|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is supposed to bring shoes to Davies?
(a) The shoe retailer.
(c) The hired helper.
2. What does Davies feel his life lacks?
(c) Good influences.
3. What item is thrown and broken in Act III?
(a) Buddha statue.
(c) Animal statue.
(d) Jesus statue.
4. What word best describes the complaints that Davies makes?
5. What altruistic deed does Mick perform?
(a) Building a fence for the neighbor.
(b) Buying clothes for Davies.
(c) Letting his brother live in his house.
(d) Fixing up the house for somebody else.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Davies work before he was fired?
2. What is the climax of the play?
3. Which of the following does Davies refuse to do throughout his life?
4. How does Davies react to Mick surprising him?
5. Where does Aston keep the pair of shoes that he offers to Davies?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)