|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pattern does Davies say he would like better than the pattern Aston gives him?
(a) A solid color.
2. What message about altruism does the author send?
(a) Altruism is never a good idea.
(b) There is no such thing as a free lunch.
(c) Altruism is best when the recipient is also altruistic.
(d) There is no way to be truly altruistic.
3. What color are the overalls that Aston offers Davies?
4. Where does Aston keep the pair of shoes that he offers to Davies?
(a) Under his bed.
(b) In a cabinet.
(c) In a closet.
(d) On the porch.
5. What is Davies's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Davies leave his belongings?
2. What is Davies supposed to be skilled in?
3. Which of the following does Davies not complain about?
4. What promise does Aston make to Davies?
5. Who does Mick most want to take care of in the play?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)