|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Davies go to get a donation?
(a) Buddhist church.
(c) Catholic church.
(d) Soup kitchen.
2. Why does Davies not wear Aston's shoes?
(a) They are missing laces.
(b) They are ugly.
(c) They don't fit.
(d) They are too dirty.
3. Why do Davies and Aston spend the time clearing things from the room?
(a) So the landlord doesn't get angry.
(b) So they can make space for Davies' belongings.
(c) So they can invite somebody over.
(d) So Davies can get to the bed.
4. Which of the following is part of the setting?
(a) A bathtub.
(b) A pile of shower curtains.
(c) A kitchen sink.
(d) A large sofa.
5. How is the reader meant to feel about Aston?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the reader meant to feel about Davies?
2. What might Davies have stolen?
3. What does Davies get instead of a donation of shoes?
4. What is Davies's real name?
5. How many beds are in the room in which Act I takes place?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)