|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Davies's belongings in when he left them?
(a) A bag.
(b) A crate.
(c) A backpack.
(d) A trunk.
2. What foreshadows the outcome of the story?
(a) Davies missing his shoes.
(b) Davies going to the monastery.
(c) Davies being fired.
(d) Mick coming to Aston's house.
3. Where does Davies go to get a donation?
(a) Buddhist church.
(c) Soup kitchen.
(d) Catholic church.
4. How does Davies claim to have been treated when he went to get a donation?
(a) He was chased off.
(b) He was ignored.
(c) He was treated with respect.
(d) He wasabused.
5. Why do Davies and Aston spend the time clearing things from the room?
(a) So they can invite somebody over.
(b) So the landlord doesn't get angry.
(c) So Davies can get to the bed.
(d) So they can make space for Davies' belongings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aston give Davies after offering him a place to stay?
2. Why did Davies leave his belongings?
3. What represents Aston's good deeds?
4. Which of the following is part of the setting?
5. How old is Mick?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)