|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is in the backyard of the house?
(d) Swimming pool.
2. What is the description for the setting of Act I?
(a) A cluttered room.
(b) The worker's quarters at a restaurant.
(c) A child's room.
(d) A kitchen.
3. What is evidence that the rewards of Aston's good deed are wearing through?
(a) Aston has to buy Davies new clothes.
(b) Davie's interrupting the restoration of the house.
(c) Mick being disrespectful.
(d) Davies' constant complaining.
4. Who does the owner of the house offer to sell it to?
(a) The neighbor.
5. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
(a) Cans of paint.
(b) Bowls and cups.
(d) Dirty laundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is supposed to bring shoes to Davies?
2. What does Aston give Davies after offering him a place to stay?
3. What altruistic deed does Mick perform?
4. What is a physical side effect of the treatment Aston receives?
5. Which character seems most capable of violence?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)