|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character would be best described as arrogant?
(a) Davies's former employer.
2. What represents Aston's good deeds?
(a) The statue of Buddha.
(b) The sink.
(c) The boxes of junk.
(d) The unplugged stove.
3. Why did Davies leave his belongings?
(a) He dropped them.
(b) They were stolen goods.
(c) He didn't want them anymore.
(d) He didn't have time to grab them before leaving.
4. Due to his mental illness, where is Aston sent to recover?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A mental institution.
(c) A family home in the country.
(d) Mick's house.
5. Which character is a successful welfare recipient?
(b) The neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Davies work before he was fired?
2. Who does Aston share the story of his mental illness with?
3. What is Davies supposed to be skilled in?
4. What is wrong with the papers that Davies cannot use them?
5. What is the description for the setting of Act I?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)