|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What solution to the window problem does Davies turn down?
(a) Putting more blankets on.
(b) Switching ends of the bed.
(c) Turning on a fan and closing the window.
(d) Hanging up a sheet.
2. What job does Mick offer to Davies?
3. Who must sleep with the window open?
(a) The hired help.
4. Who does the owner of the house offer to sell it to?
(b) The neighbor.
5. How does Davies claim to have been treated when he went to get a donation?
(a) He was treated with respect.
(b) He was chased off.
(c) He was ignored.
(d) He wasabused.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Davies not wear Aston's shoes?
2. Where does Aston keep the pair of shoes that he offers to Davies?
3. What is a physical side effect of the treatment Aston receives?
4. Which character best fits the stereotypical portrait of a welfare recipient?
5. What is symbolic of religion not being the reason why Aston takes in Davies?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)