|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Davies not complain about?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) Sleeping on an uncomfortable bed.
(c) Sleeping with the window open.
(d) Having to wear checked shirts.
2. What is the object thrown at in Act III when it breaks?
3. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
(a) Bowls and cups.
(c) Dirty laundry.
(d) Cans of paint.
4. What kind of business does Mick own?
5. What altruistic deed does Mick perform?
(a) Letting his brother live in his house.
(b) Building a fence for the neighbor.
(c) Buying clothes for Davies.
(d) Fixing up the house for somebody else.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is the youngest character in the play?
2. What does Davies insult about Aston in Act III?
3. What has happened to the bag in which Davies originally had his belongings?
4. Where does Aston most likely get his money?
5. What message about altruism does the author send?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)