|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Aston keep the pair of shoes that he offers to Davies?
(a) In a closet.
(b) Under his bed.
(c) On the porch.
(d) In a cabinet.
2. What does Davies do when Aston leaves the first morning?
(a) He goes to the store.
(b) He visits the neighbors.
(c) He goes through the boxes.
(d) He cleans the house.
3. Which of the following is a theme in the play?
4. What solution to the window problem does Davies turn down?
(a) Turning on a fan and closing the window.
(b) Putting more blankets on.
(c) Hanging up a sheet.
(d) Switching ends of the bed.
5. Where does Davies sleep the first night after he is saved from a brawl?
(a) In Aston's backyard.
(b) On the floor.
(c) The second bed.
(d) In the monastery
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the reader meant to feel about Davies?
2. What does Aston begin working on quietly as soon as he gets home and sees that Mick has arrived?
3. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
4. What is part of the job description that Aston offers Davies?
5. Why does Davies need to go to Sidcup?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)