|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What represents Aston's good deeds?
(a) The statue of Buddha.
(b) The sink.
(c) The unplugged stove.
(d) The boxes of junk.
2. What were Davies's belongings in when he left them?
(a) A backpack.
(b) A bag.
(c) A trunk.
(d) A crate.
3. What does Davies do when Aston leaves the first morning?
(a) He goes to the store.
(b) He visits the neighbors.
(c) He cleans the house.
(d) He goes through the boxes.
4. Where is the bucket located?
(a) On the stove.
(b) In the bathtub.
(c) On a kitchen counter.
(d) Hanging from the ceiling.
5. How old is Mick?
(a) Early forties.
(b) Early thirties.
(c) Early fifties.
(d) Early twenties.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which description best matches Davies?
2. How long does Aston offer his home to Davies?
3. Which of the following is part of the setting?
4. What might Davies have stolen?
5. Who was about to hit Davies when Aston stepped in?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)