|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which description best matches Davies?
(a) An elderly gentleman.
(b) An old tramp.
(c) A young student.
(d) A lazy employee.
2. Why does Davies need to go to Sidcup?
(a) He needs to see a doctor.
(b) He needs to report his address.
(c) He needs a new insurance card.
(d) He needs to get his papers.
3. Where does Davies sleep the first night after he is saved from a brawl?
(a) In the monastery
(b) In Aston's backyard.
(c) On the floor.
(d) The second bed.
4. Where does Aston live?
(a) With his brother.
(b) In an apartment downtown.
(c) In the room.
(d) In the worker's quarters at a restaurant.
5. How did Davies feel about his job?
(a) It was beneath him.
(b) It was too hard.
(c) It was too easy.
(d) His manager hated him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Aston asks Davies who was making noises at night, who does he claim made them?
2. What promise does Aston make to Davies?
3. What foreshadows the outcome of the story?
4. How long does Aston offer his home to Davies?
5. What is the first important event in the play?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)