|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Davies want the window shut when he sleeps?
(a) The wind is making him cold.
(b) He can hear the neighbors.
(c) Rain is blowing on his head.
(d) He can hear wild animals outside.
2. In the beginning of Act III, who or what does Davies complain to Mick about?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) The clothes Aston has given him.
(d) The comfort of his bed.
3. Which of the following is the second object that Davies believes Aston should give him in Act III?
(a) A bookshelf.
(b) A book to read.
(c) A closet.
(d) A clock.
4. Who gives Davies shoes in Act III?
(b) An employee of Mick's.
(c) The neighbor.
5. What happens after Mick lets Davies get off the floor?
(a) Aston comes in and yells at Mick.
(b) They get acquainted.
(c) Mick kicks Davies out.
(d) Davies pulls a knife on Mick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following Davies most motivated by?
2. Which character can best be described as generous?
3. Which character best fits the stereotypical portrait of a welfare recipient?
4. Which type of person is given a bad reputation in the play?
5. What is ironic about Davies's bag being gone?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)