|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What or who does Aston claim he can work with?
(a) His hands.
(d) His toolbox.
2. Where does Davies claim to have left his belongings?
(a) The library.
(b) A fast-food restaurant.
(c) The restaurant.
(d) A public restroom.
3. What job does Aston offer Davies?
4. What is evidence that the rewards of Aston's good deed are wearing through?
(a) Davie's interrupting the restoration of the house.
(b) Davies' constant complaining.
(c) Mick being disrespectful.
(d) Aston has to buy Davies new clothes.
5. Which character can best be described as generous?
(a) Davies's former employer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What symptom of mental illness does Aston have?
2. Which of the following does Davies not complain about?
3. Which character is vacuuming the house?
4. Why does Aston step in to help Davies?
5. What solution to the window problem does Davies turn down?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)