|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first important event in the play?
(a) Davies goes to the monastery.
(b) Davies is fired.
(c) Aston is renovating his home.
(d) Davies finds an insurance card.
2. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
(a) Identification cards.
(b) Insurance cards.
(c) Driver's licenses.
3. What does Davies nag Aston about in Act II regarding clothing?
(a) His socks are all wet.
(b) His pants are ripped.
(c) He still wants shoes.
(d) He wants new shirts.
4. What does Davies do when Aston leaves the first morning?
(a) He goes to the store.
(b) He visits the neighbors.
(c) He cleans the house.
(d) He goes through the boxes.
5. What kind of pattern does Davies say he would like better than the pattern Aston gives him?
(a) A solid color.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on top of the gas stove?
2. What is symbolic of religion not being the reason why Aston takes in Davies?
3. What or who does Aston claim he can work with?
4. What promise does Aston make to Davies?
5. Where is the bucket located?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)