|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What promise does Aston make to Davies?
(a) To find him somebody to stay with.
(b) To find him another place to stay.
(c) To find another pair of shoes.
(d) To find him another job.
2. Who was about to hit Davies when Aston stepped in?
(a) An offended woman.
(b) A drunk man.
(c) A thief.
(d) Davies's employer.
3. Which of the following does Davies refuse to do throughout his life?
(a) Dress in "poor" clothing.
(b) Wear checkered shirts.
(c) Beg on the streets.
(d) Hold a job.
4. How did Davies feel about his job?
(a) It was beneath him.
(b) It was too easy.
(c) It was too hard.
(d) His manager hated him.
5. How old is Aston?
(a) Early fourties.
(b) Early fifties.
(c) Early thirties.
(d) Early twenties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one word to describe Davies?
2. What does Aston claim is in the bag he brings home the first day Davies stays?
3. What does Davies nag Aston about in Act II regarding clothing?
4. What does Aston begin working on quietly as soon as he gets home and sees that Mick has arrived?
5. What foreshadows the outcome of the story?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)