|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the reader meant to feel about Aston?
2. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
(b) Plot twist.
3. What is wrong with the papers that Davies cannot use them?
(a) They are torn.
(b) They don't have a specific stamp.
(c) They don't have a signature.
(d) They don't have his real name
4. What noises does Davies make in his sleep?
(c) He talks about his past.
(d) Groaning and jabbering.
5. What does Davies deny the first morning he wakes up?
(a) Stealing from Aston.
(b) Making the room a mess.
(c) Eating breakfast.
(d) Making noises in his sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Davies claim to have left his belongings?
2. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
3. What does Davies do when Aston leaves the first morning?
4. Which of the following is part of the setting?
5. What is Davies's real name?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)