Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one word to describe Aston?
2. How old is Aston?
(a) Early fourties.
(b) Early twenties.
(c) Early thirties.
(d) Early fifties.
3. What can't Davies get stamped because he doesn't have his papers ?
(a) Immunization record.
(c) Birth certificate.
(d) Insurance card.
4. What noises does Davies make in his sleep?
(c) Groaning and jabbering.
(d) He talks about his past.
5. When Aston asks Davies who was making noises at night, who does he claim made them?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) Wild animals.
(c) A pet.
(d) The house settling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Davies and Aston spend the time clearing things from the room?
2. What represents Aston's good deeds?
3. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
4. How many rooms in the house are occupied?
5. What is wrong with the papers that Davies cannot use them?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)