|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Davies and Aston clear away the first night Davies stays?
(a) Piles of laundry.
(b) The bedding.
(c) Boxes of books.
2. Who was about to hit Davies when Aston stepped in?
(a) A drunk man.
(b) Davies's employer.
(c) An offended woman.
(d) A thief.
3. What foreshadows the outcome of the story?
(a) Mick coming to Aston's house.
(b) Davies missing his shoes.
(c) Davies being fired.
(d) Davies going to the monastery.
4. How many rooms make up Act I's setting?
5. When Aston asks Davies who was making noises at night, who does he claim made them?
(a) A pet.
(b) The neighbors.
(c) The house settling.
(d) Wild animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Mick and Aston related?
2. What can't Davies get stamped because he doesn't have his papers ?
3. How does Davies claim to have been treated when he went to get a donation?
4. What does Aston leave with Davies as he leaves on the first morning?
5. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)