|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aston react to the treatment he receives for his mental illness?
(a) He resists but nobody is there to help him.
(b) When he resists, the doctors only hurt him more.
(c) He submits to the doctors out of respect.
(d) He is too medicated to resist.
2. How does Aston respond to Davies's pleas to help him in Act III?
(a) He accepts his help at a lower pay rate.
(b) He kicks him out of the house immediately.
(c) He denies them.
(d) He gives him another task to do.
3. What treatment was given to Aston for his mental illness?
(b) Brain-numbing medications.
(c) Electroshock therapy.
(d) Sleeping medications.
4. Why does Mick offer a job to Davies?
(a) To make Davies look like a fool.
(b) To end the relationship between Aston and Davies.
(c) To get free labor.
(d) To earn Davies as a friend.
5. Which character is insulted as smelling bad?
(c) The neighbors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is most exploited in the play?
2. Who throws and breaks an item in Act III?
3. What is Mick's motivation in the play?
4. What does Davies claim that his bed is too close to?
5. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)