|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clothing item does Davies claim he needs?
2. What foreshadows the outcome of the story?
(a) Mick coming to Aston's house.
(b) Davies being fired.
(c) Davies missing his shoes.
(d) Davies going to the monastery.
3. How are Mick and Aston related?
(a) Mick is Aston's uncle.
(b) Aston is Mick's father.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are brothers.
4. Which of the following is a theme in the play?
5. When Aston asks Davies who was making noises at night, who does he claim made them?
(a) The house settling.
(b) Wild animals.
(c) A pet.
(d) The neighbors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
2. Why does Davies not wear Aston's shoes?
3. Who was about to hit Davies when Aston stepped in?
4. How many beds are in the room in which Act I takes place?
5. What does Aston leave with Davies as he leaves on the first morning?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)