|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Davies's real name?
2. Why does Davies need to go to Sidcup?
(a) He needs to get his papers.
(b) He needs a new insurance card.
(c) He needs to see a doctor.
(d) He needs to report his address.
3. How is the reader meant to feel about Davies?
4. Why is there a bucket in the room in which Act I takes place?
(a) To catch rodents.
(b) To catch falling plaster.
(c) To catch rain drops.
(d) To hold painting supplies.
5. What is on top of the gas stove?
(a) Penguin statue.
(b) Frog statue.
(c) Virgin Mary statue.
(d) Buddha statue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Davies and Aston clear away the first night Davies stays?
2. What does Davies feel his life lacks?
3. How long does Aston offer his home to Davies?
4. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
5. Why do Davies and Aston spend the time clearing things from the room?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)