|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noises does Davies make in his sleep?
(a) Groaning and jabbering.
(d) He talks about his past.
2. When Davies accepts the job offer from Mick, what does he say he needs to pick up at Sidcup?
(a) Insurance card.
(b) Work permit.
(d) Identification card.
3. When Aston asks Davies who was making noises at night, who does he claim made them?
(a) A pet.
(b) Wild animals.
(c) The house settling.
(d) The neighbors.
4. Where does Davies sleep the first night after he is saved from a brawl?
(a) On the floor.
(b) In the monastery
(c) The second bed.
(d) In Aston's backyard.
5. What has happened to the bag in which Davies originally had his belongings?
(a) It was stolen.
(b) It was soiled.
(c) It was held hostage by his former employer.
(d) It was vandalized.
Short Answer Questions
1. What treatment was given to Aston for his mental illness?
2. Which description best matches Davies?
3. How does Mick feel about Davies in Act II?
4. Which of the following is part of the setting?
5. What is a physical side effect of the treatment Aston receives?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)