|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Davies sleep the first night after he is saved from a brawl?
(a) The second bed.
(b) On the floor.
(c) In Aston's backyard.
(d) In the monastery
2. What is evidence that the rewards of Aston's good deed are wearing through?
(a) Aston has to buy Davies new clothes.
(b) Davie's interrupting the restoration of the house.
(c) Davies' constant complaining.
(d) Mick being disrespectful.
3. Which of the following is Mick least likely to do?
(a) Take in a tramp.
(b) Build something in the backyard.
(c) Clean up his own house.
(d) Scare somebody on purpose.
4. What does Aston claim is in the bag he brings home the first day Davies stays?
(b) Davies's belongings.
(d) Mick's belongings.
5. What might Davies have stolen?
(a) Identification card.
(b) Driver's License.
(c) Birth certificate.
(d) Insurance card.
Short Answer Questions
1. What treatment was given to Aston for his mental illness?
2. Why does Davies want the window shut when he sleeps?
3. How old is Aston?
4. What job does Mick offer to Davies?
5. What altruistic deed does Mick perform?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)