|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Davies claim to have been treated when he went to get a donation?
(a) He was treated with respect.
(b) He was ignored.
(c) He was chased off.
(d) He wasabused.
2. Who does Mick most want to take care of in the play?
(a) His wife.
3. How many beds are in the room in which Act I takes place?
4. Why is there a bucket in the room in which Act I takes place?
(a) To catch falling plaster.
(b) To catch rodents.
(c) To catch rain drops.
(d) To hold painting supplies.
5. Who throws and breaks an item in Act III?
(b) The hired help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which characters are involved in the play's climax?
2. What is most exploited in the play?
3. Which is the youngest character in the play?
4. Who helps Aston when he resists mental treatment?
5. What does Davies deny the first morning he wakes up?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)