|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the reader meant to feel about Davies?
2. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
(b) Identification cards.
(c) Driver's licenses.
(d) Insurance cards.
3. What can't Davies get stamped because he doesn't have his papers ?
(a) Immunization record.
(b) Birth certificate.
(c) Insurance card.
4. What is symbolic of religion not being the reason why Aston takes in Davies?
(a) Buddha rests on a disconnected stove.
(b) Mick's treatment of Davies.
(c) Mick's treatment of Aston.
(d) The rain drops that keep falling into the bucket.
5. Why does Aston step in to help Davies?
(a) Out of the kindness of his heart.
(b) To impress somebody else.
(c) To earn money.
(d) To please his religious figure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mick do when he is at Aston's house?
2. What noises does Davies make in his sleep?
3. What does Davies do when Aston leaves the first morning?
4. How does Davies claim to have been treated when he went to get a donation?
5. When Aston asks Davies who was making noises at night, who does he claim made them?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)