|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the papers that Davies cannot use them?
(a) They don't have a specific stamp.
(b) They are torn.
(c) They don't have a signature.
(d) They don't have his real name
2. Why does Davies not wear Aston's shoes?
(a) They are too dirty.
(b) They are ugly.
(c) They don't fit.
(d) They are missing laces.
3. What does Aston give Davies after offering him a place to stay?
4. Where does Davies sleep the first night after he is saved from a brawl?
(a) On the floor.
(b) In Aston's backyard.
(c) The second bed.
(d) In the monastery
5. What does Mick make Davies do when he arrives?
(a) Clean the room.
(b) Go to the store.
(c) Leave the room.
(d) Lie on the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was about to hit Davies when Aston stepped in?
2. What represents Aston's good deeds?
3. What is one word to describe Aston?
4. Which of the following is a theme in the play?
5. What were Davies's belongings in when he left them?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)