|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character would be best described as arrogant?
(d) Davies's former employer.
2. How many rooms make up Act I's setting?
3. What does Mick do when he is at Aston's house?
(a) He vandalizes the room.
(b) He goes to sleep.
(c) He goes through the boxes.
(d) He looks the room over.
4. How does Aston react to the treatment he receives for his mental illness?
(a) He resists but nobody is there to help him.
(b) He submits to the doctors out of respect.
(c) When he resists, the doctors only hurt him more.
(d) He is too medicated to resist.
5. What noises does Davies make in his sleep?
(c) He talks about his past.
(d) Groaning and jabbering.
Short Answer Questions
1. What foreshadows the outcome of the story?
2. What clothing item does Davies claim he needs?
3. How is the reader meant to feel about Aston?
4. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
5. Why do Davies and Aston spend the time clearing things from the room?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)