|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Davies accepts the job offer from Mick, what does he say he needs to pick up at Sidcup?
(a) Insurance card.
(c) Work permit.
(d) Identification card.
2. How much does Mick pay Davies when he tells him he must leave?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) A dollar.
(c) Thirty dollars.
(d) A half-dollar.
3. Which of the following Davies most motivated by?
(a) Getting what he wants for the least amount of work.
(b) Helping others.
(c) Motivation to finish a book he's writing.
(d) Spreading funds to his friends.
4. Who helps Aston when he resists mental treatment?
(b) His father.
5. What does Davies do in response to getting a new pair of shoes in Act III?
(a) He is extremely thankful for them.
(b) He complains about them.
(c) He is upset they don't fit him.
(d) He acts as if nobody gave him shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aston respond to Davies's pleas to help him in Act III?
2. What kind of pattern does Davies say he would like better than the pattern Aston gives him?
3. Why did Davies leave his belongings?
4. What is the object thrown at in Act III when it breaks?
5. Which of the following is part of the setting?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)