show that he is the one who owns the house?
2. What does Aston claim is in the bag he brings home the first day Davies stays?
3. What job does Mick offer to Davies?
4. What does Davies insult about Aston in Act III?
5. Why is Mick so frustrated in Act III?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)