|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on top of the gas stove?
(a) Virgin Mary statue.
(b) Frog statue.
(c) Buddha statue.
(d) Penguin statue.
2. What is actually in the bag that Aston brings home with him for Davies?
(d) Brand new clothes.
3. What color are the overalls that Aston offers Davies?
4. Which character best fits the stereotypical portrait of a welfare recipient?
(a) The neighbor.
5. Why does Davies want the window shut when he sleeps?
(a) He can hear the neighbors.
(b) Rain is blowing on his head.
(c) The wind is making him cold.
(d) He can hear wild animals outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is in the backyard of the house?
2. Where does Davies go to get a donation?
3. What is part of the job description that Aston offers Davies?
4. What is ironic about Davies's bag being gone?
5. What does Davies nag Aston about in Act II regarding clothing?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)