|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the laces that Davies receives?
(a) They are too long.
(b) They don't tie right.
(c) They are the wrong color.
(d) They are too short.
2. How does Aston react to the treatment he receives for his mental illness?
(a) He is too medicated to resist.
(b) He submits to the doctors out of respect.
(c) He resists but nobody is there to help him.
(d) When he resists, the doctors only hurt him more.
3. What is Mick's goal through the play?
(a) To get the house to himself.
(b) To get rid of Aston.
(c) To get rid of Davies.
(d) To steal from Davies.
4. Who does the owner of the house offer to sell it to?
(d) The neighbor.
5. How is the reader meant to feel about Davies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which type of person is given a bad reputation in the play?
2. Which word best describes Aston?
3. What message about altruism does the author send?
4. Which character can best be described as belligerent?
5. Which of the following Davies most motivated by?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)