|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an object that Davies believes Aston should give him in Act III?
(a) A book to read.
(b) A knife.
(c) A new toothbrush.
(d) His own cup.
2. Who helps Aston when he resists mental treatment?
(c) His father.
3. How does Aston react to the treatment he receives for his mental illness?
(a) When he resists, the doctors only hurt him more.
(b) He resists but nobody is there to help him.
(c) He submits to the doctors out of respect.
(d) He is too medicated to resist.
4. How have Aston's social skills changed since his treatment for mental illness?
(a) He does more good deeds.
(b) He doesn't go where there are people.
(c) He is constantly seeking new friends.
(d) He spends more time with people.
5. What velvet article of clothing does Davies claim to like?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Davies react to Mick surprising him?
2. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
3. What is ironic about Davies's bag being gone?
4. Which of the following is part of the setting?
5. What does Aston want to do after he builds the shed in the backyard?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)