|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
(a) Identification cards.
(b) Driver's licenses.
(c) Insurance cards.
2. What is on top of the gas stove?
(a) Virgin Mary statue.
(b) Penguin statue.
(c) Buddha statue.
(d) Frog statue.
3. Who is suspicious of Davies?
(c) The neighbor.
(d) Mick's wife.
4. Who is supposed to bring shoes to Davies?
(a) The shoe retailer.
(c) The hired helper.
5. Why is the room in which Act I takes place such a mess?
(a) The house is being renovated.
(b) The tenant is just a messy person.
(c) The house has burned down.
(d) Aston is in the room illegally.
Short Answer Questions
1. What noises does Davies make in his sleep?
2. Which character is vacuuming the house?
3. According to Davies, who lives next door?
4. Which character seems most capable of violence?
5. What or who does Aston claim he can work with?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)