|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Davies not wear Aston's shoes?
(a) They are too dirty.
(b) They are missing laces.
(c) They don't fit.
(d) They are ugly.
2. What is a physical side effect of the treatment Aston receives?
(a) He has more aggression.
(b) He has a harder time learning.
(c) He is color blind.
(d) His thought process is slowed.
3. What foreshadows the outcome of the story?
(a) Mick coming to Aston's house.
(b) Davies going to the monastery.
(c) Davies being fired.
(d) Davies missing his shoes.
4. How does Davies react to Mick surprising him?
(a) He pulls out a knife.
(b) He threatens him with a pan.
(c) He screams.
(d) He hides.
5. What does Aston claim is in the bag he brings home the first day Davies stays?
(b) Davies's belongings.
(d) Mick's belongings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What altruistic deed does Mick perform?
2. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
3. Who is supposed to bring shoes to Davies?
4. What is Davies's real name?
5. Why does Davies want the window shut when he sleeps?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)