|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Davies leave his belongings?
(a) He didn't want them anymore.
(b) He didn't have time to grab them before leaving.
(c) They were stolen goods.
(d) He dropped them.
2. What is on top of the gas stove?
(a) Virgin Mary statue.
(b) Penguin statue.
(c) Frog statue.
(d) Buddha statue.
3. How did Davies feel about his job?
(a) It was too easy.
(b) His manager hated him.
(c) It was too hard.
(d) It was beneath him.
4. Why does Aston step in to help Davies?
(a) To please his religious figure.
(b) Out of the kindness of his heart.
(c) To earn money.
(d) To impress somebody else.
5. How many beds are in the room in which Act I takes place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Davies do when Aston leaves the first morning?
2. How are Mick and Aston related?
3. Which of the following is a theme in the play?
4. What represents Aston's good deeds?
5. What does Aston give Davies after offering him a place to stay?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)