|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Davies's belongings in when he left them?
(a) A bag.
(b) A crate.
(c) A backpack.
(d) A trunk.
2. How many rooms in the house are occupied?
3. How old is Aston?
(a) Early twenties.
(b) Early thirties.
(c) Early fourties.
(d) Early fifties.
4. How does Davies claim to have been treated when he went to get a donation?
(a) He was chased off.
(b) He was ignored.
(c) He wasabused.
(d) He was treated with respect.
5. Why is there a bucket in the room in which Act I takes place?
(a) To catch falling plaster.
(b) To catch rodents.
(c) To catch rain drops.
(d) To hold painting supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
2. According to Davies, who lives next door?
3. What is one word to describe Davies?
4. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
5. What is Davies's real name?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)