|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Davies deny the first morning he wakes up?
(a) Eating breakfast.
(b) Stealing from Aston.
(c) Making the room a mess.
(d) Making noises in his sleep.
2. Why is there a bucket in the room in which Act I takes place?
(a) To catch rodents.
(b) To catch rain drops.
(c) To hold painting supplies.
(d) To catch falling plaster.
3. What is Davies's real name?
4. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
(b) Plot twist.
5. What does Mick make Davies do when he arrives?
(a) Lie on the floor.
(b) Clean the room.
(c) Leave the room.
(d) Go to the store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Davies feel his life lacks?
2. When Aston asks Davies who was making noises at night, who does he claim made them?
3. How is the reader meant to feel about Aston?
4. What represents Aston's good deeds?
5. Where is the bucket located?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)