|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might Davies have stolen?
(a) Identification card.
(b) Driver's License.
(c) Birth certificate.
(d) Insurance card.
2. Why do Davies and Aston spend the time clearing things from the room?
(a) So Davies can get to the bed.
(b) So they can make space for Davies' belongings.
(c) So they can invite somebody over.
(d) So the landlord doesn't get angry.
3. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
(b) Plot twist.
4. What is the first important event in the play?
(a) Davies is fired.
(b) Davies finds an insurance card.
(c) Davies goes to the monastery.
(d) Aston is renovating his home.
5. What noises does Davies make in his sleep?
(a) Groaning and jabbering.
(d) He talks about his past.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rooms in the house are occupied?
2. How old is Aston?
3. Where does Aston keep the pair of shoes that he offers to Davies?
4. How long does Aston offer his home to Davies?
5. What does Mick do when he is at Aston's house?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)