|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How have Aston's social skills changed since his treatment for mental illness?
(a) He spends more time with people.
(b) He is constantly seeking new friends.
(c) He does more good deeds.
(d) He doesn't go where there are people.
2. Which of the following does Davies not complain about in Act III?
(a) Not having a clock.
(b) The size of the room.
(d) Aston often wakes him up.
3. Who does Mick most want to take care of in the play?
(c) His wife.
4. Which character best fits the stereotypical portrait of a welfare recipient?
(d) The neighbor.
5. Which of the following Davies most motivated by?
(a) Getting what he wants for the least amount of work.
(b) Helping others.
(c) Spreading funds to his friends.
(d) Motivation to finish a book he's writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Davies offer to do when he sees Aston and Mick are not angry with each other?
2. What does Mick make Davies do when he arrives?
3. How old is Mick?
4. Where does Aston live?
5. What does Davies claim that his bed is too close to?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)