|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is symbolic of religion not being the reason why Aston takes in Davies?
(a) Buddha rests on a disconnected stove.
(b) The rain drops that keep falling into the bucket.
(c) Mick's treatment of Aston.
(d) Mick's treatment of Davies.
2. How many rooms make up Act I's setting?
3. How long did Davies work before he was fired?
(a) One year.
(b) One day.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
4. Which of the following is a theme in the play?
5. Which of the following does Davies not complain about?
(a) Sleeping on an uncomfortable bed.
(b) Sleeping with the window open.
(c) Having to wear checked shirts.
(d) The neighbors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Davies claim to have left his belongings?
2. What is wrong with the papers that Davies cannot use them?
3. What has happened to the bag in which Davies originally had his belongings?
4. What is evidence that the rewards of Aston's good deed are wearing through?
5. What is one word to describe Davies?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)