|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Davies need to go to Sidcup?
(a) He needs a new insurance card.
(b) He needs to see a doctor.
(c) He needs to report his address.
(d) He needs to get his papers.
2. What is symbolic of religion not being the reason why Aston takes in Davies?
(a) The rain drops that keep falling into the bucket.
(b) Mick's treatment of Aston.
(c) Buddha rests on a disconnected stove.
(d) Mick's treatment of Davies.
3. Where does Aston keep the pair of shoes that he offers to Davies?
(a) In a cabinet.
(b) Under his bed.
(c) On the porch.
(d) In a closet.
4. Why is there a bucket in the room in which Act I takes place?
(a) To catch rodents.
(b) To hold painting supplies.
(c) To catch rain drops.
(d) To catch falling plaster.
5. How are Mick and Aston related?
(a) Mick is Aston's uncle.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) Aston is Mick's father.
(d) They are brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What clothing item does Davies claim he needs?
2. Where does Aston live?
3. Why is Davies fired?
4. How old is Aston?
5. Where does Davies claim to have left his belongings?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)