|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Aston asks Davies who was making noises at night, who does he claim made them?
(a) A pet.
(b) Wild animals.
(c) The neighbors.
(d) The house settling.
2. What does Mick make Davies do when he arrives?
(a) Leave the room.
(b) Go to the store.
(c) Lie on the floor.
(d) Clean the room.
3. Why does Davies not wear Aston's shoes?
(a) They are missing laces.
(b) They are too dirty.
(c) They are ugly.
(d) They don't fit.
4. How is the reader meant to feel about Aston?
5. What is symbolic of religion not being the reason why Aston takes in Davies?
(a) The rain drops that keep falling into the bucket.
(b) Mick's treatment of Aston.
(c) Mick's treatment of Davies.
(d) Buddha rests on a disconnected stove.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was about to hit Davies when Aston stepped in?
2. Why does Aston step in to help Davies?
3. Where does Aston keep the pair of shoes that he offers to Davies?
4. Which description best matches Davies?
5. How many rooms make up Act I's setting?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)