|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Aston begin to have second thoughts about taking in Davies?
(a) Act III.
(b) He doesn't.
(c) Act II.
(d) Act I.
2. Which character best fits the stereotypical portrait of a welfare recipient?
(a) The neighbor.
3. Which of the following does Davies refuse to do throughout his life?
(a) Wear checkered shirts.
(b) Hold a job.
(c) Dress in "poor" clothing.
(d) Beg on the streets.
4. What is on top of the gas stove?
(a) Virgin Mary statue.
(b) Penguin statue.
(c) Buddha statue.
(d) Frog statue.
5. What job does Aston offer Davies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Aston's motivation in the play?
2. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
3. What noises does Davies make in his sleep?
4. Why do Davies and Aston spend the time clearing things from the room?
5. Which of the following does Davies not complain about in Act III?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)