|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Davies, who lives next door?
2. Why did Davies leave his belongings?
(a) They were stolen goods.
(b) He didn't want them anymore.
(c) He didn't have time to grab them before leaving.
(d) He dropped them.
3. Why is there a bucket in the room in which Act I takes place?
(a) To catch rodents.
(b) To catch rain drops.
(c) To catch falling plaster.
(d) To hold painting supplies.
4. What is one word to describe Davies?
5. How many rooms in the house are occupied?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first important event in the play?
2. What is wrong with the papers that Davies cannot use them?
3. What noises does Davies make in his sleep?
4. What were Davies's belongings in when he left them?
5. Why does Davies not wear Aston's shoes?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)