|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What thing does Davies claim to have several of that is odd?
(a) Identification cards.
(b) Insurance cards.
(c) Driver's licenses.
2. What is the description for the setting of Act I?
(a) A kitchen.
(b) The worker's quarters at a restaurant.
(c) A cluttered room.
(d) A child's room.
3. What represents Aston's good deeds?
(a) The sink.
(b) The statue of Buddha.
(c) The boxes of junk.
(d) The unplugged stove.
4. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
(a) Cans of paint.
(b) Bowls and cups.
(d) Dirty laundry.
5. What foreshadows the outcome of the story?
(a) Mick coming to Aston's house.
(b) Davies being fired.
(c) Davies missing his shoes.
(d) Davies going to the monastery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Davies claim to have been treated when he went to get a donation?
2. Why does Davies need to go to Sidcup?
3. Why does Aston step in to help Davies?
4. Why did Davies leave his belongings?
5. Why do Davies and Aston spend the time clearing things from the room?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)