|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mick do when he is at Aston's house?
(a) He looks the room over.
(b) He vandalizes the room.
(c) He goes through the boxes.
(d) He goes to sleep.
2. What do Davies and Aston clear away the first night Davies stays?
(a) Piles of laundry.
(b) Boxes of books.
(c) The bedding.
3. Why did Davies leave his belongings?
(a) He dropped them.
(b) He didn't want them anymore.
(c) He didn't have time to grab them before leaving.
(d) They were stolen goods.
4. What has happened to the bag in which Davies originally had his belongings?
(a) It was held hostage by his former employer.
(b) It was vandalized.
(c) It was stolen.
(d) It was soiled.
5. Who does the owner of the house offer to sell it to?
(c) The neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many beds are in the room in which Act I takes place?
2. Where is the bucket located?
3. Which character best fits the stereotypical portrait of a welfare recipient?
4. How many rooms make up Act I's setting?
5. How does Mick feel about Davies in Act II?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)