|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aston react to the treatment he receives for his mental illness?
(a) When he resists, the doctors only hurt him more.
(b) He submits to the doctors out of respect.
(c) He is too medicated to resist.
(d) He resists but nobody is there to help him.
2. Why does Aston step in to help Davies?
(a) To earn money.
(b) Out of the kindness of his heart.
(c) To impress somebody else.
(d) To please his religious figure.
3. What altruistic deed does Mick perform?
(a) Letting his brother live in his house.
(b) Fixing up the house for somebody else.
(c) Buying clothes for Davies.
(d) Building a fence for the neighbor.
4. Who is the owner of the house that Davies stays in?
(b) Davies's former employer.
(d) The neighbors.
5. When does Aston begin to have second thoughts about taking in Davies?
(a) Act III.
(b) Act I.
(c) He doesn't.
(d) Act II.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Davies work before he was fired?
2. Which of the following does Davies refuse to do throughout his life?
3. What clothing item does Davies claim he needs?
4. What is Mick's goal through the play?
5. Who would be considered the real caretaker in the play?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)