|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is part of the setting?
(a) A bathtub.
(b) A kitchen sink.
(c) A pile of shower curtains.
(d) A large sofa.
2. Which of the following is a theme in the play?
3. Why does Aston step in to help Davies?
(a) To impress somebody else.
(b) To please his religious figure.
(c) Out of the kindness of his heart.
(d) To earn money.
4. How long did Davies work before he was fired?
(a) One day.
(b) One month.
(c) One year.
(d) One week.
5. How many rooms in the house are occupied?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mick?
2. How are Mick and Aston related?
3. What is wrong with the papers that Davies cannot use them?
4. What is symbolic of religion not being the reason why Aston takes in Davies?
5. What is Davies's real name?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)