|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Aston begin to have second thoughts about taking in Davies?
(a) Act III.
(b) Act II.
(c) He doesn't.
(d) Act I.
2. Which character best fits the stereotypical portrait of a welfare recipient?
(b) The neighbor.
3. Due to his mental illness, where is Aston sent to recover?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A mental institution.
(c) Mick's house.
(d) A family home in the country.
4. Which of the following is in the backyard of the house?
(c) Swimming pool.
5. What does Davies feel his life lacks?
(a) Good influences.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Aston?
2. What velvet article of clothing does Davies claim to like?
3. Which of the following does Davies refuse to do throughout his life?
4. What do Davies and Aston clear away the first night Davies stays?
5. Where does Davies go to get a donation?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)