|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What altruistic deed does Mick perform?
(a) Letting his brother live in his house.
(b) Building a fence for the neighbor.
(c) Fixing up the house for somebody else.
(d) Buying clothes for Davies.
2. What does Davies do when Aston leaves the first morning?
(a) He goes through the boxes.
(b) He goes to the store.
(c) He visits the neighbors.
(d) He cleans the house.
3. What does Aston begin working on quietly as soon as he gets home and sees that Mick has arrived?
4. How is the reader meant to feel about Aston?
5. How does Mick show that he is the one who owns the house?
(a) By making a show of cleaning it.
(b) By saying so every ten minutes.
(c) By putting a sign outside the house.
(d) By spending time sitting outside and watching others work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Davies and Aston clear away the first night Davies stays?
2. What is a physical side effect of the treatment Aston receives?
3. Which character would be best described as arrogant?
4. What does Davies deny the first morning he wakes up?
5. What will the shed in the backyard be used for?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)