|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Aston asks Davies who was making noises at night, who does he claim made them?
(a) The house settling.
(b) Wild animals.
(c) The neighbors.
(d) A pet.
2. How does Davies claim to have been treated when he went to get a donation?
(a) He wasabused.
(b) He was chased off.
(c) He was ignored.
(d) He was treated with respect.
3. Why do Davies and Aston spend the time clearing things from the room?
(a) So they can make space for Davies' belongings.
(b) So Davies can get to the bed.
(c) So the landlord doesn't get angry.
(d) So they can invite somebody over.
4. What pattern is on the shirts that Aston gives Davies?
(a) A solid color.
5. What job does Mick offer to Davies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is suspicious of Davies?
2. How does Aston react to the treatment he receives for his mental illness?
3. How is the reader meant to feel about Aston?
4. Why is the room in which Act I takes place such a mess?
5. Why does Davies need to go to Sidcup?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)