|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Davies claim to have left his belongings?
(a) A fast-food restaurant.
(b) A public restroom.
(c) The library.
(d) The restaurant.
2. Why did Davies leave his belongings?
(a) He didn't want them anymore.
(b) He dropped them.
(c) They were stolen goods.
(d) He didn't have time to grab them before leaving.
3. Why does Aston step in to help Davies?
(a) To earn money.
(b) To please his religious figure.
(c) To impress somebody else.
(d) Out of the kindness of his heart.
4. What is symbolic of religion not being the reason why Aston takes in Davies?
(a) Buddha rests on a disconnected stove.
(b) The rain drops that keep falling into the bucket.
(c) Mick's treatment of Aston.
(d) Mick's treatment of Davies.
5. How is the reader meant to feel about Aston?
Short Answer Questions
1. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
2. How are Mick and Aston related?
3. Where does Davies sleep the first night after he is saved from a brawl?
4. Where is the bucket located?
5. Where does Aston live?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)