|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on top of the gas stove?
(a) Frog statue.
(b) Virgin Mary statue.
(c) Buddha statue.
(d) Penguin statue.
2. Which of the following is in the backyard of the house?
(d) Swimming pool.
3. Which character seems most capable of violence?
(a) The neighbor.
4. What color are the overalls that Aston offers Davies?
5. Where does Aston keep the pair of shoes that he offers to Davies?
(a) On the porch.
(b) In a closet.
(c) Under his bed.
(d) In a cabinet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a physical side effect of the treatment Aston receives?
2. Why does Aston step in to help Davies?
3. Due to his mental illness, where is Aston sent to recover?
4. What does Aston leave with Davies as he leaves on the first morning?
5. Which character would be best described as arrogant?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)