|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which description best matches Davies?
(a) An elderly gentleman.
(b) An old tramp.
(c) A lazy employee.
(d) A young student.
2. How many beds are in the room in which Act I takes place?
3. How long does Aston offer his home to Davies?
(a) Until Davies gets a job.
(b) Until Aston's brother kicks him out.
(c) Until he gets on his feet.
(d) Until Aston's home is renovated.
4. What does Davies deny the first morning he wakes up?
(a) Making the room a mess.
(b) Eating breakfast.
(c) Making noises in his sleep.
(d) Stealing from Aston.
5. Why is Davies fired?
(a) He was bad at doing his job.
(b) He stopped coming in to work.
(c) He was unwilling to do his job.
(d) He came to work with poor hygiene.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Mick and Aston related?
2. What is symbolic of religion not being the reason why Aston takes in Davies?
3. What is the first important event in the play?
4. What promise does Aston make to Davies?
5. According to Davies, who lives next door?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)