|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clothing item does Davies claim he needs?
2. When Aston asks Davies who was making noises at night, who does he claim made them?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) A pet.
(c) The house settling.
(d) Wild animals.
3. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
(b) Insurance cards.
(c) Identification cards.
(d) Driver's licenses.
4. Where does Davies go to get a donation?
(a) Catholic church.
(b) Soup kitchen.
(c) Buddhist church.
5. What does Davies get instead of a donation of shoes?
(a) A place to sleep.
(b) A pair of socks.
(c) One meal.
(d) Two meals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on top of the gas stove?
2. What does Mick make Davies do when he arrives?
3. How many rooms in the house are occupied?
4. How does Davies claim to have been treated when he went to get a donation?
5. How is the reader meant to feel about Aston?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)