|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Davies accepts the job offer from Mick, what does he say he needs to pick up at Sidcup?
(a) Identification card.
(c) Work permit.
(d) Insurance card.
2. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
(b) Insurance cards.
(c) Driver's licenses.
(d) Identification cards.
3. Which character can best be described as generous?
(a) Davies's former employer.
4. What is evidence that the rewards of Aston's good deed are wearing through?
(a) Mick being disrespectful.
(b) Davies' constant complaining.
(c) Aston has to buy Davies new clothes.
(d) Davie's interrupting the restoration of the house.
5. Who was about to hit Davies when Aston stepped in?
(a) A drunk man.
(b) An offended woman.
(c) A thief.
(d) Davies's employer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How have Aston's social skills changed since his treatment for mental illness?
2. Who is kept awake by his roommates sleep sounds?
3. Who must sleep with the window open?
4. Why does Davies want the window shut when he sleeps?
5. What is one word to describe Davies?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)