|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
(a) Plot twist.
2. What is one word to describe Davies?
3. What represents Aston's good deeds?
(a) The sink.
(b) The boxes of junk.
(c) The statue of Buddha.
(d) The unplugged stove.
4. Why does Aston step in to help Davies?
(a) To please his religious figure.
(b) To impress somebody else.
(c) Out of the kindness of his heart.
(d) To earn money.
5. What velvet article of clothing does Davies claim to like?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is the youngest character in the play?
2. Why does Davies not wear Aston's shoes?
3. What is Aston's motivation in the play?
4. What kind of business does Mick own?
5. Who is Mick leaving the housework for in Act III?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)