|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can't Davies get stamped because he doesn't have his papers ?
(a) Insurance card.
(b) Immunization record.
(d) Birth certificate.
2. What does Mick do when he is at Aston's house?
(a) He vandalizes the room.
(b) He goes to sleep.
(c) He goes through the boxes.
(d) He looks the room over.
3. Why is the room in which Act I takes place such a mess?
(a) The house has burned down.
(b) The tenant is just a messy person.
(c) Aston is in the room illegally.
(d) The house is being renovated.
4. How many rooms make up Act I's setting?
5. What is wrong with the papers that Davies cannot use them?
(a) They are torn.
(b) They don't have a specific stamp.
(c) They don't have his real name
(d) They don't have a signature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What foreshadows the outcome of the story?
2. How is the reader meant to feel about Aston?
3. When Aston asks Davies who was making noises at night, who does he claim made them?
4. What does Aston give Davies after offering him a place to stay?
5. Where does Davies go to get a donation?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)