|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rooms make up Act I's setting?
2. Where does Aston keep the pair of shoes that he offers to Davies?
(a) Under his bed.
(b) In a closet.
(c) In a cabinet.
(d) On the porch.
3. What does Davies do when Aston leaves the first morning?
(a) He goes through the boxes.
(b) He visits the neighbors.
(c) He cleans the house.
(d) He goes to the store.
4. Which character is best described as the voice of reason?
(b) Davies's former employer.
5. What is on top of the gas stove?
(a) Virgin Mary statue.
(b) Frog statue.
(c) Buddha statue.
(d) Penguin statue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aston leave with Davies as he leaves on the first morning?
2. What do Davies and Aston clear away the first night Davies stays?
3. What can't Davies get stamped because he doesn't have his papers ?
4. According to Davies, who lives next door?
5. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)