|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is part of the setting?
(a) A bathtub.
(b) A pile of shower curtains.
(c) A kitchen sink.
(d) A large sofa.
2. What velvet article of clothing does Davies claim to like?
3. How have Aston's social skills changed since his treatment for mental illness?
(a) He spends more time with people.
(b) He is constantly seeking new friends.
(c) He does more good deeds.
(d) He doesn't go where there are people.
4. What is the first important event in the play?
(a) Davies is fired.
(b) Aston is renovating his home.
(c) Davies finds an insurance card.
(d) Davies goes to the monastery.
5. Where does Aston most likely get his money?
(a) From Mick.
(b) From renovating homes.
(c) By working at a restaurant.
(d) From being a landlord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to the bag in which Davies originally had his belongings?
2. Who is suspicious of Davies?
3. Which word best describes Aston?
4. What is on top of the gas stove?
5. What does Davies get instead of a donation of shoes?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)