|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Davies claim to have left his belongings?
(a) The restaurant.
(b) A public restroom.
(c) The library.
(d) A fast-food restaurant.
2. What does Aston give Davies after offering him a place to stay?
3. How long did Davies work before he was fired?
(a) One week.
(b) One year.
(c) One day.
(d) One month.
4. What is symbolic of religion not being the reason why Aston takes in Davies?
(a) Mick's treatment of Aston.
(b) The rain drops that keep falling into the bucket.
(c) Mick's treatment of Davies.
(d) Buddha rests on a disconnected stove.
5. What is the description for the setting of Act I?
(a) The worker's quarters at a restaurant.
(b) A kitchen.
(c) A child's room.
(d) A cluttered room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first important event in the play?
2. Where does Aston keep the pair of shoes that he offers to Davies?
3. Where does Aston live?
4. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
5. What clothing item does Davies claim he needs?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)