|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Davies react to Mick surprising him?
(a) He pulls out a knife.
(b) He screams.
(c) He threatens him with a pan.
(d) He hides.
2. What is Davies's real name?
3. Why is the room in which Act I takes place such a mess?
(a) The house is being renovated.
(b) The tenant is just a messy person.
(c) Aston is in the room illegally.
(d) The house has burned down.
4. Who would be considered the real caretaker in the play?
(b) The Buddha statue.
5. How are Mick and Aston related?
(a) Aston is Mick's father.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) Mick is Aston's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What treatment was given to Aston for his mental illness?
2. What does Aston give Davies after offering him a place to stay?
3. How does Mick feel about Davies in Act II?
4. Who wants to build a shed in the backyard?
5. What is Mick's goal through the play?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)