Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character would be described as the least self-centered?
(b) Davies' former employer.
2. What can't Davies get stamped because he doesn't have his papers ?
(b) Insurance card.
(c) Immunization record.
(d) Birth certificate.
3. Which of the following does Davies not complain about?
(a) Having to wear checked shirts.
(b) The neighbors.
(c) Sleeping on an uncomfortable bed.
(d) Sleeping with the window open.
4. What is the object thrown at in Act III when it breaks?
5. What does Mick do to symbolize that religion doesn't play a role in his decisions in Act III?
(a) He throws the Buddha statue.
(b) He throws a statue of the saint.
(c) He refuses to pray before a meal.
(d) He curses Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Davies laces?
2. What is most exploited in the play?
3. How does Mick feel about Davies in Act II?
4. What promise does Aston make to Davies?
5. How does Mick respond to Davies when he complains to him?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)