|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is evidence that the rewards of Aston's good deed are wearing through?
(a) Davie's interrupting the restoration of the house.
(b) Aston has to buy Davies new clothes.
(c) Mick being disrespectful.
(d) Davies' constant complaining.
2. Why is there a bucket in the room in which Act I takes place?
(a) To hold painting supplies.
(b) To catch falling plaster.
(c) To catch rain drops.
(d) To catch rodents.
3. How many beds are in the room in which Act I takes place?
4. Which character can best be described as belligerent?
(c) The neighbor.
5. Which character best fits the stereotypical portrait of a welfare recipient?
(d) The neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
2. What does Aston leave with Davies as he leaves on the first morning?
3. Which of the following does Davies not complain about?
4. Who does Aston share the story of his mental illness with?
5. What altruistic deed does Mick perform?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)