|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Davies's belongings in when he left them?
(a) A backpack.
(b) A bag.
(c) A trunk.
(d) A crate.
2. Why does Davies not wear Aston's shoes?
(a) They are too dirty.
(b) They are ugly.
(c) They don't fit.
(d) They are missing laces.
3. What does Aston leave with Davies as he leaves on the first morning?
(b) An identification card.
(c) An outfit.
(d) A set of keys.
4. When Davies accepts the job offer from Mick, what does he say he needs to pick up at Sidcup?
(a) Identification card.
(b) Work permit.
(c) Insurance card.
5. What does Aston want to do after he builds the shed in the backyard?
(a) Move away.
(b) Find the person who put him through mental illness treatment.
(c) Find Davies a new home.
(d) Plant a garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What foreshadows the outcome of the story?
2. What represents Aston's good deeds?
3. What can't Davies get stamped because he doesn't have his papers ?
4. What treatment was given to Aston for his mental illness?
5. Which word best describes Aston?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)