|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Mick and Aston related?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) Aston is Mick's father.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) Mick is Aston's uncle.
2. Why is there a bucket in the room in which Act I takes place?
(a) To catch rodents.
(b) To catch falling plaster.
(c) To hold painting supplies.
(d) To catch rain drops.
3. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
(b) Cans of paint.
(c) Bowls and cups.
(d) Dirty laundry.
4. What noises does Davies make in his sleep?
(a) Groaning and jabbering.
(c) He talks about his past.
5. What is symbolic of religion not being the reason why Aston takes in Davies?
(a) The rain drops that keep falling into the bucket.
(b) Mick's treatment of Aston.
(c) Mick's treatment of Davies.
(d) Buddha rests on a disconnected stove.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which description best matches Davies?
2. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
3. How many beds are in the room in which Act I takes place?
4. Why is Davies fired?
5. Why did Davies leave his belongings?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)