|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there a bucket in the room in which Act I takes place?
(a) To catch rain drops.
(b) To hold painting supplies.
(c) To catch rodents.
(d) To catch falling plaster.
2. What is wrong with the laces that Davies receives?
(a) They are too short.
(b) They don't tie right.
(c) They are the wrong color.
(d) They are too long.
3. What is most exploited in the play?
(a) Aston's kindness.
(b) Mick's kindness.
(c) Davies' homelessnes.
(d) Mick's desperateness.
4. Who does Aston begin packing a bag for in order for that character to leave?
(d) The neighbor.
5. What does Davies deny the first morning he wakes up?
(a) Making noises in his sleep.
(b) Making the room a mess.
(c) Stealing from Aston.
(d) Eating breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people offer Davies a job in Act II?
2. What does Davies insult about Aston in Act III?
3. What message about altruism does the author send?
4. What emotion does Mick feel when he throws an item in the house in Act III?
5. What is one word to describe Davies?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)