|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What represents Aston's good deeds?
(a) The statue of Buddha.
(b) The sink.
(c) The unplugged stove.
(d) The boxes of junk.
2. What is on top of the gas stove?
(a) Penguin statue.
(b) Buddha statue.
(c) Frog statue.
(d) Virgin Mary statue.
3. How many rooms make up Act I's setting?
4. What were Davies's belongings in when he left them?
(a) A crate.
(b) A bag.
(c) A backpack.
(d) A trunk.
5. How long does Aston offer his home to Davies?
(a) Until Davies gets a job.
(b) Until Aston's brother kicks him out.
(c) Until he gets on his feet.
(d) Until Aston's home is renovated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What foreshadows the outcome of the story?
2. What is the first important event in the play?
3. What is wrong with the papers that Davies cannot use them?
4. What is Davies's real name?
5. According to Davies, who lives next door?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)