|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one word to describe Davies?
2. Why is there a bucket in the room in which Act I takes place?
(a) To catch falling plaster.
(b) To catch rain drops.
(c) To hold painting supplies.
(d) To catch rodents.
3. How is the reader meant to feel about Aston?
4. Where does Davies go to get a donation?
(a) Catholic church.
(b) Buddhist church.
(d) Soup kitchen.
5. What evidence of home restoration is there in Act I's setting?
(a) Bowls and cups.
(b) Cans of paint.
(d) Dirty laundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Davies fired?
2. What noises does Davies make in his sleep?
3. What is one word to describe Aston?
4. Which literary element is shown in Davies getting fired?
5. What is on top of the gas stove?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)