|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Davies claim to have been treated when he went to get a donation?
(a) He wasabused.
(b) He was treated with respect.
(c) He was ignored.
(d) He was chased off.
2. Who is the owner of the house that Davies stays in?
(b) The neighbors.
(d) Davies's former employer.
3. What does Davies do when Aston leaves the first morning?
(a) He visits the neighbors.
(b) He cleans the house.
(c) He goes through the boxes.
(d) He goes to the store.
4. Which of the following is a theme in the play?
5. What were Davies's belongings in when he left them?
(a) A crate.
(b) A bag.
(c) A trunk.
(d) A backpack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Davies refuse to do throughout his life?
2. Which description best matches Davies?
3. Which of the following is part of the setting?
4. Where does Davies claim to have left his belongings?
5. Why does Davies not wear Aston's shoes?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)