|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Davies leave his belongings?
(a) He didn't have time to grab them before leaving.
(b) They were stolen goods.
(c) He dropped them.
(d) He didn't want them anymore.
2. According to Davies, who lives next door?
3. What represents Aston's good deeds?
(a) The unplugged stove.
(b) The statue of Buddha.
(c) The boxes of junk.
(d) The sink.
4. Where does Aston keep the pair of shoes that he offers to Davies?
(a) In a closet.
(b) On the porch.
(c) In a cabinet.
(d) Under his bed.
5. What can't Davies get stamped because he doesn't have his papers ?
(b) Insurance card.
(c) Birth certificate.
(d) Immunization record.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Davies feel about his job?
2. Where does Davies go to get a donation?
3. What is on top of the gas stove?
4. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
5. Which of the following is a theme in the play?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)