|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Davies not complain about?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) Having to wear checked shirts.
(c) Sleeping on an uncomfortable bed.
(d) Sleeping with the window open.
2. Which character would be best described as arrogant?
(d) Davies's former employer.
3. What job does Aston offer Davies?
4. Why did Davies leave his belongings?
(a) They were stolen goods.
(b) He didn't have time to grab them before leaving.
(c) He dropped them.
(d) He didn't want them anymore.
5. Which description best matches Davies?
(a) An elderly gentleman.
(b) A lazy employee.
(c) An old tramp.
(d) A young student.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Davies go to get a donation?
2. Which character is a successful welfare recipient?
3. Which of the following does Davies refuse to do throughout his life?
4. How does Davies react to Mick surprising him?
5. How does Mick show that he is the one who owns the house?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)