|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way does Davies describe Aston that makes Mick angry?
2. What is Davies' motivation in the play?
(a) To help around the house.
(b) To help Aston.
(c) To earn money.
(d) To get whatever he can with the least amount of work.
3. What promise does Aston make to Davies?
(a) To find him somebody to stay with.
(b) To find him another place to stay.
(c) To find another pair of shoes.
(d) To find him another job.
4. What does Davies insult about Aston in Act III?
(a) His mental illness.
(b) His fashion sense.
(c) His lack of family.
(d) His lack of a real job.
5. What represents Aston's good deeds?
(a) The unplugged stove.
(b) The sink.
(c) The statue of Buddha.
(d) The boxes of junk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which description best matches Davies?
2. Why is Davies fired?
3. Why does Mick offer a job to Davies?
4. Which of the characters is best described as lazy?
5. What velvet article of clothing does Davies claim to like?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)