|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What represents Aston's good deeds?
(a) The statue of Buddha.
(b) The boxes of junk.
(c) The sink.
(d) The unplugged stove.
2. What noises does Davies make in his sleep?
(a) Groaning and jabbering.
(d) He talks about his past.
3. What does Davies get instead of a donation of shoes?
(a) A pair of socks.
(b) A place to sleep.
(c) One meal.
(d) Two meals.
4. Which character is exploiting help?
(c) The neighbors.
5. What is Mick's motivation in the play?
(a) To get Davies to stop mooching on the neighbors.
(b) To get Davies to stop mooching off his brother.
(c) To get rid of Aston.
(d) To help Davies get a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Davies and Aston spend the time clearing things from the room?
2. Which of the following is Mick least likely to do?
3. Who is the oldest character in the play?
4. What is wrong with the laces that Davies receives?
5. When does Aston begin to have second thoughts about taking in Davies?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)