|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which description best matches Davies?
(a) A lazy employee.
(b) A young student.
(c) An old tramp.
(d) An elderly gentleman.
2. Which word best describes Aston?
3. Why does Davies want the window shut when he sleeps?
(a) Rain is blowing on his head.
(b) The wind is making him cold.
(c) He can hear the neighbors.
(d) He can hear wild animals outside.
4. What job does Aston offer Davies?
5. Which of the following does Davies refuse to do throughout his life?
(a) Wear checkered shirts.
(b) Dress in "poor" clothing.
(c) Hold a job.
(d) Beg on the streets.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the reader meant to feel about Davies?
2. Who does Davies pull a knife on in order to protect himself?
3. What does Mick make Davies do when he arrives?
4. What foreshadows the outcome of the story?
5. Which character is best described as the voice of reason?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)