|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first important event in the play?
(a) Davies goes to the monastery.
(b) Davies is fired.
(c) Aston is renovating his home.
(d) Davies finds an insurance card.
2. Due to his mental illness, where is Aston sent to recover?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A mental institution.
(c) A family home in the country.
(d) Mick's house.
3. Which conflict is apparent in the play?
(a) Reality vs. altruism.
(b) Reality vs. reason.
(c) Rich vs. poor.
(d) Reason vs. stupidity.
4. Which of the following is a theme in the play?
5. Who helps Aston when he resists mental treatment?
(c) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to build a shed in the backyard?
2. What does Aston claim is in the bag he brings home the first day Davies stays?
3. What is the effect of Aston's helpful nature in the play?
4. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
5. Which character does Davies use a pawn in his interactions with Aston?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)