|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one word to describe Aston?
2. What is the description for the setting of Act I?
(a) A child's room.
(b) The worker's quarters at a restaurant.
(c) A kitchen.
(d) A cluttered room.
3. Why did Davies leave his belongings?
(a) He didn't have time to grab them before leaving.
(b) He didn't want them anymore.
(c) He dropped them.
(d) They were stolen goods.
4. Which description best matches Davies?
(a) An elderly gentleman.
(b) A young student.
(c) A lazy employee.
(d) An old tramp.
5. Why does Davies need to go to Sidcup?
(a) He needs to see a doctor.
(b) He needs a new insurance card.
(c) He needs to report his address.
(d) He needs to get his papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Davies sleep the first night after he is saved from a brawl?
2. What do Davies and Aston clear away the first night Davies stays?
3. How does Davies claim to have been treated when he went to get a donation?
4. How long does Aston offer his home to Davies?
5. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)