|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is part of the job description that Aston offers Davies?
(a) Stacking books.
(b) Dusting statues.
(c) Polishing bells.
(d) Mopping floors.
2. What is symbolic of religion not being the reason why Aston takes in Davies?
(a) Buddha rests on a disconnected stove.
(b) Mick's treatment of Davies.
(c) The rain drops that keep falling into the bucket.
(d) Mick's treatment of Aston.
3. How many people offer Davies a job in Act II?
4. Which type of person is given a bad reputation in the play?
(a) Welfare recipients.
(b) Home renovators.
(c) Restaurant owners.
(d) Restaurant employees.
5. Which character would be best described as arrogant?
(b) Davies's former employer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was about to hit Davies when Aston stepped in?
2. Why does Davies want the window shut when he sleeps?
3. How old is Mick?
4. Why does Davies not wear Aston's shoes?
5. What is one word to describe Aston?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)