|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Davies, who lives next door?
2. What is a physical side effect of the treatment Aston receives?
(a) His thought process is slowed.
(b) He is color blind.
(c) He has more aggression.
(d) He has a harder time learning.
3. Who is the play's antagonist?
(d) Davies' former employer.
4. What does Aston begin working on quietly as soon as he gets home and sees that Mick has arrived?
5. How does Mick respond to Davies' complaining about Aston?
(a) He says that Aston has failed in life.
(b) He agrees with Davies.
(c) He says that Davies seems very skilled.
(d) He says that Davies has just been trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mick show that he is the one who owns the house?
2. How does Aston react to the treatment he receives for his mental illness?
3. Who tells Aston to find a new place to live?
4. What item is thrown and broken in Act III?
5. What were Davies's belongings in when he left them?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)