|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Davies' motivation in the play?
(a) To get whatever he can with the least amount of work.
(b) To earn money.
(c) To help Aston.
(d) To help around the house.
2. Which conflict is apparent in the play?
(a) Rich vs. poor.
(b) Reality vs. reason.
(c) Reality vs. altruism.
(d) Reason vs. stupidity.
3. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
(b) Dirty laundry.
(c) Cans of paint.
(d) Bowls and cups.
4. In what way does Davies describe Aston that makes Mick angry?
5. What is Davies supposed to be skilled in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Davies offer to do when he sees Aston and Mick are not angry with each other?
2. How does Mick respond to Davies when he complains to him?
3. Which character is most driven by their own self--interest?
4. What does Aston want to do after he builds the shed in the backyard?
5. Who does Aston share the story of his mental illness with?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)