|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Davies deny the first morning he wakes up?
(a) Stealing from Aston.
(b) Eating breakfast.
(c) Making the room a mess.
(d) Making noises in his sleep.
2. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
(a) Insurance cards.
(b) Driver's licenses.
(d) Identification cards.
3. Why does Davies not wear Aston's shoes?
(a) They are too dirty.
(b) They are ugly.
(c) They don't fit.
(d) They are missing laces.
4. What is one word to describe Davies?
5. Why does Davies need to go to Sidcup?
(a) He needs to get his papers.
(b) He needs to see a doctor.
(c) He needs a new insurance card.
(d) He needs to report his address.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
2. How does Davies claim to have been treated when he went to get a donation?
3. What is the first important event in the play?
4. What is Davies's real name?
5. What might Davies have stolen?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)