|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Davies and Aston spend the time clearing things from the room?
(a) So they can invite somebody over.
(b) So they can make space for Davies' belongings.
(c) So Davies can get to the bed.
(d) So the landlord doesn't get angry.
2. Who must sleep with the window open?
(c) The hired help.
3. What is a physical side effect of the treatment Aston receives?
(a) He has a harder time learning.
(b) He has more aggression.
(c) He is color blind.
(d) His thought process is slowed.
4. Which of the following does Davies not complain about?
(a) Sleeping with the window open.
(b) The neighbors.
(c) Sleeping on an uncomfortable bed.
(d) Having to wear checked shirts.
5. What job does Mick offer to Davies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the overalls that Aston offers Davies?
2. What symptom of mental illness does Aston have?
3. What is one word to describe Aston?
4. Why does Davies need to go to Sidcup?
5. What or who does Aston claim he can work with?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)