|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aston do to justify his charity?
(a) He refuses to give in to all of Davies' demands.
(b) He offers Davies a job.
(c) He agrees to pay Davies a low wage.
(d) He kicks Davies out.
2. Which of the following is an object that Davies believes Aston should give him in Act III?
(a) A new toothbrush.
(b) A book to read.
(c) A knife.
(d) His own cup.
3. Why is there a bucket in the room in which Act I takes place?
(a) To hold painting supplies.
(b) To catch falling plaster.
(c) To catch rain drops.
(d) To catch rodents.
4. In the beginning of Act III, who or what does Davies complain to Mick about?
(a) The comfort of his bed.
(b) The clothes Aston has given him.
(c) The neighbors.
5. What is the first important event in the play?
(a) Davies finds an insurance card.
(b) Davies goes to the monastery.
(c) Davies is fired.
(d) Aston is renovating his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character can best be described as belligerent?
2. What were Davies's belongings in when he left them?
3. What is Mick's goal through the play?
4. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
5. How many rooms in the house are occupied?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)