|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Mick least likely to do?
(a) Take in a tramp.
(b) Scare somebody on purpose.
(c) Clean up his own house.
(d) Build something in the backyard.
2. Who is Mick leaving the housework for in Act III?
(a) A professional company.
(d) The neighbor.
3. Where is the bucket located?
(a) Hanging from the ceiling.
(b) On the stove.
(c) In the bathtub.
(d) On a kitchen counter.
4. Why did Davies leave his belongings?
(a) He didn't have time to grab them before leaving.
(b) He dropped them.
(c) He didn't want them anymore.
(d) They were stolen goods.
5. What does Mick do to symbolize that religion doesn't play a role in his decisions in Act III?
(a) He throws the Buddha statue.
(b) He throws a statue of the saint.
(c) He curses Jesus.
(d) He refuses to pray before a meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Davies sleep the first night after he is saved from a brawl?
2. Why is Davies fired?
3. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
4. Who forces Davies to admit he is useless?
5. How does Mick respond to Davies' complaining about Aston?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)