|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the bucket located?
(a) On a kitchen counter.
(b) In the bathtub.
(c) Hanging from the ceiling.
(d) On the stove.
2. What will the shed in the backyard be used for?
(a) A storage room for the house.
(b) A warehouse.
(c) A workshop.
(d) A library.
3. What kind of pattern does Davies say he would like better than the pattern Aston gives him?
(d) A solid color.
4. What does Aston want to do after he builds the shed in the backyard?
(a) Move away.
(b) Find Davies a new home.
(c) Plant a garden.
(d) Find the person who put him through mental illness treatment.
5. How does Mick show that he is the one who owns the house?
(a) By spending time sitting outside and watching others work.
(b) By making a show of cleaning it.
(c) By putting a sign outside the house.
(d) By saying so every ten minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aston step in to help Davies?
2. Which character best fits the stereotypical portrait of a welfare recipient?
3. What is symbolic of religion not being the reason why Aston takes in Davies?
4. Where does Davies claim to have left his belongings?
5. How does Davies react to Mick surprising him?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)