|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is actually in the bag that Aston brings home with him for Davies?
(d) Brand new clothes.
2. Who does Mick call a barbarian?
(b) A psychologist.
(c) His employee.
3. Which of the characters is best described as lazy?
(d) Davies's former employer.
4. How have Aston's social skills changed since his treatment for mental illness?
(a) He does more good deeds.
(b) He doesn't go where there are people.
(c) He is constantly seeking new friends.
(d) He spends more time with people.
5. When Davies accepts the job offer from Mick, what does he say he needs to pick up at Sidcup?
(a) Insurance card.
(b) Identification card.
(c) Work permit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is thrown and broken in Act III?
2. What is evidence that the rewards of Aston's good deed are wearing through?
3. Which character is given the worst reputation in the play?
4. Which character seems most capable of violence?
5. What happens after Mick lets Davies get off the floor?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)