|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many beds are in the room in which Act I takes place?
2. What is one word to describe Aston?
3. What do Davies and Aston clear away the first night Davies stays?
(b) The bedding.
(c) Boxes of books.
(d) Piles of laundry.
4. Which of the following is part of the setting?
(a) A kitchen sink.
(b) A large sofa.
(c) A pile of shower curtains.
(d) A bathtub.
5. What represents Aston's good deeds?
(a) The unplugged stove.
(b) The statue of Buddha.
(c) The sink.
(d) The boxes of junk.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Aston asks Davies who was making noises at night, who does he claim made them?
2. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
3. What is one word to describe Davies?
4. What does Mick make Davies do when he arrives?
5. What can't Davies get stamped because he doesn't have his papers ?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)