|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Aston begin to have second thoughts about taking in Davies?
(a) Act II.
(b) He doesn't.
(c) Act III.
(d) Act I.
2. How are Mick and Aston related?
(a) Aston is Mick's father.
(b) Mick is Aston's uncle.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are brothers.
3. Why is the room in which Act I takes place such a mess?
(a) The house is being renovated.
(b) The tenant is just a messy person.
(c) Aston is in the room illegally.
(d) The house has burned down.
4. How many rooms in the house are occupied?
5. What is evidence that the rewards of Aston's good deed are wearing through?
(a) Davie's interrupting the restoration of the house.
(b) Davies' constant complaining.
(c) Mick being disrespectful.
(d) Aston has to buy Davies new clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Davies want the window shut when he sleeps?
2. What is one word to describe Davies?
3. Why does Aston step in to help Davies?
4. What is the description for the setting of Act I?
5. How does Mick feel about Davies in Act II?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)