|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Davies go to get a donation?
(a) Buddhist church.
(c) Soup kitchen.
(d) Catholic church.
2. When Aston asks Davies who was making noises at night, who does he claim made them?
(a) The house settling.
(b) A pet.
(c) The neighbors.
(d) Wild animals.
3. What does Davies feel his life lacks?
(c) Good influences.
4. What does Aston leave with Davies as he leaves on the first morning?
(a) An identification card.
(b) A set of keys.
(d) An outfit.
5. What is on top of the gas stove?
(a) Buddha statue.
(b) Virgin Mary statue.
(c) Frog statue.
(d) Penguin statue.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Mick and Aston related?
2. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
3. Who was about to hit Davies when Aston stepped in?
4. What does Aston give Davies after offering him a place to stay?
5. What does Davies deny the first morning he wakes up?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)