|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the bucket located?
(a) Hanging from the ceiling.
(b) In the bathtub.
(c) On a kitchen counter.
(d) On the stove.
2. Why did Davies leave his belongings?
(a) He didn't have time to grab them before leaving.
(b) They were stolen goods.
(c) He dropped them.
(d) He didn't want them anymore.
3. What color are the overalls that Aston offers Davies?
4. What does Davies nag Aston about in Act II regarding clothing?
(a) He still wants shoes.
(b) His pants are ripped.
(c) He wants new shirts.
(d) His socks are all wet.
5. What might Davies have stolen?
(a) Birth certificate.
(b) Insurance card.
(c) Driver's License.
(d) Identification card.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Davies refuse to do throughout his life?
2. Which of the following is part of the setting?
3. Which character would be best described as arrogant?
4. What is evidence that the rewards of Aston's good deed are wearing through?
5. What kind of pattern does Davies say he would like better than the pattern Aston gives him?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)