|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aston react to the treatment he receives for his mental illness?
(a) He resists but nobody is there to help him.
(b) He submits to the doctors out of respect.
(c) When he resists, the doctors only hurt him more.
(d) He is too medicated to resist.
2. What is evidence that the rewards of Aston's good deed are wearing through?
(a) Mick being disrespectful.
(b) Davies' constant complaining.
(c) Aston has to buy Davies new clothes.
(d) Davie's interrupting the restoration of the house.
3. How are Mick and Aston related?
(a) Aston is Mick's father.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) Mick is Aston's uncle.
4. What is wrong with the papers that Davies cannot use them?
(a) They don't have a specific stamp.
(b) They are torn.
(c) They don't have a signature.
(d) They don't have his real name
5. What velvet article of clothing does Davies claim to like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What altruistic deed does Mick perform?
2. How long does Aston offer his home to Davies?
3. What does Davies feel his life lacks?
4. Who was about to hit Davies when Aston stepped in?
5. Who wants to build a shed in the backyard?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)