|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Davies and Aston clear away the first night Davies stays?
(a) Boxes of books.
(c) The bedding.
(d) Piles of laundry.
2. What is the first important event in the play?
(a) Davies finds an insurance card.
(b) Davies is fired.
(c) Aston is renovating his home.
(d) Davies goes to the monastery.
3. Why does Davies need to go to Sidcup?
(a) He needs a new insurance card.
(b) He needs to get his papers.
(c) He needs to report his address.
(d) He needs to see a doctor.
4. How have Aston's social skills changed since his treatment for mental illness?
(a) He spends more time with people.
(b) He doesn't go where there are people.
(c) He does more good deeds.
(d) He is constantly seeking new friends.
5. What represents Aston's good deeds?
(a) The statue of Buddha.
(b) The sink.
(c) The unplugged stove.
(d) The boxes of junk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Mick offer to Davies?
2. What might Davies have stolen?
3. When Davies accepts the job offer from Mick, what does he say he needs to pick up at Sidcup?
4. Where is the bucket located?
5. How does Mick show that he is the one who owns the house?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)