|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Aston when he resists mental treatment?
(c) His father.
2. What is wrong with the papers that Davies cannot use them?
(a) They don't have a signature.
(b) They are torn.
(c) They don't have a specific stamp.
(d) They don't have his real name
3. What is the first important event in the play?
(a) Davies goes to the monastery.
(b) Davies is fired.
(c) Davies finds an insurance card.
(d) Aston is renovating his home.
4. Which character best fits the stereotypical portrait of a welfare recipient?
(d) The neighbor.
5. How long did Davies work before he was fired?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Davies sleep the first night after he is saved from a brawl?
2. What is on top of the gas stove?
3. What does Davies get instead of a donation of shoes?
4. When does Aston begin to have second thoughts about taking in Davies?
5. How does Aston react to the treatment he receives for his mental illness?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)