|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there a bucket in the room in which Act I takes place?
(a) To catch falling plaster.
(b) To catch rain drops.
(c) To catch rodents.
(d) To hold painting supplies.
2. What is the first important event in the play?
(a) Davies is fired.
(b) Aston is renovating his home.
(c) Davies finds an insurance card.
(d) Davies goes to the monastery.
3. How did Davies feel about his job?
(a) His manager hated him.
(b) It was beneath him.
(c) It was too hard.
(d) It was too easy.
4. What is symbolic of religion not being the reason why Aston takes in Davies?
(a) Mick's treatment of Davies.
(b) Buddha rests on a disconnected stove.
(c) Mick's treatment of Aston.
(d) The rain drops that keep falling into the bucket.
5. Where does Aston live?
(a) In an apartment downtown.
(b) In the room.
(c) In the worker's quarters at a restaurant.
(d) With his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one word to describe Aston?
2. What noises does Davies make in his sleep?
3. How is the reader meant to feel about Aston?
4. Which character is vacuuming the house?
5. Which of the following is in the backyard of the house?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)