|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
(b) Bowls and cups.
(c) Dirty laundry.
(d) Cans of paint.
2. Where is the bucket located?
(a) On a kitchen counter.
(b) On the stove.
(c) In the bathtub.
(d) Hanging from the ceiling.
3. What does Davies get instead of a donation of shoes?
(a) Two meals.
(b) A place to sleep.
(c) A pair of socks.
(d) One meal.
4. According to Davies, who lives next door?
5. What is on top of the gas stove?
(a) Virgin Mary statue.
(b) Penguin statue.
(c) Buddha statue.
(d) Frog statue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mick do when he is at Aston's house?
2. How many rooms make up Act I's setting?
3. What color are the overalls that Aston offers Davies?
4. Who wants to build a shed in the backyard?
5. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)