|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
(a) Cans of paint.
(b) Dirty laundry.
(c) Bowls and cups.
2. What do Davies and Aston clear away the first night Davies stays?
(a) Boxes of books.
(b) The bedding.
(c) Piles of laundry.
3. Where does Davies sleep the first night after he is saved from a brawl?
(a) In Aston's backyard.
(b) In the monastery
(c) On the floor.
(d) The second bed.
4. How old is Mick?
(a) Early fifties.
(b) Early forties.
(c) Early twenties.
(d) Early thirties.
5. Why does Davies need to go to Sidcup?
(a) He needs to see a doctor.
(b) He needs to report his address.
(c) He needs a new insurance card.
(d) He needs to get his papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the bucket located?
2. What does Mick do when he is at Aston's house?
3. What foreshadows the outcome of the story?
4. What does Mick make Davies do when he arrives?
5. Why is the room in which Act I takes place such a mess?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)